no i didnt get it wont let me im just saying that ur awesome though
    2010-09-14 09:39 PM

Here is an example of a blue or orange on toggle
    2010-09-14 09:41 PM
    i got it now maximus imma let u know ty
    2010-09-14 09:42 PM
    Would it be possible to get a lockscreen logo DM and DMJ ? All color themes if not too much trouble otherwise the dark grey...

Thanks.
    2010-09-14 09:46 PM

Here is an example of a blue or orange on toggle
    Love the blue.... Didn't bars say the sb settings were ok to bundle as they were free to download on Cydia or did I get that wrong?
    2010-09-14 09:49 PM
    hey maximus thanks a lot dude it goes well with my background lockscreen
    2010-09-14 09:52 PM
    Hi guys.. I gotta request..

Instead ofthe HD logo on the lock screen..
    Could someone make me one that says

souskei

All in lower case.. I dunno if ita too long tho..
    Just in the same color scheme as the original hd.
    But thank you!
    2010-09-14 09:53 PM
    no i didnt get it wont let me im just saying that ur awesome though
    Try again, link is working now.

Hi guys.. I gotta request..

Instead ofthe HD logo on the lock screen..
    Could someone make me one that says

souskei

All in lower case.. I dunno if ita too long tho..
    Just in the same color scheme as the original hd.
    But thank you!
    This font makes all the letters uppercase and, that is quite a bit of letters for the logo. You would be better off with 1, 2 or 3 letters as the logo and use the other for your slider.

My 2 cents.

Slider

Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-09-14 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 09:55 PM
    post 5902
    actually meant the actual toggle that you downoad from cydia and installs into sbsettings. The one to turn it on and off. is there a repository that i need to add or something
    薮が多い額
    2010-09-14 10:01 PM
    actually meant the actual toggle that you downoad from cydia and installs into sbsettings. The one to turn it on and off. is there a repository that i need to add or something
    Oh, my misunderstanding.

The answer is yes, get it in Cydia, not sure what repository.

It's called Frash Toggle.

Love the blue.... Didn't bars say the sb settings were ok to bundle as they were free to download on Cydia or did I get that wrong?
    It is my understanding that we can upload the icon toggles ONLY. No other files from the theme. Like, the settings files and such but, check with bars first.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-09-14 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 10:07 PM
    New tweak in Cydia. It's pretty awesome! You should check it out (Thanks goes to Vance on the Alpha team for suggesting it! )

It's not just a tweak that lets you use the dock in lockscreen mode.

You can set it so when iPod is playing it shows iPod controls when opening the switcher. Also, if you triple click the home button it opens up the switcher in wiggle mode so you can close apps. It also has a "smooth scroll" feature that is really nice. Plus there's an option that puts an arrow on each icon in wiggle mode. If you press the arrow it removes all apps after that one.

And it's free!

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon-2x.png

com.p1.zip
    2010-09-14 10:12 PM
    Oh, my misunderstanding.

The answer is yes, get it in Cydia, not sure what repository.

It's called Frash Toggle.

It is my understanding that we can upload the icon toggles ONLY. No other files from the theme. Like, the settings files and such but, check with bars first.
    Thats the problem. i've searched up and down in cydia so i figured i needed a repository cause i cant find it. Thanks for the help though

Anybody; Frash toggle repository?
    Last edited by Bushybrows; 2010-09-14 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    薮が多い額
    2010-09-14 10:17 PM
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/BluSky/

try this...
    or this...

http://repo.benm.at
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-09-14 at 10:22 PM.
    2010-09-14 10:19 PM
    Thats the problem. i've searched up and down in cydia so i figured i needed a repository cause i cant find it. Thanks for the help though

Anybody; Frash toggle repository?
    I found it.

http://repo.benm.at/

Tutorial page...

http://www.podzombie.com/2010/08/lea...-flash-player/
    2010-09-14 10:20 PM
    Found it, don't worry. Almost for got google existed being on here with you guys. if anyone needs it the repo for the toggle frash is: http://repo.benm.at/
    薮が多い額
    2010-09-14 10:21 PM
    2010-09-14 10:23 PM
    anyone got blue 3G logo for status bar?
    2010-09-14 10:24 PM
    Love the new version of Speed Test but hated how the icon looked auto-framed by the mask. Cleaned it up a bit

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon-2x.png

com.ookla.zip
    2010-09-14 10:26 PM
    What does it take to get "support" and help in this thread? Ive PM barsoverbeats posted here in the forum numerous times and nothing

SMH
    2010-09-14 10:29 PM
    anyone got blue 3G logo for status bar?
    You do!

CHD.theme/UIImages

You will need both images.

Rum,

After closer inspection I see that there are actually six (6) 3G images in the UI folder. The darker ones are for the lighter status bar, like safari, and the lighter ones are for the dark status bar. Make sure to swap them all out if you want it blue in ALL windows/apps.

What does it take to get "support" and help in this thread? Ive PM barsoverbeats posted here in the forum numerous times and nothing

SMH
    Try emailing him, you'll get a faster response. Keep in mind he is getting pummeled with requests for help.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-09-14 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-14 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD