Hippy Bathday Bars!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-10-01 09:00 AM
    Floppy, and MrBass sent me an early birthday gift, The killer WeatherBabes lockscreen theme!! I have posted it to Cydia so that we can see it live today!! I will try to get ahold of Kyle and see if he can do me a favor tomorrow and get the repo employee to get it posted early. I also submitted the HD loading screens for the original Classified theme. Also I submitted the SBSettings2 for the older Classified theme!! On top of all that, I re-did the Elite HD dialer and calc and mobiletimer!!!! They are all completed!! So anyways, busy busy day tomorrow... Ill catch you guys in a few hours!!
    2010-10-01 09:02 AM
    Floppy, and MrBass sent me an early birthday gift, The killer WeatherBabes lockscreen theme!! I have posted it to Cydia so that we can see it live today!! I will try to get ahold of Kyle and see if he can do me a favor tomorrow and get the repo employee to get it posted early. I also submitted the HD loading screens for the original Classified theme. Also I submitted the SBSettings2 for the older Classified theme!! On top of all that, I re-did the Elite HD dialer and calc and mobiletimer!!!! They are all completed!! So anyways, busy busy day tomorrow... Ill catch you guys in a few hours!!
    Did you want me email bro? Cause id rather not buy the original classified theme off cydia to get the loading screens , UI andsbsettings etc...

Because there gonna be dependant on the classified theme

And i donated for it agees ago when it came out.
    2010-10-01 09:06 AM
    Change var locale in the config.js file
    Many thanks for that, but I found the file, found the locale, went to Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather and searched and it came up with "Woking, England" which I pasted into my config file but it shows 'Unknown' and ? as the temp.
    I tried changing 'England' to UK but that didn't work either. Do you know the correct format for mat. I've also tried single quotes and United Kingdom instead of England - same results.

Thanks again.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-10-01 09:23 AM
    Many thanks for that, but I found the file, found the locale, went to Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather and searched and it came up with "Woking, England" which I pasted into my config file but it shows 'Unknown' and ? as the temp.
    I tried changing 'England' to UK but that didn't work either. Do you know the correct format for mat. I've also tried single quotes and United Kingdom instead of England - same results.

Thanks again.
    Use this,

var locale = UKXX1067;
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-10-01 09:28 AM
    You guys are not only very good, but bloody quick as well!

That's worked, many thanks.

I'm sure I'll be back with amny more questions to bug you
    2010-10-01 09:36 AM
    bar I donated for the theme, can u email me the new hot weather mod

[email protected]
    2010-10-01 09:38 AM
    Somebody's gettin' oldeeeeeer... Lol
    Happy Bday Boss... Best wishes
    2010-10-01 09:49 AM
    You guys are not only very good, but bloody quick as well!

That's worked, many thanks.

I'm sure I'll be back with amny more questions to bug you
    No probs, don't forget the 'Thanks' button!
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-10-01 09:55 AM
    2010-10-01 09:58 AM
    happy bday bars!!!
    2010-10-01 10:11 AM
    deleted - been answered
    Last edited by kimvy; 2010-10-01 at 10:43 AM.
    2010-10-01 10:40 AM
    Happy BDAY Bars, hope you get what you want!

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-10-01 11:44 AM
    Happy Birthday Bars ..... Have a good one fella
    2010-10-01 11:58 AM
    No probs, don't forget the 'Thanks' button!
    I'm glad you reminded me. Personally I don't care if people thank me or not and I forget that others do.

I will make sure I click thanks where relevant in future.
    2010-10-01 12:00 PM
    I swear man...... crazyness!!! pure crazyness!!!!
    Happy birthday Bars! Have an awesome day!
    2010-10-01 12:17 PM
    Gefeliciteerd bars happy birthday!
    2010-10-01 12:25 PM
    Happy Birthday. This is the big 30?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-01 12:29 PM
    and for the guy looking for the badges, are these what you are looking for?
    Cheers mate thats the ones & Bars thnx again for the great theme look forward to your future themes
    2010-10-01 12:33 PM
    The only way for a carrier logo to work in these apps is to overwrite the system carrier... Ion /System/Library/CarrierBundles/ look in there and you will see that yours is in there
    i did just that, took the .png file that sanady posted 2-3 pages back, replaced them in system/library/carrierbundles, in my themes, i replaced 14statusbar bundles and also chd bundles.
    2010-10-01 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD