Excellent work :-)
    Ignorance is Bliss
    2010-12-17 06:29 PM
    All devices?
    2010-12-17 08:15 PM
    All devices?
    YES! Be sure to disable summerboard compatability in winterboard
    2010-12-17 08:25 PM
    I installed it and now I have this as my lockscreen any ideas on how to fix it? Looks great BTW.
    Yu need to get clock hide from Cydia.

I just updated the Weatger and clock widget so you will be able to add your own wallpaper (via ssh) and then set your windowed photo for better personalisation.
    2010-12-20 12:03 PM
    I really liked the original photos icon why did you change it to the default iPhone icon? Also, you said there was a live clock but my theme does not show it. Is it there and I am missing it?

Is there a way to use weather widget without picture insert? I would like to have as many icons as possible on the page and the picture needs to have many icons removed. Thanks,
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2010-12-20 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-20 04:13 PM
    Aye bro can u send me some of your neon wallpapers for this theme? Thanks man
    2010-12-21 01:57 PM
    Hi, first of all may I congratulate you on a great theme, it is so good that I bought it via Cydia for both myself and my wife just a quick question though, how does one go about changing the location for the weather, as, at the moment it is showing weather for Zion and I would like it to reflect my true location.
    Once again, many thanks for a great theme,
    regards,

DE
    2010-12-31 03:45 PM
    Can you share this mod, Please?
    2011-01-01 12:58 AM
    I really liked the original photos icon why did you change it to the default iPhone icon? Also, you said there was a live clock but my theme does not show it. Is it there and I am missing it?

Is there a way to use weather widget without picture insert? I would like to have as many icons as possible on the page and the picture needs to have many icons removed. Thanks,
    I need to redo the html and the wallpaper image to remove the cutout. Now that I have an iPad I would like to get an update put out here in a few days with some other fixes for iphones and ipad including the weather widget change you mentioned.

You need to instal Live Clock from cydia to have that show up.

The photos icon shouldn't have changed...

Hi, first of all may I congratulate you on a great theme, it is so good that I bought it via Cydia for both myself and my wife just a quick question though, how does one go about changing the location for the weather, as, at the moment it is showing weather for Zion and I would like it to reflect my true location.
    Once again, many thanks for a great theme,
    regards,

DE
    Edit wallpaper.html in the weather theme and search for 60099 and change that to your zip code.
    2011-01-02 03:10 AM
    The photo icon pictured I'm the theme appears as a butterfly why is mine the standard iPhone sunflower?
    2011-01-02 03:23 AM
    I need to redo the html and the wallpaper image to remove the cutout. Now that I have an iPad I would like to get an update put out here in a few days with some other fixes for iphones and ipad including the weather widget change you mentioned.

You need to instal Live Clock from cydia to have that show up.

The photos icon shouldn't have changed...

Edit wallpaper.html in the weather theme and search for 60099 and change that to your zip code.
    Thank you so much
    2011-01-02 05:19 PM
    The photo icon pictured I'm the theme appears as a butterfly why is mine the standard iPhone sunflower?
    I have no idea what happened. The files arethere just named wrong . You can delete the ~iphone from the file names as seen here
    http://img441.imageshack.us/i/imagelnx.jpg/

Sorry about that. Hopefully an update atthe end of the week
    2011-01-03 01:22 PM
    Bought this theme for my little brother, makes me wish i had an ipod now.

His "Music" and "Facetime" applications are displaying the default apple icons though, how do i go about fixing this?

Thank you
    2011-01-10 04:09 AM
    Bought this theme for my little brother, makes me wish i had an ipod now.

His "Music" and "Facetime" applications are displaying the default apple icons though, how do i go about fixing this?

Thank you
    that will be fixed this weekend. I havent known anyone with an ipod.

Are there any other requests for a weekend update??
    2011-01-18 03:31 AM
    Can I get an icon for BiteSMS and Intelliscreen?
    Also, someone asked above how to remove the picture block from the homescreen. I'd like to know this too.

Nevermind my question about the picture block. I found it in the widget for weather and see that it has the block for the pic and the block for the weather widget. So I am assuming that you might be making us an optional wallpaper.
    Also I need an icon for iBlacklist.
    I have been using the BUUF theme by Doreen and Stereo89. They have incorporated the lockinfo app so that you can have your first homescreen one thing with all following pages something else. Doreen is an absolute ANGEL. She is always willing to help anyone.
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 2011-01-31 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-31 02:44 AM
    Maps and BiteSMS still don't work after installing latest version.
    2011-02-02 03:56 PM
    WOW - I love this! I have bought several themes, but think this is my favorite! Quick question though - I have this on my iPad and my iPhone. the iPhone has the cutout that uses my wallpaper but the iPad doesn't. Anyway to remove this from the iPhone?
    2011-02-06 01:27 AM
    Yes,I am about to upload a nice update that has a weather only theme for iphone Also you will now e able to change your wallpaper.png that is behind the weather bar
    Also has 40 new cydia app icons
    TONS of new UI images that have never been changed by anyone on the iPad
    2011-02-07 03:29 AM
    I hate to sound like such an idiot but how to we change the wallpaper on the springboard? I HAD TO upgrade to 4.2.1 and I haven't been able to figure it out. ALSO I am having problems with BITESMS and Maps icons too
    2011-02-07 08:23 PM
    loving mine and look at this new tweak called masks....looks amazing lol

2011-02-07 08:39 PM
194 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD