Something like this?

any chance you could do one like the first one in red with just the bottom bar instead of the bottom two?
    2010-09-03 01:50 AM
    More wallpapers

2010-09-03 02:03 AM
    Mmmmm I like the full red one very nice!
    2010-09-03 02:04 AM
    any chance you could do one like the first one in red with just the bottom bar instead of the bottom two?
    And one more, after reading it better

2010-09-03 02:07 AM
    hehe sorry to be a nuisance but think you could do those in green too
    2010-09-03 02:19 AM
    How about something with a little more Class?

2010-09-03 02:23 AM
    Check out my post cause i need some assisst. Been having problems all day trying to figure this out.
    Thing is when i go into bundles, all my apps aren't there. Seems like some of the ones i have on my phone happened to be some of the same apps that are in the bundle.
    In other words, what is the easiest way for me to switch out the icons.
    As you can see i have a mixture of themes with ClassicHD as the base.

Thanks for any and all help.
    I can't get any help with this. How can i take off or get rid of the autoicon?
    2010-09-03 02:25 AM
    How about something with a little more Class?

Hi wim can you make some of these walls with the curve for the weather themes.
    Thanks in advance
    2010-09-03 02:30 AM
    Here's a Chrome and Carbon Fiber Dock that works with any number of icons.

2010-09-03 02:35 AM
    Anyone have any red docs 4 or 5 icon setups?

also can someone make a red version of this one?

*edit* I keep forgetting this ... green versions as well?
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-sbdockbg2x.png  
    2010-09-03 02:35 AM
    I can't get any help with this. How can i take off or get rid of the autoicon?

im not for sure if it removes it but appiconshadow.png and appiconmask.png is what creates the icon..

anyone should correct me if im wrong..

im not for sure if it removes it but appiconshadow.png and appiconmask.png is what creates the icon..

ok it does remove it just tried it on mine.. its located in com.apple.mobileicons.framework
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-09-03 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-03 02:49 AM
    Maybe another one for the red mod?

2010-09-03 02:52 AM

ok it does remove it just tried it on mine.. its located in com.apple.mobileicons.framework
    Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. Hitting the thanks button now. It's the least i can do. Thanks again.
    2010-09-03 02:53 AM
    Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. Hitting the thanks button now. It's the least i can do. Thanks again.
    ok making sure it did work..and your welcome
    2010-09-03 02:59 AM
    ok making sure it did work..and your welcome
    I thought i knew where that file was located but i don't. I went into the theme via ifile, CHD.theme/Bundles/ and i can't find it from there.
    Where i did find it was UIImages. I deleted, resprung and i still had the same problem. I just unchecked and rechecked the theme in winterboard, powered off/on = same problem. Maybe itz located somewhere else as well?
    2010-09-03 03:14 AM
    I thought i knew where that file was located but i don't. I went into the theme via ifile, CHD.theme/Bundles/ and i can't find it from there.
    Where i did find it was UIImages. I deleted, resprung and i still had the same problem. I just unchecked and rechecked the theme in winterboard, powered off/on = same problem. Maybe itz located somewhere else as well?
    it should be in bundles

remember that the stock icons and all the ones that were not autoskinned but created will not change they will be skinned no matter what.. unless edited..
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-09-03 at 03:20 AM.
    2010-09-03 03:16 AM
    Can someone make a slider that is basically a glowing orb or ball shape

one red
    one green

looks something like this (without the shadowing around the edges)... and is the same size as the lock slider in CHD?

if I knew how I would be all over this
    Attached Images CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-orb.png 
    2010-09-03 03:23 AM

how do I get the status bar changed to match the bg?
    2010-09-03 03:31 AM
    Where's the red mod? Man service around here is so slow
    2010-09-03 03:32 AM

can you remake that with the blue that i asked you to highlight my shelves with.. if thats to much its ok... thanks
    2010-09-03 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD