Ok...time to go to bed...good nite all...and good morning to some...yeah you Dark....
    2010-08-29 08:11 AM
    Open winterboard, de-select the theme, and re-select it
    Got it :P
    Still need help with the iBlank/Rename folders though, thought I got it but it seems I didnt

And where do I ssh the SBSettings theme? Cause I know it isnt the regular theme place
    @floppy: Your mailbox is now full...rofl. :P
    Still need help with the iBlank/Rename folders though, thought I got it but it seems I didnt

And where do I ssh the SBSettings theme? Cause I know it isnt the regular theme place

/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    2010-08-29 08:17 AM
    Were you been Bars ?
    2010-08-29 08:20 AM
    OuterBanks!!

Walls and Lockscreens can now be found/downloaded from.... i4 Extras -

BIG THANKS to all of you guys helping!! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!
    2010-08-29 08:26 AM
    OuterBanks!!

BIG THANKS to all of you guys helping!! I cant tell you how much I appreciate it!
    Always happy to contribute
    2010-08-29 08:28 AM

Did you check the icon/bundle naming info on the first post?

I'm trying to catch up on all the thanks buttons too!! And I have a few donations to make.... I'll get at you guys tomorrow time for some sleep in my OWN bed!!

Oh yeah and.... It was nice to take a break, but damn am I glad to be back!!! Working on an update alot of good things to come!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-08-29 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-29 08:39 AM
    Hi
    Now i've moved to ClassifiedHD and again here is the request for same 10 Cydia icons.
    Please
    Or how can i do this myself? ( post 2504)

i can found correct budle name, but where i get the correct icon, as putting of the original icon from Application to this bundle changes nothing
    Last edited by nixus; 2010-08-29 at 09:11 AM.
    2010-08-29 09:08 AM
    What do you want to change? Like remove the class HD that changes color while charging?
    No, i like this screen very very much but i would prefer "HD" in orange instead of green. Thanks for your help :-)
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-foto.png  
    Last edited by not2c4u; 2010-08-29 at 10:10 AM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2010-08-29 09:16 AM
    i agree, its bugging me too. so i just changed the image to be more neutral for day or night.
    Do you have the updated PSD for that, by chance?

From this post:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5424588
    2010-08-29 09:17 AM
    Did you check the icon/bundle naming info on the first post?

I'm trying to catch up on all the thanks buttons too!! And I have a few donations to make.... I'll get at you guys tomorrow time for some sleep in my OWN bed!!

Oh yeah and.... It was nice to take a break, but damn am I glad to be back!!! Working on an update alot of good things to come!!
    Okay, got the iBlank one working, but Rename is still causing a problem
    Same with the Infinifolders settings icon and the QuickReply settings icon folders/names. Sorry about all these questions but I like my themes perfect Where does the respring image go? and where is the "ClassHD Folder" image? I need one without the bars.

Also, requesting a Air Mouse icon
    2010-08-29 09:18 AM
    jazzman or anybody -

can you guys tell me how to do the color pinstripe in photoshop?
    Yeah, all you do is add a stroke to the layer you wish to change, either a colour or a gradient...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-29 09:30 AM
    Yeah, all you do is add a stroke to the layer you wish to change, either a colour or a gradient...
    Thanks bro i was about to ask this
    2010-08-29 09:53 AM
    A simple wallpaper for the floppy_mod

is it possible to get the psd for this?? love it just want to mess with it a bit
    just seems my icons and text dont quite line up just seems there sitting a little low...
    or if anyone else as a good wallpaper to use instead i would appreciate it

Last edited by cdnGhost; 2010-08-29 at 10:27 AM.
    2010-08-29 10:17 AM
    What I've done with Floppy + bar's work:

My icons on my dock need some serious love...rofl.

For the weather images, I think the transparency overlay on the top would work well on the bottom for the way I have it laid out, but not sure how to go about doing that.
    I was right about the transparency overlay.

2010-08-29 10:25 AM
    is it possible to get the psd for this?? love it just want to mess with it a bit
    just seems my icons and text dont quite line up just seems there sitting a little low...
    or if anyone else as a good wallpaper to use instead i would appreciate it

If its Wim's PSD probably not , i dont think he shares his own.
    2010-08-29 10:29 AM
    OuterBanks!!

There's one of my walls you picked, I'm honored
    2010-08-29 10:32 AM
    There's one of my walls you picked, I'm honored
    it worked perfect sorta for me just the alignment of the icons and text seems a bit off to me.... could be my phone lol dunno but yeah its really nice
    2010-08-29 10:36 AM
    Was there an update from the Beta we got? Are we gonna get an email?
    2010-08-29 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD