I am still quite new to the scene so pardon me if I made the wrong observations or comments. But I feel that while your theme is not exceedingly special and unique, it is YOU that got it to become big. Somehow your affinity with other great themers/weather moddders/icon makers/lcokscreen creators/wallpaper crafters, etc, made them all come together and help enhance the theme. And you've been most obliging and helpful. Esp. when I had privately asked you for stuff which one would normally not give out. But u obliged. I never regretted donated for this theme; this is the only theme I had donated for (except for donations to another great weather modder). Right, only 2 donatees in my entire life

I'd say please keep up the excellent work & do continue to foster that special affinity with those great peeps
    Thanks, I'm aiming to change your opinion with my new project
    2010-09-29 06:09 AM
    Thanks, I'm aiming to change your opinion with my new project
    Lol bring it on, baby!
    2010-09-29 06:13 AM
    Glad to see I can still move an otherwise slowing thread, I haven't lost my touch
    2010-09-29 06:17 AM
    Glad to see I can still move an otherwise slowing thread, I haven't lost my touch
    U're a real egoistic narcassitic conceited POS (just kidding!) :P

And now pls move this slowing thread with more amazing weather mods!
    2010-09-29 06:20 AM
    My favorite weather mod just has pictures of me
    2010-09-29 06:28 AM
    lmao

U're a real egoistic narcassitic conceited POS (just kidding!) :P

And now pls move this slowing thread with more amazing weather mods!
    Is the entertainment free of charge?? You guys are GREAT!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-09-29 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-29 06:35 AM
    Bars...personally your themes are most clean and detailed out there...I looked around to see other themes and must say with all do respect to other Theme Creators that yours are top of the league ...so please do what you doing...I can only imagine how much time it takes to create masterpieces like CHD....so yes I have no problem donating for every update...I'm sure if CHD is available on App Store it will cost much more then $2.00 or so...just looking at this thread you can tell that lots of people admire your work...so keep up great work Boss...
    +1

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-29 06:35 AM
    lmao

Is the entertainment free of charge?? You guys are GREAT!!
    No there's no free lunch! Pls gimme my complimentary Alpha Team membership pass NAW! :P
    2010-09-29 06:37 AM
    It's the nature of the game right now... It's just tough without a feature... You can ask any theme creator that is in Cydia right now.... But it's cool, I'm going to keep doing what I do like I'm doing it for TV

No not THAT TV silly
    Do you know if the cydia and rock merger will do more to highlight themes?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-29 06:37 AM
    if u can i want the dock just like that but with 5 lights thanks and if u can make a better lookin icon for the text ill be great, also make sure u give me the link to donate thanks for ur help
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png  
    2010-09-29 06:43 AM
    Thanks a lot all
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png  
    2010-09-29 06:48 AM
    Whats this guy zplit think this thread is for, theme support?
    2010-09-29 06:51 AM
    Whats this guy zplit think this thread is for, theme support?
    lol
    2010-09-29 06:53 AM
    i see how every one ask for icons so im doing the same.. do u have a problem with me askin for some help??
    and by the was im not askin you for any help, why even bother...?
    2010-09-29 06:54 AM
    if u can i want the dock just like that but with 5 lights thanks and if u can make a better lookin icon for the text ill be great, also make sure u give me the link to donate thanks for ur help
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-1.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-2.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-3.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-4.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-5.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-6.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-7.png  

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-8.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-9.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-10.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-11.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-12.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-13.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-14.png  
    2010-09-29 06:57 AM
    Welcome to the thread zplit, let me know if I can help in any way
    2010-09-29 06:58 AM
    Thanks a lot barsoverbeats
    2010-09-29 06:59 AM
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-15.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-16.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-2.png  
    2010-09-29 07:00 AM
    thanks Joe....
    by the way can u make another 10 icons for me Joe...
    lol j/k
    2010-09-29 07:00 AM
    Thanks a lot barsoverbeats
    your welcome, welcome to class
    2010-09-29 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD