It's still early in the beta stage although it is awesome. 
    Wow. Can't wait.
    2011-05-13 08:25 PM
    Had my phone replaced today at the apple shop, just jailbroken again, installed the theme and not all the icons are themed, it's squared them off, but not toally themed them.

Anyone tell me how to sort this? It's not doing it with all icons, just some, dropbox, Yak messenger and a few others.

Last edited by J79; 2011-05-16 at 11:43 PM.
    2011-05-16 11:40 PM
    did you reinstall from your old backup?

the mobileicons autoskin gets corrupted preventing appstore icons being framed.

you would need to reinstall from cydia and use ifile to copy the com.apple.mobileicons.framework from the downloaded version to your backed up version to get them to skin
    2011-05-17 12:03 AM
    Yes, I restored from a backup. I'll give that a try as soon as all my apps have finished installing.

Thanks for replying.
    Last edited by J79; 2011-05-17 at 12:11 AM.
    2011-05-17 12:07 AM
    no probs, same thing happens with elite hd, just make sure to only transfer the folder using ifile and youll be good to go

at least this keeps the pirates away!!
    2011-05-17 12:14 AM
    no probs, same thing happens with elite hd, just make sure to only transfer the folder using ifile and youll be good to go

at least this keeps the pirates away!!
    That sorted it. Thanks.
    2011-05-17 01:59 AM
    Re-enable Lyrics???

had this working before but damn I can't recall which file needs to be removed to re-enable lyrics whilst in ipod mode.. Can anyone recall? I tried searching but couldn't find it

thanks
    2011-05-19 09:31 PM
    I just purchased the theme and it's awesome but I only have one problem. It doesn't create a icon for folders...look at the folder on my screen>>

Another thing. Is there a icon for bytafont >>

:Edit: Im have a iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 if it matters
    Last edited by ahfu25; 2011-05-20 at 03:40 AM.
    2011-05-20 03:37 AM
    I just purchased the theme and it's awesome but I only have one problem. It doesn't create a icon for folders...look at the folder on my screen>>

Another thing. Is there a icon for bytafont >>

:Edit: Im have a iPhone 4 on 4.3.3 if it matters
    here you go....
    Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-c.png  
    2011-05-20 03:53 AM
    here you go....
    Thank you!! Also I fixed the folder icon...ofcourse I renamed it wrong
    2011-05-20 04:07 AM
    I love this theme but have had a problem getting a weather widget to work and I really cannot figure out what is going on. It is a couple of widgets from the Zui theme (zui wallpaper weather). They work with some other themes I have on my phone (Five Stone HD), but when I switch to the Classified HD theme, they do not appear.

Would anyone know why this would not work with this theme?

zui Wallpaper Weather.zip
    2011-05-28 09:13 AM
    I love this theme but have had a problem getting a weather widget to work and I really cannot figure out what is going on. It is a couple of widgets from the Zui theme (zui wallpaper weather). They work with some other themes I have on my phone (Five Stone HD), but when I switch to the Classified HD theme, they do not appear.

Would anyone know why this would not work with this theme?

zui Wallpaper Weather.zip
    put this on top in winterboard.....

1 Widged Base.theme.zip
    2011-05-28 02:07 PM
    put this on top in winterboard.....

1 Widged Base.theme.zip
    Thank you! That did it.

I have one more question. I cannot get the Maps App to skin. I am putting the icon file in com.apple.Maps - [email protected], but it will not work. I also tried renaming the file [email protected]~iphone.png. I am running 4.2.1. What am I doing wrong?
    2011-05-30 07:10 AM
    Thank you! That did it.

I have one more question. I cannot get the Maps App to skin. I am putting the icon file in com.apple.Maps - [email protected], but it will not work. I also tried renaming the file [email protected]~iphone.png. I am running 4.2.1. What am I doing wrong?
    make a folder named Maps~iphone.app...name your icon: [email protected] put in that folder,then drop Maps folder in to ClassHD/Folders....
    2011-05-30 03:46 PM
    anyone have a BiteSMS icon in all the different color's?

thanks in advance!
    2011-06-18 11:22 PM
    It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I press the number (to enter the passcode), I can see the ClassHD theme. The passcode keyboard theme return to default once I release the button. Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much.
    2011-06-30 10:22 AM
    It's a fantastic theme. I love it. I also have problem with the lockscreen though. My enter passcode keyboard isn't changed at all (still the default theme), But when I press the number (to enter the passcode), I can see the ClassHD theme. The passcode keyboard theme return to default once I release the button. Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much.
    email Bars author of this theme...

[email protected]....
    2011-06-30 02:00 PM

Thank you very much.
    I have to add a ~iphone to the of the filename. The file (if you want to do it before I do the official update) is in /CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ email me with any issues
    2011-06-30 06:06 PM
    I have sent you an email. Plz check it. Thanks in advance.
    2011-06-30 09:27 PM
    I have sent you an email. Plz check it. Thanks in advance.
    Responded with a book
    2011-07-01 04:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.