Now you got me interest!!! So what the changes on the 2nd one???
    I believe just a updated slider animation.

Wrong thread homeslice
    My bad...

I'm losing track of all these themes aha

Bars was there ever an iOS4 port of this ?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-26 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 05:00 AM
    I believe just a updated slider animation.

My bad...

I'm losing track of all these themes aha

Bars was there ever an iOS4 port of this ?
    HAHAHA there are a few working on a 3g, 3gs version. It will be released as an add on to "CLASSified" which was the version for the older devices

LockWeather and New Lockscreen w/ animation sent to beta members
    2010-09-26 05:27 AM
    Thanks for working on all this on a Friday night Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-09-26 05:28 AM
    Alright Rob , thanks bro

Ill be waiting on the 3G/3Gs port
    2010-09-26 05:30 AM
    Ok off topic but maybe someone can help. Everytime I open iTunes it's empty, I mean it has NO content. Somehow my music media and so on show up on my desktop. I import it back to my ltunes no problem but once I close and reopen same old nothing lol? Any ideas would be appreciated. It's iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 and a MacBook pro.

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-09-26 05:35 AM
    Ok off topic but maybe someone can help. Everytime I open iTunes it's empty, I mean it has NO content. Somehow my music media and so on show up on my desktop. I import it back to my ltunes no problem but once I close and reopen same old nothing lol? Any ideas would be appreciated. It's iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 and a MacBook pro.

ITunes 10?
    2010-09-26 05:38 AM
    Thanks for working on all this on a Friday night Rob!

Your welcome! Your the 2nd person to thank me
    2010-09-26 05:43 AM
    Thank you for the hard work Rob
    2010-09-26 05:47 AM
    We love you Rob, you know that. You are an inspiration to us all, best of all, your my friend too.
    Now get to work..........................
    2010-09-26 05:50 AM
    Rob I thank you out loud every time I pick up my phone!!
    2010-09-26 05:51 AM
    +1.....thanks Boss...
    2010-09-26 06:10 AM
    +1.....thanks Boss...
    +2
    2010-09-26 06:14 AM
    Rob, I want to thank you too! Your hard work is not unnoticed. All my post on modmyi.com was on this thread! I learned everything from this thread, from all that contributed their knowledge and talents. You've laid a foundation not on sand, but on attention to detail, creativity and innovation...a platform others build from. I've looked at your other themes, and the attributes carry over to them as well...you truly do "do this"! Themes will never die, but will only carry heavy scrutiny as the market gets saturated with half baked themes...the cream will rise to the top, as you can surely see by the post activity of this theme! Keep us engaged, because we are all eagerly waiting for what's next, and what's better then that?

...by the way did you send to the beta team yet?
    2010-09-26 06:23 AM
    We love you Rob, you know that. You are an inspiration to us all, best of all, your my friend too.
    Now get to work..........................
    I'm working TRUST that... You wanna see some progress? hit the email up
    2010-09-26 06:29 AM
    Rob, I want to thank you too! Your hard work is not unnoticed. All my post on modmyi.com was on this thread! I learned everything from this thread, from all that contributed their knowledge and talents. You've laid a foundation not on sand, but on attention to detail, creativity and innovation...a platform others build from. I've looked at your other themes, and the attributes carry over to them as well...you truly do "do this"! Themes will never die, but will only carry heavy scrutiny as the market gets saturated with half baked themes...the cream will rise to the top, as you can surely see by the post activity of this theme! Keep us engaged, because we are all eagerly waiting for what's next, and what's better then that?

...by the way did you send to the beta team yet?
    Sent, yes.... It should have come from my idothisdesigns email... If you didn't get it I appologize! Hit the email
    2010-09-26 06:31 AM
    ^huh
    2010-09-26 06:33 AM
    Email sent.
    2010-09-26 06:35 AM
    Yes art iTunes 10

Gone Baby Gone
    2010-09-26 06:36 AM
    Ok Bars I have a problem with CHD Lockscreen weather as you cam see shows today date but wrong day of the week...should be Saturday...help please ...

Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-26 06:40 AM
    Havent recieved anything yet boss. Which email do i hit up?
    2010-09-26 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD