To find something like this only a day after getting my iPhone 4 is really cool. I try to keep my phones looking sleek and smooth and this theme just happens to look like it'll do that, so I donated to you, Bars. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll figure out how to actually apply the theme and possibly do some custom icons myself >< Ah... learning new things is fun.

Wiqd
    2010-08-17 06:57 PM
    Anyone know the correct bundle names for TwitBird Pro, DocsToGo or eWallet? Any help greatly appreciate it. When I click on the infoplist for these it's just a bunch of gibberish, can't see the names.
    2010-08-17 07:02 PM
    what a neat idea that weather mod with the changing pics across the screen, wish i could figure something like that out
    to this finally
    2010-08-17 07:05 PM
    To find something like this only smooth and this theme just happens to look like it'll do that, so I donated to you, Bars. Keep up the good work and hopefully I'll figure out how to actually apply the theme and possibly do some custom icons myself >< Ah... learning new things is fun.

Wiqd
    Thanks! Real simple... Download ifunbox to your Pc, download winterboard, sbsettibgs, and afc2add from Cydia to you phone. Launch ifunbox, navigate to /Library/Thenes/ on you device. Place the "CLASS HD.theme" in that directory (unzipped of course) , then place the SBSettibgs theme into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettibgs/Themes/

Open winterboard and select the class hd theme, and then open SBSettings (swipe the top of the screen from left to right) hit more, then SBSettings themes. and select the class theme there DONE

/hit easy button
    2010-08-17 07:11 PM
    What weather widget is that in your third pic with the panoramic image? Does it work on the iPhone 4?

what a neat idea that weather mod with the changing pics across the screen, wish i could figure something like that out
    to this finally
    2010-08-17 07:12 PM
    Anyone know the correct bundle names for TwitBird Pro, DocsToGo or eWallet? Any help greatly appreciate it. When I click on the infoplist for these it's just a bunch of gibberish, can't see the names.
    Twitbird Pro = com.nibirutech.iTwitter
    DocsToGo= com.dataviz.DocsToGo
    eWallet= ???
    2010-08-17 07:13 PM
    Hey Bars... Is there a second beta that was sent out? If so, I never received it.
    2010-08-17 07:15 PM
    For twitbird com.nibirutech.iTwitter
    icon name icon_pro.png
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Lockscreen [ Pink Version ]
    Awesome!! More more more!!!
    2010-08-17 07:16 PM
    What weather widget is that in your third pic with the panoramic image? Does it work on the iPhone 4?
    dont know bro, havent tried it, from some posts it seems like someone tweaked it to work, just need a little tlc and a hammer to get it to feel one with the new theme, oh and some hd weather pics too
    2010-08-17 07:22 PM
    Thanks! Real simple... Download ifunbox to your Pc, download winterboard, sbsettibgs, and afc2add from Cydia to you phone. Launch ifunbox, navigate to /Library/Thenes/ on you device. Place the "CLASS HD.theme" in that directory (unzipped of course) , then place the SBSettibgs theme into /private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettibgs/Themes/

Open winterboard and select the class hd theme, and then open SBSettings (swipe the top of the screen from left to right) hit more, then SBSettings themes. and select the class theme there DONE

/hit easy button
    Wow that WAS easy. Much easier than I thought it'd be. Now, after I'm done ogling the shiny newness, on to icons!
    2010-08-17 07:25 PM
    Twitbird Pro = com.nibirutech.iTwitter
    DocsToGo= com.dataviz.DocsToGo
    eWallet= ???
    Thank you! I just found that link bars posted (thanks bars) the only one I need now is eWallet it wasnt in there. So if anyone knows the bundle namme please?
    2010-08-17 07:26 PM
    dont know bro, havent tried it, from some posts it seems like someone tweaked it to work, just need a little tlc and a hammer to get it to feel one with the new theme, oh and some hd weather pics too
    Maybe we can get together after my vacation and get the weather pics right.... I have just dumped a boatloa of money into some stock photos
    2010-08-17 07:35 PM
    Just got classified up an running on my 4. I did the whole deal from my iPhone because my computers been acting up. My only problem is that I cannot get the wallpapers in. I put them In the wallpaper folder using Ifile and then synced with iTunes but they are still not showing up. Anyone got any useful ideas on how to accomplish this? Remember, I'm doing this on the phone not with computer.
    2010-08-17 07:37 PM
    Icon request:

1. Categories
    2. iBlank
    3. iWipecache

THANKS!!
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-picture-001.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-picture-002.png  
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2010-08-17 07:42 PM
    Also, are we suppossed to place wallpaper and lockscreen by using the photo app and set as lockscreen or wallpaper or is there another way??
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2010-08-17 07:46 PM
    do appstore apps have bundle identifiers? and why do some icon filenames have @2x at the end?
    2010-08-17 07:47 PM
    so the path is different from the theme?
    Put in to /var/stash/Themes.xxx
    then move above Class HD in winterboard
    2010-08-17 08:00 PM
    So quick question as beta2 is not going to use the icons folder but bundles should we delete the full theme then put in the new beta.
    2010-08-17 08:05 PM
9,870 ... 1927282930313979129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.