mcelestino RQ
    2010-08-26 04:58 PM
    Can you make these icons and the gmail with a dark back ground.
    Thanks.
    Darkness fulfilled your request
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2010-08-26 at 05:03 PM.
    2010-08-26 05:00 PM
    Thanks Darkness!

Please check your PM

got final copy? i also never receive any email of the final copy wor
    Bars is on vacation right now but he'll catch up on emails when he returns. There are only some very minor differences so please do not freak out if you haven't received the final beta.
    2010-08-26 05:01 PM
    Thanks Darkness!

Please check your PM

Bars is on vacation right now but he'll catch up on emails when he returns. There are only some very minor differences so please do not freak out if you haven't received the final beta.
    Do as all beta testers and Alpha testers do buy it from Cydia
    2010-08-26 05:05 PM
    Yes sure can....

Hi jazzman,
    is there any way you could do the green one without the 4 docks, too? And maybe a blue one? Would really appreciate it!
    Great job by the way!
    2010-08-26 05:17 PM
    Hi jazzman,
    is there any way you could do the green one without the 4 docks, too? And maybe a blue one? Would really appreciate it!
    Great job by the way!
    Here they are...will i ever get any peace..lol...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-26 05:24 PM
    Here they are...will i ever get any peace..lol...

Thank's a lot, they look great! Sorry to bother you with one tiny thing to change one last time. I will donate to your PayPal-Account after. But could you make those two without the CLASS HD banner? That would be awesome!
    2010-08-26 05:51 PM
    Jazz sorry to be anal but would you mind making this great wallpaper without a bar and with little bigger Class hd please....
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0049.png  
    2010-08-26 05:52 PM
    Hey guys this is what i got going at the moment....

Two different lockscreens , one with the clock and one without.

Nice and clean, no clutter.....I think it looks cool..

Thank's a lot, they look great! Sorry to bother you with one tiny thing to change one last time. I will donate to your PayPal-Account after. But could you make those two without the CLASS HD banner? That would be awesome!
    Here you go..let me guess you wanna use it for 4 rows of icons..right..

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-08-26 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-26 06:09 PM
    can someone fix this icon, it's bigger than it should be and it has a white border that shouldn't be there
    The forums will not let me upload it again. Make sure you rename it to [email protected] and place it in the bundles/com.apple.mail folder
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-08-26 at 06:44 PM.
    2010-08-26 06:40 PM
    For those of you that have got an [email protected] to work: why does mine do this every time?
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0007.png  
    2010-08-26 06:55 PM
    Jazz needs to do his own theme, he is that good.

true dat!!

2010-08-26 06:59 PM
    For those of you that have got an [email protected] to work: why does mine do this every time?
    Check the pixel height. It may be to tall and pushing dock icons up. Cross reference to the stock dock to see. Just a guess.
    2010-08-26 07:04 PM
    You need to make the height "90" only, and no bigger.
    2010-08-26 07:12 PM
    Check the pixel height. It may be to tall and pushing dock icons up. Cross reference to the stock dock to see. Just a guess.
    See I thought that too so I downloaded the original stock dock and literally replaced the image spot on with the class dock and it did that?
    2010-08-26 07:17 PM
    I would like to use only the icons from this theme, can anyone tell me how to do this please?
    2010-08-26 07:18 PM
    See I thought that too so I downloaded the original stock dock and literally replaced the image spot on with the class dock and it did that?
    Is your image taller then the stock dock? Not the pixel area but the image inside? Just for kicks squash it in the same canvas size and see what you get. I had all kinds of issues trying any dock size other then the stock image size.

I would like to use only the icons from this theme, can anyone tell me how to do this please?
    Purchase it then take the icons out.
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-08-26 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-26 07:20 PM
    i Have 2 little problems,
    somebody knows,how can i change my font on my i4
    and my Carrier logo please?
    2010-08-26 07:22 PM
    You need to make the height "90" only, and no bigger.
    I did and this is what happens.

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0008.png

So I made it double height and that is when it pushed it up like in the previous pic.

So how do I get the icons to sit ON the dock like this (Bars' original dock, summerboard mode on)

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0009.png
    2010-08-26 07:23 PM
    Is your image taller then the stock dock? Not the pixel area but the image inside? Just for kicks squash it in the same canvas size and see what you get. I had all kinds of issues trying any dock size other then the stock image size.

Purchase it then take the icons out.
    That's what I did Z and it made it made the icons sit on top (see pic above)

Sh1ts driving me crazy

i Have 2 little problems,
    somebody knows,how can i change my font on my i4
    and my Carrier logo please?
    You have to change the font manually since font swap only works for lock clock fonts. Just do a google search.

As for your carrier logo download "MakeitMine" from Cydia
    Last edited by headcheese; 2010-08-26 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-26 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD