OK - having no clue what I'm doing, I installed the weather thingy - how do I change it to my location?

Ta
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-09-30 11:02 PM
    That's you word for word, and I'll be glad to post our whole conversation...and 2 colors were asked for! I make walls for people, as well as Darkness, Floppy, Tristan and numerous others as a help to people and expect nothing in return!
    2010-09-30 11:05 PM
    Hi Bars,
    Do you have the original (full size) weather images used in the lockscreen that i can have?
    2010-09-30 11:09 PM
    That's you word for word, and I'll be glad to post our whole conversation...and 2 colors were asked for! I make walls for people, as well as Darkness, Floppy, Tristan and numerous others as a help to people and expect nothing in return!
    Sorry - I've missed this argument and know neither of you. Can you sum it up for me in nice simple terms? Who wants what from who? Are you really arguing over a couple of bucks? Or have a missed a lot more - do tell
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-09-30 11:10 PM
    Haha...guess so. Sorry for spamming up the thread...it's done
    2010-09-30 11:14 PM
    It's easy to get carried away. If I've helped you put it in perspective, great.
    I believe life is far too short - but then I believe all sorts of weird sh!t so you probably shouldn't listen to me
    Have fun
    2010-09-30 11:21 PM
    Heya bars, do you know if they changed the weather background names for 4.1? I have been looking around, and not seen anything. I've got the ones you did, but they aren't showing up in the theme.

and for the guy looking for the badges, are these what you are looking for?
    Attached Images CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-sbbadgebg.png CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-sbbadgebg1.png 
    2010-09-30 11:54 PM
    Showstopper ftw.
    2010-10-01 12:10 AM
    Yeah, probably shouldn't have made this public, just pissed me off. If a mod will delete my posts it's all good! The internets is serious bidness!
    2010-10-01 12:28 AM
    OK - having no clue what I'm doing, I installed the weather thingy - how do I change it to my location?

Ta
    Change var locale in the config.js file
    2010-10-01 12:35 AM
    Heya bars, do you know if they changed the weather background names for 4.1? I have been looking around, and not seen anything. I've got the ones you did, but they aren't showing up in the theme.

and for the guy looking for the badges, are these what you are looking for?
    I'm not sure yet... I haven't had a chance to do much research on the name changes :/
    2010-10-01 12:53 AM
    Just out of curiosity bars..

Why is your 'HD' theme the only 'HD' theme that supports your own background in the spring board and it actually doesn't change to black when I open a folder?

I've tried other 'iPhone 4 only HD themes that have this broken

The only answer I can think of is that classifiedHD is just that badass..

Thanks again!!

And I can wait to get elite!! You're a pro among pros bars!!
    2010-10-01 12:59 AM
    Just out of curiosity bars..

Why is your 'HD' theme the only 'HD' theme that supports your own background in the spring board and it actually doesn't change to black when I open a folder?

I've tried other 'iPhone 4 only HD themes that have this broken

The only answer I can think of is that classifiedHD is just that badass..

Thanks again!!

And I can wait to get elite!! You're a pro among pros bars!!
    That's a good question.... I think the best reason is, that it just that badass! Nag the real reason, is because they are running HTML on the springboard... I don't like to over do it with the HTML, due to memory reasons and battery usage.. I can't wait to get you Elite PRO HD!! it is the baddest *** thing I've made!
    2010-10-01 01:16 AM
    Rum your iphone looks great, love the grayscaled icons.....
    Thanks bro...I just like clean and simple to bring out sharpness of the theme and retina display...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-01 01:40 AM
    Sitting at Border Patrol checkpoint typing this and sweating my arse off while they checking "authenticity of my Resident Card"...kurwa mac!!!!...
    but you know what...two officers ask me where to get CHD after seeing my phone...kinda get me laughing...

2010-10-01 01:47 AM
    Quick question. Does the weather on the status bar suppose to look like that? Squared off? I don't really like if but I forgot where I need to go to delete the files and get the original weather up there. Any help would help. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-01 02:50 AM
    CLASSified HD WeatherLock, now available for download in Cydia! Big thanks to Floppy Joe, Mr Bass, IB, Knitsua, and anyone else that made this happen
    WOW just installed it and its awesome..Bars I cant wait for Elite, I gotta see something top this theme. Heck you guys are getting so good you even matched the blue font I have on my weather on my springboard. Its the same as the blue on the new lockscreen font
    2010-10-01 02:50 AM
    2010-10-01 03:16 AM
    Thanks bro...I just like clean and simple to bring out sharpness of the theme and retina display...

You live close to me maybe you could come make mine grayscaled lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-01 03:23 AM
    Looks sick
    2010-10-01 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD