Ok Bars I have a problem with CHD Lockscreen weather as you cam see shows today date but wrong day of the week...should be Saturday...help please ...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You may have to check with Flop... I didn't even touch that theme.... Well I unpacked it, and sent it out
    2010-09-26 06:50 AM
    Havent recieved anything yet boss. Which email do i hit up?
    Just reply back to any of beta emails that I had sent you... I'll reply with a link
    2010-09-26 06:51 AM
    Email sent.
    No previews just yet... I ha to show cadi something quick
    2010-09-26 06:52 AM
    Lot of love going on in here. So I'll add to it.

You Rock Bars!
    2010-09-26 06:54 AM
    You may have to check with Flop... I didn't even touch that theme.... Well I unpacked it, and sent it out
    NVM...just took day name off...this is sweet mod...thanks Floppy,Bars,K...and all who contribute ...

2010-09-26 07:08 AM
    Just got it

Edit

Great work Boss.

Im curious too see what sliders people make for the new lockscreen
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-26 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 08:15 AM
    Ok Bars I have a problem with CHD Lockscreen weather as you cam see shows today date but wrong day of the week...should be Saturday...help please ...

I posted in the addon thread as well

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5475931

Basically, the array that calls out the date goes from Monday to Sunday, and should go from Sunday to Saturday.

Hope that helps!

Bars, what else can I say but you're the man! We all appreciate the work you put in, both in the theme, but especially in the support! You definitely go above and beyond. Thank you.
    2010-09-26 08:38 AM
    Question... as I'm understanding it, I can't have the new "swipe to activate" slider with this new weather mod? I had the new slider, but then added the weather mod and it goes back to the original slider.

Just curious...

I swear you guys keep adding stuff to this theme - poor phone can't catch a break.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-09-26 09:00 AM
    Question... as I'm understanding it, I can't have the new "swipe to activate" slider with this new weather mod? I had the new slider, but then added the weather mod and it goes back to the original slider.

Just curious...

I swear you guys keep adding stuff to this theme - poor phone can't catch a break.
    Negative. They are two separate themes. One is just the basic lockscreen, with the updated slide to activate animation. The other is a lockweather mod, for displaying your weather on the lockscreen
    2010-09-26 09:11 AM
    Negative. They are two separate themes. One is just the basic lockscreen, with the updated slide to activate animation. The other is a lockweather mod, for displaying your weather on the lockscreen
    So... you're saying I CAN or CAN'T? Because when I have them both activated, I don't have the new slider. So I can have the lockscreen theme activated, but no weather. Or I have the weather theme activated, with older slider. Not a huge deal, was just curious. Unless I have something set up wrong.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-09-26 09:20 AM
    havent got my update. i will wait patiently
    2010-09-26 10:01 AM
    Sent, yes.... It should have come from my idothisdesigns email... If you didn't get it I appologize! Hit the email
    Got it, thanx bro
    2010-09-26 11:25 AM
    bars i'm the beta list and i'm not the uptade why?

[email protected]
    2010-09-26 02:15 PM
    Rob
    Thanks alot. This totally licks A**
    **kicks
    2010-09-26 02:41 PM

Netflix

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.netflix.Netflix
    I tried to use this and renamed the LS to [email protected] and it sort of works. The normal Netflix loading screen appears for about 2 seconds then your screen appears the rest of the way. Any ideas?
    2010-09-26 03:16 PM
    I posted my gripe in the weather mod thread, and thought I would post it here as well...in my opinion this weather mod sucks....

It's never gonna rain and snow here in the Atl! =)
    2010-09-26 03:19 PM
    I posted my gripe in the weather mod thread, and thought I would post it here as well...in my opinion this weather mod sucks....

It's never gonna rain and snow here in the Atl! =)
    Never say never..it has snowed in Florida!
    2010-09-26 03:39 PM
    But I am very sure it wun snow here ever in Hong Kong! lol
    2010-09-26 03:52 PM
    So... you're saying I CAN or CAN'T? Because when I have them both activated, I don't have the new slider. So I can have the lockscreen theme activated, but no weather. Or I have the weather theme activated, with older slider. Not a huge deal, was just curious. Unless I have something set up wrong.
    I'm sorry I was vague about it, you can't have both with the current setup. They are two separate lockscreens. I can look at it to see if I can mash em up...

EF- email coming...
    2010-09-26 04:13 PM
    bars i'm the beta list and i'm not the uptade why?

[email protected]
    Sorry my friend.... Just email me if you get missed... [email protected]
    2010-09-26 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD