@rumcajs

Could you do those icons for me bro ?
    2010-10-04 06:42 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I've never downloaded the extra weather mod - just the update for this theme itself - unless that included Floppy's weather mod - but I don't have the weather on it, but the chick in the dress. That's why I found it odd. I checked that thread thinking the answer was there, but then I never downloaded the mod. Just the update for this theme.

And ended up with my original pic and the woman in the dress. I don't mind changing it to another static pic - just not sure where to do that and not screw up the entire update.

I do appreciate your answer though. I'll just use another theme's lockscreen or back to lockinfo for that particular theme.

Kim
    Ok, I think Bars hit it on the head. Are you seeing the image attached here?

If so, you just need to set your own image (I think). As Bars said, go into your photos and do the Use as Wallpaper > Set > Set Lock Screen.

Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-default.png  
    2010-10-04 06:53 AM
    @rumcajs

Could you do those icons for me bro ?
    Ummm, I thought you tweaked themes? lolz
    2010-10-04 07:00 AM
    No laptop blkcadi remember ?

Thats why i couldnt help you with nine hd
    2010-10-04 07:04 AM
    If your seeing that default image then it's not finding something. My guess is the path to the weather icons is hosed. Go into the config.js file and set foregroundimage and backgroundimage to "true" that should make it show your lockbackground image and your springboard wall.

I
    2010-10-04 07:06 AM
    If your seeing that default image then it's not finding something. My guess is the path to the weather icons is hosed. Go into the config.js file and set foregroundimage and backgroundimage to "true" that should make it show your lockbackground image and your springboard wall.

I
    Thx Joe... You like that or do you think class is better?
    2010-10-04 07:08 AM
    ???
    Go press your damn slacks dude
    2010-10-04 07:14 AM
    No laptop blkcadi remember ?

Thats why i couldnt help you with nine hd
    I know, just teasin' ya lolz
    2010-10-04 07:23 AM
    I know, just teasin' ya lolz

Hows your themin comin along ?

Did you get everything sorted ?
    2010-10-04 07:31 AM
    Heck no, they are never sorted or done as you know, but making progress, thanks.
    2010-10-04 07:33 AM
    Id help you out if i had a working laptop haha
    2010-10-04 07:35 AM
    ^then fix it or buy another. I'm having work done on mine too,using the lappy, no PS either.
    2010-10-04 07:38 AM
    ???
    Go press your damn slacks dude
    Your weather mods are cool but you act like you are always picked last for the kickball game...smh send me your donation email address! I'll buy you a beer or two for the sick babe weather.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-04 07:39 AM
    ^then fix it or buy another. I'm having work done on mine too,using the lappy, no PS either.
    Im working on it haha a high school student doesnt have much money to go get a new laptop
    2010-10-04 07:41 AM
    Your weather mods are cool but you act like you are always picked last for the kickball game...smh send me your donation email address! I'll buy you a beer or two for the sick babe weather.

Lol. Bars said earlier ge needs to press his slacks. Trust me, ge got a laff from that one. Don't worry about it bro, thanks for the offer, send it to bars
    2010-10-04 07:57 AM
    Lol. Bars said earlier ge needs to press his slacks. Trust me, ge got a laff from that one. Don't worry about it bro, thanks for the offer, send it to bars
    That's what's up bro!

2010-10-04 08:08 AM
    Im working on it haha a high school student doesnt have much money to go get a new laptop
    I read your request, but do not know what your asking for. What do you mean silver? You want it all grey instead of the white in the middle?
    2010-10-04 08:35 AM
    The white glow at the bottom ?

Change it to gray like the icons in my screenshot.

Gray glow like these bro

^^^^

See how these look...

You sure these are the chd icons?

The icons in my screenshot look different bro
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-04 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-04 10:46 AM

WinterBoard [ All Colors + LS ]

Icon Name: icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.saurik.WinterBoard
    Attached Files
    2010-10-04 11:45 AM
    Darkness did you get my PM dude?
    2010-10-04 11:48 AM
9,870 ... 349399439447448449450451459 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD