You weren't supposed to remove them from any other theme besides the /CHD RED icon.theme....

You do have CHD.theme running below the red right?
    yes... and that is the only location I removed them from

Edit*

Nevermind Now I'm just being dumb.... the icons normally never show up there anyways
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-09-09 at 08:16 PM.
    2010-09-09 08:11 PM
    THX Wim,its possible to make the calendar in German?
    Nein, das Datum kann nicht geändert, da die HTML-Datei verschlüsselt werden.
    2010-09-09 08:14 PM
    Someone was asking about the weather icon images. I k ow I posted them but too hard for me to find the post from my phone. Try a search for words iconic weather and by my username
    2010-09-09 08:16 PM
    I'm just wondering, do you guys like the swiper mechanism on the lockscreen (as opposed to a slider and tapper)?

Loving the swiper lockscreen, awesome work
    2010-09-09 08:18 PM
    Also I may have made a mistake when I combined the color mods (red dock with red icons and red ui) but when I click on some buttons in ui I get orange. Specifically in settings selecting wallpaper. Can you check the red ui?
    2010-09-09 08:19 PM
    In the weathericon Show temp on the isn't working can anyone clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-09 08:22 PM
    Now my statusbar clock is showing up on my lockscreen.... instead of the lock symbol I have the clock up there as well...

Bars,

on this link your statusbar clock is missing ... how did you do this?
    2010-09-09 08:22 PM
    I was able to grab the main file off cyida but the locksreens, iso4 update etc is giving me a Forbidden 403 http://apt.modmyi.com error any ideas?
    2010-09-09 08:28 PM
    Now my statusbar clock is showing up on my lockscreen.... instead of the lock symbol I have the clock up there as well...

Bars,

on this link your statusbar clock is missing ... how did you do this?
    It's lockscreen clock hide then go into settings and enable the status bar

Like Bars said you both need to get WeatherIcon from Cydia. In addition to WeatherIcon you need to have LibWeather installed as well (not sure if it comes as a dependency).

You need the latest version of WeatherIcon (2.4.2.5) so that it works with the iPhone 4. I am not sure if it is part of the regular packages because I added Ashman's beta source to get it. If for some reason you search and it isn't there then the source you need to add is http://david.ashman.com/beta/
    Word! Figured out I needed the weather icon from cydia...I think my issue is the version available on cydia is 2.4.0, I do have libweather already installed...I can't get on http://david.ashman.com/beta, says I don't have the cred...
    It's lockscreen clock hide then go into settings and enable the status bar

OMG THANKS!!!! That was going to drive me nuts
    2010-09-09 08:40 PM
    here goes. this just replaces images (icons) only. you may need to adjust the insp.css weathericon top: SETTINGS.

psd included to make your iown con weather images, i do not claim mine are that great.

HDIcon Weather.theme.zip

ps, im drunk so there are bound to be mistakes
    This is the one I've downloaded but I get 2 big icons in the middle of my screen.
    2010-09-09 08:41 PM
    does anyone know what i need to adjust the logo px to in LockScreen.css so that my logo is at the top?

Regards
    2010-09-09 08:42 PM
    does anyone know what i need to adjust the logo px to in LockScreen.css so that my logo is at the top?

Regards
    what do you mean?
    2010-09-09 08:43 PM
    Also I may have made a mistake when I combined the color mods (red dock with red icons and red ui) but when I click on some buttons in ui I get orange. Specifically in settings selecting wallpaper. Can you check the red ui?
    Just checked... Looks good on my end
    2010-09-09 08:46 PM
    what do you mean?
    in the photo the GM is above the clock but i want to move it to the top, from what i understand i need to tweak the lockscreen.css but unsure what i need to input.

2010-09-09 08:47 PM

Regards
    Play with those numbers...

translateX(moves left/right) and

topmoves up/down)

Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-09 08:48 PM
    Word! Figured out I needed the weather icon from cydia...I think my issue is the version available on cydia is 2.4.0, I do have libweather already installed...I can't get on http://david.ashman.com/beta, says I don't have the cred...
    That's weird. There is no reason for you to be blocked. I have no Ashman cred Search for the deb file. It's free so you're doing no harm

2010-09-09 08:50 PM
    Care to share your mail icon? It's schweet!
    Thanks! Made that one myself (with bars .psd).

Check this post... LINK
    2010-09-09 08:50 PM
    Bars made some of them orange on the push. I remember the debate during the Alpha stage

2010-09-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD