By Request...

Hey ya go Van.

Cheers Pal

Looks great, love the vibrant colours
    2010-09-12 07:24 PM
    Cheers Pal

Looks great, love the vibrant colours

Thanks! I wish I could say it was my original work but, I'm not that artistic.
    2010-09-12 07:27 PM
    Hey Bars!
    Im trying to make a tap to unlock thingy to match with this theme by replacing the images of another one.
    I currently need 3 things for it (that looks the same as the end or dismiss button when you are calling the phone.
    I need a:
    "Power Off"
    "Tap to unlock" or just "Unlock"
    "Answer"

Thanks! If you can do this then ill post it here as soon as i fine tune it
    2010-09-12 07:27 PM
    Anyone able to make the below without the bottom shelf?

2010-09-12 07:31 PM
    its just a "l" mate
    is it a lower case L? I have no option like on my computer keyboard for a straight vertical line. I tried shift + /.
    2010-09-12 07:35 PM
    OK... so not like my opinion matters but here it is anyway
    after trying the theme for a few days I must say this is one of the cleanest themes that I have tried. The attention to detail is immaculate and the picture quality really makes use of the new i4 screen. My favorite part of this theme is the loading screens. Bars I haven't really tried any of your other themes and i really regret not trying them when i had my 2g or 3gs if they were anything like this one. I look forward to working with you if possible in the future and trying out any new releases you have.
    thanks
    A new fan!
    2010-09-12 07:38 PM
    is it a lower case L? I have no option like on my computer keyboard for a straight vertical line. I tried shift + /.
    yeah jus a lowercase L mate
    2010-09-12 07:39 PM
    those are L lower case best to copy what I posted and paste to sources.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Thanks
    2010-09-12 07:41 PM

Blue / Red Wallpapers by me [ 640 x 960 ]
    This looks great! Would you be willing to create a version where you have chrome or dark borders in the third row, where floppies weather mod would reside? Also, could you do a black/grey version?

Thanks!
    2010-09-12 08:00 PM
    Can I get the new lockscreen emailed??
    2010-09-12 08:02 PM
    OK... so not like my opinion matters but here it is anyway
    after trying the theme for a few days I must say this is one of the cleanest themes that I have tried. The attention to detail is immaculate and the picture quality really makes use of the new i4 screen. My favorite part of this theme is the loading screens. Bars I haven't really tried any of your other themes and i really regret not trying them when i had my 2g or 3gs if they were anything like this one. I look forward to working with you if possible in the future and trying out any new releases you have.
    thanks
    A new fan!
    Thanks boss!! It means alot
    2010-09-12 08:05 PM
    Can I get the new lockscreen emailed??
    I didn't even get the new lockscreen yet... Knitsua lives in Cali, so he is 4 hrs behind EST. I spoke to Him last night, and he had worked his job 3 weeks straight, no days off... He d that he would be sleeping in until at least 12:00, so that would mean, he's probably still snoozing
    2010-09-12 08:07 PM
    someone point me in the bundleidetifier its in here somewhere?

edit: nevermind figured out the plist is in the app folder ha
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-09-12 at 08:16 PM.
    2010-09-12 08:09 PM

Navec245, Black Grey Wallpaper
    2010-09-12 08:12 PM

Hey!!! Can you do this with the slider too? If yes, I would like to place an order! One logo "R.M." with blue arround and one slider "monchy's IP4" with blue arround too! Please!!!
    2010-09-12 08:25 PM
    Is this the nine icon weather widget?

No, this is. http://www.mediafire.com/?fiyuef7pba83mew

Made for 5x5, is a standalone not an update or addon. Psd included to make own images and to change the icon glow colors. Alot of work went into thus but I don't think too many people use this layout.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-12 08:34 PM
    Hey!!! Can you do this with the slider too? If yes, I would like to place an order! One logo "R.M." with blue arround and one slider "monchy's IP4" with blue arround too! Please!!!

@ Bars: The icon for iBooks is messed up in the new update.
    2010-09-12 08:41 PM

@ Bars: The icon for iBooks is messed up in the new update.
    What color?
    2010-09-12 08:46 PM
    Thanks for the wallpaper Darkness, you did a great job as usual...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-12 08:48 PM
    What color?
    They all look good on my end.... Te Cydia update they are all looking good.. Can you post a screenshot?
    2010-09-12 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.