Still wish I didn't have to pay 26 dollars to get it on my i4... But I can appreciate the amount of time it must take to code something of its magnitude, and the developer deserves it!
    Supposed to be a big update coming on it.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-15 07:33 PM
    Not sure exactly don't you have attachment saver and ifile? 2 programs I could never do without...
    Yeah I have iFile but for some reason it wont allow me to save zip files or unarchive them
    2010-09-15 07:34 PM
    I was wondering for anyone that wants to share. What are some cydia downloads you couldn't live without?

Mine is ifile
    2010-09-15 07:34 PM
    Yeah I have iFile but for some reason it wont allow me to save zip files or unarchive them
    You gotta get that worked out my friend... Hopefully that helped
    2010-09-15 07:36 PM
    Still wish I didn't have to pay 26 dollars to get it on my i4... But I can appreciate the amount of time it must take to code something of its magnitude, and the developer deserves it!
    $26 for what? for bitesms or irealsms? That doesnt sound right..
    2010-09-15 07:40 PM
    I was wondering for anyone that wants to share. What are some cydia downloads you couldn't live without?

Mine is ifile
    SBSettings
    Winterboard
    Backgrounder
    iBlacklist
    pkgBackup
    Terminal
    MyWi
    Activator
    Notified Pro (new to the list)

I could go on Those are just off the top of my head
    2010-09-15 07:41 PM
    You gotta get that worked out my friend... Hopefully that helped
    I have downloaded it a few times from Cydia but still the same issue, its purchased and registered and each 1st time i run it i get the email saying so.... and Yes it has helped
    2010-09-15 07:41 PM
    Not only am I aiming to top it... I'm aiming to SMASH it hahaha DEAD ***
    I can't wait bars!
    2010-09-15 07:47 PM
    Thanks Neil! It will be added for the next update
    NP bossman

Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Go to Cydia and select manage>packages>and click "simple" at the top right. Now make sure that you have "bzip2" installed. If you don't install it and see if that makes it so you can zip and unarchive

How are you trying to save zips btw? With SDM?
    2010-09-15 07:49 PM
    Darkness - Do you have a black/silver Safari Icon? Or a Black/silverish Pandora one? You guys been awesome BTW! Nvm on the post earlier I found all the icons using the index on page 1.

Maybe Icon this for Pandora?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs15/i/20...steelgohst.jpg
    Last edited by THCue; 2010-09-15 at 07:52 PM.
    2010-09-15 07:49 PM

This is tight (Not referring to the blonde, though she ain't bad!) ! That inner border is bad a......
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-09-15 at 07:54 PM.
    2010-09-15 07:51 PM
    This is tight (Not referring to the blonde, though she ain't bad!) ! That inner border is bad a......
    Jazzz super nice
    2010-09-15 08:09 PM

Mine is ifile
    SwitcherPlus
    2010-09-15 08:30 PM
    $26 for what? for bitesms or irealsms? That doesnt sound right..
    I had to pay for two licenses for this phone, as the first license wouldn't register, and the response time was way too slow for me
    2010-09-15 08:31 PM
    Jazzz super nice
    +1
    2010-09-15 08:32 PM
    Here you go bitesms peeps.

Attachment 470775

Attachment 470776

Attachment 470777

I should note that Bars and the rest of the Alpha team has shown me the light. iRealsms is the better app
    I'm not convinced. I used iRealSMS for a bit and, although was initially blown away, as it didn't support retina, I tried biteSMS and preferred it.

The two winning features for me (there were 3 but Bars has done the retina update now!) are the fact that the contact photo images are scaled properly with biteSMS - i.e. they're square even if you're using a high res photo, and I like the angled photo pic on the message pop up.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-09-15 08:32 PM
    Do we have the white version of this one? I know Darkness has a set but they are a tad different the phone is smaller within the icon. Do we have the bigger one but in white vs the blue?
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-phonew.png  
    Attached Images CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-phone-2x.png 
    2010-09-15 08:39 PM
    I'm not convinced. I used iRealSMS for a bit and, although was initially blown away, as it didn't support retina, I tried biteSMS and preferred it.

The two winning features for me (there were 3 but Bars has done the retina update now!) are the fact that the contact photo images are scaled properly with biteSMS - i.e. they're square even if you're using a high res photo, and I like the angled photo pic on the message pop up.
    I do like the angled thumb on the pop up as well... I can't do without being able to do a quick mms from the quicksend menu...
    2010-09-15 08:46 PM
    Do we have the white version of this one? I know Darkness has a set but they are a tad different the phone is smaller within the icon. Do we have the bigger one but in white vs the blue?
    Attached Files
    2010-09-15 08:47 PM
    Awesome! Thx
    2010-09-15 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD