Superb theme man!
    just sent a donation
    2010-08-18 11:30 PM
    Thank you my friend! Let me know what you think link sent
    2010-08-18 11:33 PM
    Well, here's where I am so far. I've changed the icon borders for some stuff, redid my background to have a gold highlight (did my lockscreen as well, but not worth posting). Now, does anyone know where the actual dock image is?

2010-08-18 11:38 PM
    This theme is awesome. It's simply clean. Nothing that stands out too much which makes it great and makes everything flow together. Great work!
    2010-08-18 11:40 PM
    Let me know if you guys want any of these

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png
    2010-08-18 11:45 PM
    Well, here's where I am so far. I've changed the icon borders for some stuff, redid my background t

I'd say more but the forum is pg-13

Awesome!!
    2010-08-18 11:47 PM
    Well, here's where I am so far. I've changed the icon borders for some stuff, redid my background to have a gold highlight (did my lockscreen as well, but not worth posting). Now, does anyone know where the actual dock image is?

The dock needs to be in the main folder of the theme. Needs to be named Dock.png, you need to have summermode turned on in winterboard for it to work.
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2010-08-18 11:49 PM

Damn homie!!! Heck yeah!!! Can I haz em!!!! Awesome bro!

Thanks a mill fr0st... Day boy good... Y'all are making me so proud to have u on the squad!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-08-18 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-18 11:52 PM
    The dock needs to be in the main folder of the theme. Needs to be named Dock.png, you need to have summermode turned on in winterboard for it to work.
    What if I just want to edit the existing dock image, or will that not work?
    2010-08-18 11:54 PM
    What if I just want to edit the existing dock image, or will that not work?
    What you mean? Like use the dock that came stock, and modify that?
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2010-08-18 11:55 PM
    [email protected]

Com.apple.springboard
    2010-08-19 12:02 AM

Yes can I have them please!!! Thank ya!!
    2010-08-19 12:02 AM
    Just stopped by to say This theme ROCKS! I need another iPhone 4 damn!
    2010-08-19 12:03 AM
    What you mean? Like use the dock that came stock, and modify that?
    Yea like, the stock dock is a translucent thin board just below the bottom row of icons that has reflections on it. All I really want to do is change the tint of the dock from a translucent white to a translucent gold.

Also, anyone know what files are used for the icon borders for groups of apps?

[email protected]

Com.apple.springboard
    Odd, I don't have that file.
    Last edited by Wiqd; 2010-08-19 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-19 12:05 AM
    Hey Jazz...colud you make that one without the box on top?
    Yeah sure, here you go...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-19 12:07 AM
    cydia loader
    Any chance you have a higher resolution of the photo? Love the loader but it's a little blurry Can't have that on the HD!!
    2010-08-19 12:08 AM
    The bitesms Popup, can prob be renamed from the [email protected] in The UIImages folder... Let me know...

Bitesms pales in comparison to irealsms! IMO...
    i actually have both. i paid for iReal but using the bite trial now to test it out. For some reason bite seems less bloated then iReal. I got bite for the delivery report feature. the no MMS from lockscreen on iReal isnt useful until snappy is updated for iOS4, IMO. Both are great apps tho.

BTW, i dont think i mentioned this before but awesome theme Bars! I didnt realize you created elite, Pro, i`elegance, GT, which I own all of. You really do have a gift.
    2010-08-19 12:10 AM

If ya want gold borders here ya go...

Sorry guys i can't help it..

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-08-19 12:13 AM
    Jazzman = King Midas
    2010-08-19 12:18 AM
    If ya want gold borders here ya go...

Sorry guys i can't help it..

Haha, that's a little too bright for what I'm trying to accomplish, but thanks all the same :P I just changed the little popup bubbles that tell you how many unread mails / appstore updates / SMS messages, etc to have a gold border instead of the grey too. Almost done! Just need a few things I can't find.
    2010-08-19 12:18 AM
9,870 ... 40484950515260100150 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD