i wasnt aware it flopped, although i wasnt really much of a forum member then, just occasionally browsed the forums lol
    The thread went ok, and most people that witnessed and used the theme really liked it, but the downloads were horrible... It really bothered me, especially since I had spent more time on it, than sone of the others! No biggie, you live and you learn... And I'm living and I learned
    2010-09-20 07:55 PM
    The thread went ok, and most people that witnessed and used the theme really liked it, but the downloads were horrible... It really bothered me, especially since I had spent more time on it, than sone of the others! No biggie, you live and you learn... And I'm living and I learned
    Clearly there weren't enough sophisticated people about
    2010-09-20 07:57 PM
    24k was THE first theme I ever purchased and I liked it alot! If I hadn't of purchased it(and in turn getting on the beta team) I might not of ended up with Classified, then CHD!I think we should all have a drink to 24k!
    2010-09-20 08:03 PM
    Here is my completed weather mod...

CHD Floppy Weather HD

What you get...

A complete, modified Floppy HD weather theme in CHD style. I've also included a full PSD for you to add your own weather images (or just change the border color of the ones I included), compatible with ALL COLOR MODS.

What you DON'T get. My orange status bar theme. That is Sanady's project.

It took me all night to find some decent weather images (not an easy task). If you don't like them, the beauty of it is, you can now add you own!

N-Joy!

-----------------------------------------
    Thanks go out to...

Bars for the awesome platform to work from.
    Floppy for the great weather mod.
    Sanady361 for the status bar theme.
    rapidtommo for the idea.
    Google for the image search.
    ModMyI for the great community and forums.

You guys are awesome.

LINKS

4shared

Megaupload

Mediafire
    2010-09-20 08:06 PM
    Look in the PSD folder for CLASS HD ICON.psd. In that file you will find the Layer, Bottom Glow. Uncheck the "eye" next to the colors you do not want. Paste your image where bars has PASTE IMAGE HERE. It's that simple.
    Yea, I tried that, and for some reason, I cant edit the glow...it has what looks like a pencil with a stash through it! I know I may sound like a moron, but Im new to this
    2010-09-20 08:08 PM
    Here is my completed weather mod...

CHD Floppy Weather HD

What you get...

A complete, modified Floppy HD weather theme in CHD style. I've also included a full PSD for you to add your own weather images (or just change the border color of the ones I included), compatible with ALL COLOR MODS.

What you DON'T get. My orange status bar theme. That is Sanady's project.

It took me all night to find some decent weather images (not an easy task). If you don't like them, the beauty of it is, you can now add you own!

N-Joy!

Thanks go out to...

Bars for the awesome platform to work from.
    Floppy for the great weather mod.
    Sanady361 for the status bar theme.
    rapidtommo for the idea.
    Google for the image search.
    ModMyI for the great community and forums.

You guys are awesome.

LINKS

4shared

Megaupload

Mediafire
    LEGEND!!!! great work
    2010-09-20 08:10 PM
    Yea, I tried that, and for some reason, I cant edit the glow...it has what looks like a pencil with a stash through it! I know I may sound like a moron, but Im new to this
    What are you using to open the file, Gimp, PS, Illustrator?

LEGEND!!!! great work
    Thank You!
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-09-20 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-20 08:11 PM
    iv always had that issue, iv always had to stick with orange glow lol

Jim can you post that wallpaper bud?
    Last edited by vanbashted; 2010-09-20 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-20 08:13 PM
    iv always had that issue, iv always had to stick with orange glow lol

Jim can you post that wallpaper bud?
    A few others have had that problem. I think it has to do with the app that is being used to open the file.

Yes on the wall, gimmie a sec to get back to my PC.

2010-09-20 08:17 PM
    A few others have had that problem. I think it has to do with the app that is being used to open the file.

Yes on the wall, gimmie a sec to get back to my PC.

any chance you could post the weather frame with orange glow? i cant change it
    2010-09-20 08:23 PM
    any chance you could post the weather frame with orange glow? i cant change it
    I won't be able to get to it until later tonight van but, yeah I can post an orange one. I can post a complete set for each color if that makes things easier for everyone. Wouldn't take that much longer. Just have to save 4x instead of 1.
    2010-09-20 08:29 PM
    I won't be able to get to it until later tonight van but, yeah I can post an orange one. I can post a complete set for each color if that makes things easier for everyone. Wouldn't take that much longer. Just have to save 4x instead of 1.
    appreciate it, sorry to be a pain but my version of photoshop is a bit daft lol
    2010-09-20 08:31 PM
    appreciate it, sorry to be a pain but my version of photoshop is a bit daft lol
    We can talk privately about that.
    2010-09-20 08:32 PM
    I am using photoshop, can you recomend something better? preferably free lol! Also, is it possibly to get your weather mod to work with the shelves background? You know, have like three shelves instead of four with the weather mod below! I tried swapping out the wallpapers in your weather mod folder, but then the mod wont appear...Sorry, your probably tired of helping me by now! Lol..just know its appreciated
    2010-09-20 08:35 PM
    I am using photoshop, can you recomend something better? preferably free lol! Also, is it possibly to get your weather mod to work with the shelves background? You know, have like three shelves instead of four with the weather mod below! I tried swapping out the wallpapers in your weather mod folder, but then the mod wont appear...Sorry, your probably tired of helping me by now! Lol..just know its appreciated
    Two things I can suggest...

1. Make sure you named the wallpaper correctly. Wallpaper@2x.png (case sensitive)
    2. Look for this line in Widget.html...

Code:
    //Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen

var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    and try setting it to false.

The icon frame is part of the weather image and can't be changed.
    2010-09-20 08:39 PM
    Yo darkness!! Hit my email bossman
    2010-09-20 08:47 PM
    Post 7k, holy crap!

I still find it hard to believe you've got something better up your sleeve bars...
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-09-20 at 08:54 PM.
    2010-09-20 08:51 PM
    e-mail sent
    2010-09-20 08:53 PM
    can i get the Picture based Settings icon please? thank you
    2010-09-20 09:09 PM
    I feel honored that my mods are being modded.

If you go back to elite I use to frame the images with overlays.

Page0.png, it was better because you don't have to save weather images all over again with new frame. The frame would be the Page0 overlay. Could still work by adding an overlay to the wallpaper.html if anyone cares.
    Wallpaper = backing
    Weather image= picture
    Overlay(page0.png) = frame

Good work dm, maybe u should be calle doitallous maximus
    2010-09-20 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD