It would seem the lockscreen is a success, no?
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-09-09 06:18 AM
    ED coming right up Sir
    2010-09-09 06:18 AM
    omg cheese and rice everyone take into account that bars does alot of hard work. and ive tried to make a friggin icon last night (pfff **** that i quit) ill leave it up to Rob. a couple bucks on a new theme is worth it
    2010-09-09 06:19 AM
    Oh my god its K! everybody behave!

dang, i just wet myself
    2010-09-09 06:19 AM
    yeah well i bet if you made a request they would all trip over their mouses just to be the first to respond.

in fact one of them will just because of this post.

How bout a BC?
    Okay, lets see.
    May I please have a BT please kind gentlemen.?
    2010-09-09 06:21 AM
    If I deleted all that stuff that came when I installed winterboard what would happen? I kinda just want to have my classified joints in there but there's all this other stuff that saurik included with winterboard and I don't know if it's just extras or actually part of the program.
    2010-09-09 06:23 AM
    ok i want in on the fun. can I get a JV?
    3 hours ago
    2010-09-09 06:27 AM

lmao
    2010-09-09 06:28 AM
    I forgot how fun these boards were... hehe
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-09-09 06:29 AM
    there are different kinds of people over the past months there have been alot of themes getting into the sport of "hey if you want it early you can pay for it" theres 2 kinds of people. theres Bars who asks you to donate $2 for a theme he works late on and theres some people who just feel like putting a donate link in there sig just because they wonder if any idiot will just donate random money.
    2010-09-09 06:31 AM
    service is faster over on Ninth street
    2010-09-09 06:31 AM
    I'm surprised how some things just never change... I'm just going to do my best to keep quiet on this one, haha. Don't want a repeat of a certain volcanic explosion a couple of months back...
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-09-09 06:36 AM
    ^^^^???

hope everything is getting back to normal for you and your circle K.

ha, circle K!, i honestly didnt intend that pun. being genuine
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-09-09 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 06:39 AM
    there are different kinds of people over the past months there have been alot of themes getting into the sport of "hey if you want it early you can pay for it" theres 2 kinds of people. theres Bars who asks you to donate $2 for a theme he works late on and theres some people who just feel like putting a donate link in there sig just because they wonder if any idiot will just donate random money.
    It is a very kind and grateful thing that Steve does for us members of MMi, he and many others also.
    2010-09-09 06:40 AM
    hey bars can you tell me if this pic is normal? I circled the problem (i think its a problem) in red thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0310.jpg  
    2010-09-09 06:43 AM
    ^^^^???

hope everything is getting back to normal for you and your circle K.

ha, circle K!, i honestly didnt intend that pun. being genuine
    Haha. School's hectic. This nursing program ain't no joke! I just happened to FINALLY catch up on work... which almost feels like never but hey, I also need the break. I still love MMI. You guys will always be family... I'm just going to be the Uncle that you know of and heard so many things about but rarely see ^_^... at least for a while.

I honestly don't know how people like iphonerookie keeps up with this place, considering he's in a similar nursing program.

Anyways, gonna get back to some lockscreen stuff. It's the only stuff I have time for. Wish I can make a new full fledged theme, just REALLY have no time >_<! Maybe when WinterBoard is completely iPhone 4 compatible, I may peak my head out a little more then.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-09-09 06:45 AM
    how bout an FU then
    c if i ever help anybody out again
    I'd make it if I could homie! BTW great HD weather widget!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-09 07:19 AM
    Can I get a BT and a BTiP4 for the lockscreen mod please
    2010-09-09 07:20 AM
    It would seem the lockscreen is a success, no?
    It's GREAT! thx!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-09 07:21 AM
    How do u change the font on the lockscreen? Do I just change it from "Futura" in the . CSS to whatever font name I want or is it more complex?
    2010-09-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.