I need to know how to make the cydia icon change, Bars already made me one
    go into the bundle for com.apple.Cydia and replace it there

Don't worry about correct bundle names, I just need some nice icons please.

Photoshop Express
    Photobucket
    Pixelpipe
    Shazam
    SoundHound
    Dragon Dictation
    Speed Test
    MapQuest
    Lightsaber
    myLite
    magic8ball
    Bestbuy
    redbox
    Newegg

Thanks in advance!
    We will make the icons for you but you have to find the images you want
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2010-08-18 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 04:53 AM
    go into the bundle for com.apple.Cydia and replace it there

Ok this may be a dumb question, how do I download attached thumbnails, and is it supposed to be com.apple.Cydia? or com.saurik.Cydia?
    2010-08-18 04:55 AM
    Anyone got a decent iBook icon? Thanks in advance.

Who's getting em. Me please
    here hope you like it...
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-ibook.png  
    2010-08-18 04:56 AM
    Okay, I'll get some together and get back to you. Thanks!
    2010-08-18 04:56 AM
    Ok this may be a dumb question, how do I download attached thumbnails, and is it supposed to be com.apple.Cydia? or com.saurik.Cydia?
    My bad its com.saurik.Cydia right click on thumbnail and save as
    2010-08-18 04:59 AM
    for those interested, here is a link to Floppy's weather mod with the icon at the top of the screen and the description and temp aligned accordingly.

just update your zip and you are good to go.

Weather Theme with Icon at Top of Screen.rar
    I put this in the themes folder and selected it in winterboard, above class, but not a damn thing changes
    2010-08-18 04:59 AM
    I put this in the themes folder and selected it in winterboard, above class, but not a damn thing changes
    that is odd? it should work, as it has for everyone else, and i have not changed much from the original. trying rebooting (home and sleep at the same time until the apple reappears)

let me know if that works.
    2010-08-18 05:03 AM
    Make sure you do not have a wallpaper set in the theme itself. I dint do weather mods just plain jane spring board much easier
    2010-08-18 05:04 AM
    Is your wallpaper assigned via settings -> wallpaper, or via the wallpaper.png in the root of the theme? If you set your wallpaper via settings -> wallpaper, I don't think the weather app will show.
    2010-08-18 05:06 AM
    Bars
    Somewhere in these pages back someone put up a really cool winterboard icon. It was black with white snow flakes. You asked for it. Did ya get it if so could ya post it up? By the way love that weather app update!!!!
    2010-08-18 05:07 AM
    here you go...
    Why are they so small? How do I make it big enough for the wallpaper?
    2010-08-18 05:08 AM
    Is your wallpaper assigned via settings -> wallpaper, or via the wallpaper.png in the root of the theme? If you set your wallpaper via settings -> wallpaper, I don't think the weather app will show.
    I bet thats it, only problem is, how do I "un" select a wallpaper from settings?
    2010-08-18 05:08 AM
    @ Head Cheese
    as requested...enjoy...

Thanks man. Just saw these, ignore my PM
    2010-08-18 05:10 AM
    I bet thats it, only problem is, how do I "un" select a wallpaper from settings?
    If you set a wallpaper.png in the theme root folder it will override the wallpaper selection in settings -> wallpaper.
    2010-08-18 05:12 AM
    I see a toggle for SMS Alerts in the sbsettings folder. This sounds like a toggle I could put to good use. Anybody know what the official name of the toggle is so I can search for it in cydia? I couldnt find it. Additionally, does anyone know how I can make the clock and the date on the lockscreen transparent through ssh? None of the apps in cydia, which claim to do so, seem to be working on my iphone 4.
    The SMSalert toggle you see is only an option if you use biteSMS.

Bars will tell you different (he's an iRealSMS guy) but I think bite is the ( . Y . )
    2010-08-18 05:15 AM
    I just put the theme in and it worked behind my icons. not sue why its not working for you. even with a wall paper set it still worked
    2010-08-18 05:15 AM
    i'm a dude and I think the pink auto create is kinda hot. Maybe the same in Royal Blue? Loggin in to paypal to get this now. Think paypal owes Bars a Christmas card at least this year huh?
    2010-08-18 05:16 AM
    The SMSalert toggle you see is only an option if you use biteSMS.

Bars will tell you different (he's an iRealSMS guy) but I think bite is the ( . Y . )
    Bite.... Bites Headcheese fullfill my request

i'm a dude and I think the pink auto create is kinda hot. Maybe the same in Royal Blue? Loggin in to paypal to get this now. Think paypal owes Bars a Christmas card at least this year huh?
    More than that!
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2010-08-18 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 05:17 AM
    Lmao, alpha team play nice... I'm still checkin up on u guys!!
    2010-08-18 05:18 AM
    Lmao, alpha team play nice... I'm still checkin up on u guys!!
    We all get along except when frost thought i was him lol that was funny stuff
    2010-08-18 05:19 AM
9,870 ... 3139404142435191141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD