Its very good on iPhone 4 from what i hear.
    2010-09-04 08:31 AM
    which folder is the rail dock in?? i cant find it
    update is amazing
    2010-09-04 09:33 AM
    which folder is the rail dock in?? i cant find it
    update is amazing
    I forgot to include it,I will post it today...
    2010-09-04 09:44 AM
    i love the new widget, think im gonna start using alien theme now - used einstien for last week.
    2010-09-04 09:51 AM
    im opposite haha , imma start using the Einstein one for a while
    2010-09-04 10:07 AM
    Hi alien!! You are a great artist and it appears in your works, this topic is impressive!! amazing!! my number donation is 9PP09396G7664444H, thanks!!
    Do you received the update in your email used in PayPal?
    Let me know...

I will post this one more time,for newcomers...

[9/03/10]FIRST UPDATE FOR DONATORS SENT....
    here just a little teaser of the things for the update that donators received.

only for donators,and it includes:
    •iPod media player skin (on both Einstein & ALIEN)
    •LockScreen MP Controls (thanks to ArDottCeeDuble for the help)
    •SMS Messages skin
    •Weather app background
    •Replaced the 'slide to unlock'
    message to theme's tittle.
    •Removed the theme's title in the Lock widget overlay (cuz is now in the slider)

the update include a Wallpaper.html...
    Just a simple one,and is up to you if you want to use it.But I know you will,cuz it includes the same feature as the Lock widget...
    It will display a 640x960 retina overlay,this overlay will have the Wallpaper frame,rails and bottom part of the dock.
    The HTML have a code to display the picture you select as wallpaper,it will be displayed under the overlay...
    The results...automatic ALIEN or EINSTEIN wallpapers,meaning that any picture you select as wallpaper,it will add the frame and rails to it,so you will have the same look,but customized by you using your iPhone on the go...(in short...the same system of the lock widget in SpringBoard)

also include a sice set of wallpapers to use them with the new widget.

there are 2 ways to install this updates,
    copy the folders to your iPhone themes and select the corresponding at top of all
    or,copy all the corresponding files inside each folder to the corresponding theme.
    I recomend the first one,so you dont make any mistake and wont accidentally delete something.

REMEMBER THAT THE MAIN THEME (Einstein) must be selected all time below anything else in WinterBoard.

damn...Im good in themeing,but a mess giving instructions....
    sorry for that....

stay tuned for more updates and extras soon....
    Thanks for all your support...
    love you all...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:this message was posted pages back,but if you miss it,here is a change you must do...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry people....
    I made a mistake that need you all to resolve for me...
    I need you to delet the following files in the UI folder of the Einstein theme.

UITableNextButton.png
    UITableNextButtonPressed.png
    UITintedCircularButtonMask.png
    UITintedCircularButtonShadow.png
    those files dosnt belong in the theme,and in some apps,they appear as a buggy graphic.
    Sorry for that,this is my first theme for iPhone 4,and this is why is a beta,to resolve all bugs until complete....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-09-04 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-04 10:20 AM
    Do you received the update in your email used in PayPal?
    Let me know...

I will post this one more time,for newcomers...

[9/03/10]FIRST UPDATE FOR DONATORS SENT....
    here just a little teaser of the things for the update that donators received.

only for donators,and it includes:
    •iPod media player skin (on both Einstein & ALIEN)
    •LockScreen MP Controls (thanks to ArDottCeeDuble for the help)
    •SMS Messages skin
    •Weather app background
    •Replaced the 'slide to unlock'
    message to theme's tittle.
    •Removed the theme's title in the Lock widget overlay (cuz is now in the slider)

the update include a Wallpaper.html...
    Just a simple one,and is up to you if you want to use it.But I know you will,cuz it includes the same feature as the Lock widget...
    It will display a 640x960 retina overlay,this overlay will have the Wallpaper frame,rails and bottom part of the dock.
    The HTML have a code to display the picture you select as wallpaper,it will be displayed under the overlay...
    The results...automatic ALIEN or EINSTEIN wallpapers,meaning that any picture you select as wallpaper,it will add the frame and rails to it,so you will have the same look,but customized by you using your iPhone on the go...(in short...the same system of the lock widget in SpringBoard)

also include a sice set of wallpapers to use them with the new widget.

there are 2 ways to install this updates,
    copy the folders to your iPhone themes and select the corresponding at top of all
    or,copy all the corresponding files inside each folder to the corresponding theme.
    I recomend the first one,so you dont make any mistake and wont accidentally delete something.

REMEMBER THAT THE MAIN THEME (Einstein) must be selected all time below anything else in WinterBoard.

damn...Im good in themeing,but a mess giving instructions....
    sorry for that....

stay tuned for more updates and extras soon....
    Thanks for all your support...
    love you all...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:this message was posted pages back,but if you miss it,here is a change you must do...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry people....
    I made a mistake that need you all to resolve for me...
    I need you to delet the following files in the UI folder of the Einstein theme.

those files dosnt belong in the theme,and in some apps,they appear as a buggy graphic.
    Sorry for that,this is my first theme for iPhone 4,and this is why is a beta,to resolve all bugs until complete....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i think your posting it again just to show off
    2010-09-04 10:44 AM
    Lol...
    Well,yes and no...
    Some people just see the first and last page,missing everything else,I call them newcomers,so they don't miss a thing.
    And yes,I like it...
    2010-09-04 11:19 AM
    Think ill rock this for a while...

2010-09-04 11:36 AM
    can someone help me ive downloaded both bite sms icons on this thread but when i activate either theme i have a white square behind the bitesms icon?
    2010-09-04 03:10 PM
    can someone help me ive downloaded both bite sms icons on this thread but when i activate either theme i have a white square behind the bitesms icon?
    How are you saving the icon? It could also have been when the icon was made?

Here you go, try this one and rename it. Be sure to open this in another tab, then "save as".
    Attached Thumbnails -bitesms.png  
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-09-04 at 03:31 PM.
    2010-09-04 03:24 PM
    Hey ArDott, I'd like to be as helpful as possible even if it's making icons . Problem is I can't figure out how to get them to the right size, can you help me?
    2010-09-04 04:20 PM
    How are you saving the icon? It could also have been when the icon was made?

Here you go, try this one and rename it. Be sure to open this in another tab, then "save as".
    weird i dont have the white square anymore but the bitesms icon is smaller than the rest lol
    2010-09-04 05:08 PM
    Hello to all
    After some thought...lol
    Ive decided to reward the person to accommodate me by creating/modifying Einstein for my 3G running 4.01
    I love this theme so I'll pay. What's it worth?
    Alien? Can you help? Anyone?
    FYI- I installed the theme into Winterboard...that works as usual. Loaders work fine i think. I have no lock widget ( i dont know where this goes via ssh) I would love the cool wallpapers to work. (what are the left/right nav arrows for...do they work?

Can someone help?

Thanks...
    2010-09-04 06:56 PM
    ok first off , jepp they have to be 130x130 for iphone 4 , 65x65 for all other devices

Hello to all
    After some thought...lol
    Ive decided to reward the person to accommodate me by creating/modifying Einstein for my 3G running 4.01
    I love this theme so I'll pay. What's it worth?
    Alien? Can you help? Anyone?
    FYI- I installed the theme into Winterboard...that works as usual. Loaders work fine i think. I have no lock widget ( i dont know where this goes via ssh) I would love the cool wallpapers to work. (what are the left/right nav arrows for...do they work?

Can someone help?

Thanks...
    the lock widget goes into Library/Themes and activate it above the theme , for wallpapers to work , i personally use iFunBox , its a ssh tool via USB , much easier in my opinion , then you just gonna drag all the wallpapers you want into wallpapers , and they will automatically resize and scale themselves down to your device , then select them through settings.

yes the arrows do work , you dont click on them directly maybe a little to the left or right of them , its just an alternate way of scrolling through all your pages

let me know if you need any more help

btw google iFunBox
    and you must have afc2add installed from Cydia for it to work
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-09-04 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-04 08:53 PM
    ok first off , jepp they have to be 130x130 for iphone 4 , 65x65 for all other devices

the lock widget goes into Library/Themes and activate it above the theme , for wallpapers to work , i personally use iFunBox , its a ssh tool via USB , much easier in my opinion , then you just gonna drag all the wallpapers you want into wallpapers , and they will automatically resize and scale themselves down to your device , then select them through settings.

yes the arrows do work , you dont click on them directly maybe a little to the left or right of them , its just an alternate way of scrolling through all your pages

let me know if you need any more help

btw google iFunBox
    and you must have afc2add installed from Cydia for it to work

Thanks ArDottCeeDuble

re: lock do i need to add the .theme extension like i do with standard theme folders to make it a "pkg"

re: wall papers You stated i need to resize them to 320x240? ok will do that in PShop.

FYI...if you can get me through this...i'll glady by you a few rounds
    2010-09-04 09:01 PM
    Thanks ArDottCeeDuble

re: lock do i need to add the .theme extension like i do with standard theme folders to make it a "pkg"

re: wall papers You stated i need to resize them to 320x240? ok will do that in PShop.

FYI...if you can get me through this...i'll glady by you a few rounds
    nope , mine is just called E=mc2 Lock Widget

did you get the update Alien sent out yesterday?
    is everything ok with that?

yes 320x480
    2010-09-04 09:06 PM
    Alien could you post hat dock pls!!
    2010-09-04 09:11 PM
    Alien could you post hat dock pls!!
    hes offline probably wont be till later
    2010-09-04 09:13 PM
    nope , mine is just called E=mc2 Lock Widget

did you get the update Alien sent out yesterday?
    is everything ok with that?

yes 320x480

I just bought you a round...chk your paypal

Ok..i got lock widget in...so i think i need that hide clock from cydia? i searched cydia...it doesnt come up....
    also now my lock screen is black as in empty....? please advise...
    2010-09-04 09:41 PM
1,287 ... 26343536373846 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD