@Floppy_Joe: btw i juz made a very humble donation

not real sure, first thing i'd try is to cahne the insp.css

#desc{
    position: absolute; top: 343px; right: px; down: 0px; left: 10px; width:130px; height: 20px;

try making the width larger
    Yesh! The width thingy did the job, thx again!
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-08-28 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-28 09:16 AM
    @Floppy_Joe: btw i juz made a very humble donation

Yesh! The width thingy did the job, thx again!
    money starts rollin in floppy !
    2010-08-28 09:18 AM
    Hey floppy thanks for the weather widget, quick question though. Its 11.24pm and its showing the cloudy day image instead of the cloudy night, is there any way to change that?
    2010-08-28 09:26 AM
    Floppy, great job on the HD wallpaper! Jazz, thanks for supplying the great background.

Here's something I'm trying out. Still a work in progress, but I'm thinking of something like a clock next to the weather. The images going across the entire screen just don't sit well with me.

My photoshop skills are very rudimentary, as are my coding skills, but I liked the idea of the weather in a frame like the icons. Better flow to me.

Anyway, hope you like it.
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0080.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0081.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0083.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0084.png  
    2010-08-28 09:33 AM
    Thanks, Bars & Floppy: Finally I am satisfied wif my set-up!

Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-08-28 at 09:46 AM.
    2010-08-28 09:40 AM
    Hey floppy thanks for the weather widget, quick question though. Its 11.24pm and its showing the cloudy day image instead of the cloudy night, is there any way to change that?
    i agree, its bugging me too. so i just changed the image to be more neutral for day or night.
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-cloudy-2x.png  
    2010-08-28 09:56 AM
    Floppy, great job on the HD wallpaper! Jazz, thanks for supplying the great background.

Here's something I'm trying out. Still a work in progress, but I'm thinking of something like a clock next to the weather. The images going across the entire screen just don't sit well with me.

My photoshop skills are very rudimentary, as are my coding skills, but I liked the idea of the weather in a frame like the icons. Better flow to me.

Anyway, hope you like it.
    nice. my previous work i used frames to clean it up, still across the screen but not all the way to the sides and in a frame to match the icons. maybe play at it some more
    2010-08-28 10:00 AM
    How do i get that dock on that wallpaper? i dont have PS so i cant also if someone could take off the nineHD that'd be great
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-sbdockbg-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-wallpaper-2xnine.png  
    2010-08-28 10:08 AM
    Thanks, Bars & Floppy: Finally I am satisfied wif my set-up!

How'd you get that dock/get it to work correctly? And how did you get your icon names in black? Mine either go white or gray.
    2010-08-28 10:17 AM
    How'd you get that dock/get it to work correctly? And how did you get your icon names in black? Mine either go white or gray.
    I renamed it to Dock.png and put in CHD.theme

For the colors:

http://modmyi.com/forums/winterboard...-firmware.html
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-08-28 at 10:21 AM.
    2010-08-28 10:19 AM
    Floppy,

I keep getting this question mark box in the middle of the widget. The weather itself is accurate, but no image. What did I break?

For the colors:

Can you post the dock? I'll try it again - did that last night I thought, but all of my docked icons were placed like an inch higher than normal.
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 2010-08-28 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-28 10:22 AM
    Floppy,

I keep getting this question mark box in the middle of the widget. The weather itself is accurate, but no image. What did I break?
    I think it shouldn't be inverted commas for the locale
    2010-08-28 10:22 AM
    Floppy,

let me guess, partly cloudy?

I think it shouldn't be inverted commas for the locale
    huh?
    2010-08-28 10:28 AM
    let me guess, partly cloudy?

huh?
    Mostly cloudy, actually...

And yeah, I was confused too.
    2010-08-28 10:32 AM

For the colors:

I just renamed it to that and dumped into chd.theme and i still got the original dock there, thats all you did to make it work?
    2010-08-28 10:33 AM
    How do i get that dock on that wallpaper? i dont have PS so i cant also if someone could take off the nineHD that'd be great
    Put dock in /bundles/com.apple.springboard/[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-nickelwall2.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-nickelwall.png  
    2010-08-28 10:35 AM
    [QUOTE=Nickel Dime Bay;5424615]I just renamed it to that and dumped into chd.theme and i still got the original dock there, thats all you did to make it work?[/QUOTE

Yeah that's all I did but I can't send u the dock now cuz I rushed out of the house to catch the bus. Am in bus now..
    2010-08-28 10:37 AM
    hmmm im not getting any weather images when its installed. But its showing the description....weird
    2010-08-28 10:37 AM
    cleaned up some typos,

replace the Widget.html in the floppy weather hd theme
    Attached Files
    2010-08-28 10:41 AM
    got it now floppy thanks. Your weather themes are effin awesome!!
    2010-08-28 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD