I just upgraded to IOS 4.2.1 and jailbroke my iPhone.

I reinstalled Classified HD, but now when I try to change the picture on the CHD Weather Lockscreen and respring, it doesn't change. I tried enabling User Wallpaper in Winterboard and also moved it all the way up.

I respringed the phone, rebooted ... but no matter what I do, the picture doesn't change.

What am I overlooking?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the above postings... I will wait.
    2011-02-07 07:33 AM
    nevermind really shoulda read the above postings first :]
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo-feb-07-1-48-49-pm.jpg  
    2011-02-07 07:53 PM
    I just upgraded to IOS 4.2.1 and jailbroke my iPhone.

I reinstalled Classified HD, but now when I try to change the picture on the CHD Weather Lockscreen and respring, it doesn't change. I tried enabling User Wallpaper in Winterboard and also moved it all the way up.

I respringed the phone, rebooted ... but no matter what I do, the picture doesn't change.

What am I overlooking?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the above postings... I will wait.
    Same thing happened to me.

I already figure out how to change the picture in the lockscreen, the problem seems to be that in IOS 4.2.1 the lockscreen picture is no longer called "LockBackgroundPortrait.jpg" but "LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg". I changed it in the LockBackground.html file and it worked for me.

For any further changes I rather wait for Bars' update.
    2011-02-07 10:59 PM
    Is Classified HD fully compatible with iOS 4.2.1? I upgraded to 4.2.1 last night with greenp0ison and installed classified HD regardless of what I check on in winterboard i.e. "CHD", "CHD Stock Icons", the Photos, Camera and maps icons are not theme'd. Is this a known problem, or something wrong my end?!?!
    2011-02-08 10:44 AM
    Is Classified HD fully compatible with iOS 4.2.1? I upgraded to 4.2.1 last night with greenp0ison and installed classified HD regardless of what I check on in winterboard i.e. "CHD", "CHD Stock Icons", the Photos, Camera and maps icons are not theme'd. Is this a known problem, or something wrong my end?!?!
    Same thing here. Also, no transparent dialer, which is my favourite thing about the theme.

I'm just gonna wait for the update when/if there is one.
    2011-02-08 03:53 PM
    I hope it will be updated, its the best theme out there and I only bought the theme a few weeks ago.
    2011-02-08 04:09 PM
    How to correct visualization of switches knob (like wifi on/off) in 4.2.1 themes?
    2011-02-08 11:05 PM
    Download i-funbox if you don't have it.

Launch it un go to raw file system => library/Themes/CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps

rename [email protected] to [email protected] (case sensitive)

in the Bundles directory create a new folder com.apple.camera

then go to com.apple.mobileslideshow rename [email protected] to [email protected]

move [email protected] to the com.apple.camera folder and rename it [email protected]

Close everything, respring your device, if the icons are already not theme'd, go to winterboard, uncheck your theme, respring, return to winterboard and check theme, respring, normaly it's done.

Worked for me on iPhone 4 ios 4.2.1
    Last edited by Arkan Arsh; 2011-02-11 at 01:41 PM.
    2011-02-11 12:10 PM
    Download i-funbox if you don't have it.

Launch it un go to raw file system => library/Themes/CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps

rename [email protected] to [email protected] (case sensitive)

in the Bundles directory create a new folder com.apple.camera

then go to com.apple.mobileslideshow rename [email protected] to [email protected]

move [email protected] to the com.apple.camera folder and rename it [email protected]

Close everything, respring your device, if the icons are already not theme'd, go to winterboard, uncheck your theme, respring, return to winterboard and check theme, respring, normaly it's done.

Worked for me on iPhone 4 ios 4.2.1
    Thanks. Tried this and managed to get the camera icon theme'd. But not the photo icon. So I must be doing something wrong.
    2011-02-12 03:35 AM
    Thanks. Tried this and managed to get the camera icon theme'd. But not the photo icon. So I must be doing something wrong.
    If you use for exemple blue theme, you need to do the change in

CHD Blue Icons.theme/Bundles

For photo icon it's [email protected] and not [email protected]
    2011-02-12 04:54 AM

For some things you need [email protected]~iphone.png so you might try that
    2011-02-12 06:34 AM
    For some things you need [email protected]~iphone.png so you might try that
    Not for this one, in the Applications/MobilSlideShow.app the icone name is [email protected]
    2011-02-12 07:14 AM
    Any news on updates for this great theme?
    2011-02-12 08:10 AM

Thanks.

I don't use any of the colour addons. Just the basic theme. Everything else is theme'd besides the photos icon?
    2011-02-12 12:59 PM
    Thanks.

I don't use any of the colour addons. Just the basic theme. Everything else is theme'd besides the photos icon?
    Use i-Funbox, go to raw file system/Applications/MobilSlideShow.app
    and look for the name of the photo icon, if it's the same name that you have on your theme folder i've no more idea, sorry ^^
    2011-02-12 03:40 PM
    In i-funbox the icon is called [email protected]

So I changed the name of the icon and it still won't theme.

Resprung, unchecked and rechecked in winterboard, still wont theme. So I just replaced it in the system folder.

Also, the folder icon isn't theme'd. Any idea's how I can change this?
    Last edited by J79; 2011-02-12 at 04:40 PM.
    2011-02-12 04:36 PM
    [email protected] is the small version of the icon, not for the icon on your springboard. Normaly in the system folder you have another one called [email protected].

Change the name to make a save of this one and copy your theme'd icone on the system folder for a test.
    2011-02-12 05:12 PM
    [email protected] is the small version of the icon, not for the icon on your springboard. Normaly in the system folder you have another one called [email protected].

Change the name to make a save of this one and copy your theme'd icone on the system folder for a test.
    I just replaced the icon in the system folder with the classified icon, resprang, and there it was.

Just the folders that aren't theme'd now.
    2011-02-12 05:37 PM
    I just replaced the icon in the system folder with the classified icon, resprang, and there it was.

Just the folders that aren't theme'd now.
    No I think that's not a problem from theme'd folder, for me it's a problem from the cache, you can delete the file named com.apple.Springboard.foldersSitcherline.0 to ...3 in the /var/mobile/Library/Caches and test again.

I've got the same problem when i want to change the name of my provider phone.

Sorry for my english, if you speak french it was more easy for me to explain how to resolve this problem ^^
    Last edited by Arkan Arsh; 2011-02-13 at 11:52 AM.
    2011-02-13 03:07 AM
    Does anyone know how I'd need to rename the dialer files to get the themes transparent dialer back?

When you touch a number it shows up the pic for the theme, but the dialer doesn't show besides that.

Any idea what folder the dialer filer are in on the iOS so I can see how they'd need to be renamed in the theme? What folder are they in in the theme for that matter?
    2011-02-13 02:36 PM
9,870 ... 385435475483484485486487 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD