dam still not out
    2010-08-27 10:34 PM
    Well hes online , so that gives us hope
    2010-08-27 10:47 PM
    sorry guys... I just know that Alien is a great artist. Didn't realize it would push back his beta. But If he is able to nail it "Alien Style" It'll be worth the wait. It's just a added detail that would work with his style and theme.
    2010-08-27 10:51 PM
    Wow... Z + alien = big bang
    Can't wait for this.....
    2010-08-27 11:42 PM
    Alien just sent me a shot of the detail. He's almost got it nailed. I'm really loving it and I'm sure it wont be to long before he lets a screenshot come to this thread.
    2010-08-27 11:53 PM
    Baby kittens are dropping like flies...
    2010-08-27 11:54 PM
    Sweet, it's going to be epic.....I know it!
    2010-08-27 11:55 PM
    i feel his spaceship is gunna land soon
    2010-08-28 12:07 AM
    Baby kittens are dropping like flies...
    ...looool

I had a really busy day.
    My niece just had a baby today and all the family are like crazy!!!
    Had to get my daughter at school on foot cuz my sister in law has my car and everyone is at the hospital to see the new member of the family,and my wife is at work.
    Damn...I almost get hit by a lighning strike,right in front of me...(I think my iPhone is like a magnet to thunders)...I was lucky...
    But I got it working,Zausser just push me to make the ALIEN EDITION icons look...out of this world...
    the idea was to make kind of a hook on the orbs to grab a rail,when you slide pages,it will look awesome...trust me.
    Had to make the orbs just a little small,and add some details to the hook.
    Thanks to Zausser suggestions,this came up:

Say it...I know you like them!!!
    Now I need to work the stock ones,and done...but I have to go to work,I will stay tuned with my iPhone to your comments.
    And hudge thanks to Zaus,it was his idea,and I love it...
    THANKS Z...
    2010-08-28 01:29 AM
    hes online again

...looool

I had a really busy day.
    Had to get my daughter at school on foot cuz my sister in law has my car and everyone is at the hospital to see the new member of the family,and my wife is at work.
    Damn...I almost get hit by a lighning strike,right in front of me...(I think my iPhone is like a magnet to thunders)...I was lucky...
    But I got it working,Zausser just push me to make the ALIEN EDITION icons look...out of this world...:
    the idea was to make kind of a hook on the orbs to grab a rail,when you slide pages,it will look awesome...trust me.

Now I need to work the stock ones,and done...but I have to go to work,I will stay tuned with my iPhone to your comments.
    THANKS Z...
    holy sh!t.......
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-08-28 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-28 01:33 AM
    That is going to look so freaking cool. It really is alien, a kick a** sci-fi look!
    2010-08-28 01:33 AM
    Looks great!! Looking forward to the beta and thanks again for all the hard work.
    2010-08-28 01:34 AM
    woah they look awsome
    2010-08-28 01:41 AM
    One word= sick
    2010-08-28 02:24 AM
    Alien..Z those icons are amazing!!!!!!! stunning!!
    2010-08-28 02:49 AM
    ...looool

I had a really busy day.
    But I got it working,Zausser just push me to make the ALIEN EDITION icons look...out of this world...:

THANKS Z...

I just noticed the folder you have for iBlanks! That is a great idea, just make a bunch of them and keep them in the folder for later use. I never would of thought of it, but it's so simple!
    2010-08-28 02:59 AM
    I just noticed the folder you have for iBlanks! That is a great idea, just make a bunch of them and keep them in the folder for later use. I never would of thought of it, but it's so simple!
    Just noticed that too..great idea
    2010-08-28 03:05 AM
    Just one of the loaders,iPod splash screen:

I hate that I can install PhotoShop at my office computer,,it delays me more.
    I knew you guys will love the icons,thanks for the feedback.
    And yes,that's an iBlank folder,it's so easy now,when I need them,just open the folder and drag them in the page I want.I also use the dock only for folders,as I have infinidock,and use the folders for the less used apps.But I haven't organized my apps yet.
    This theme is a 'plug and play' theme,you don't need any icon or pages setup,you make your own setup.
    2010-08-28 04:16 AM
    You aren't right Alien!! Dayum the imagination you have!!
    2010-08-28 04:19 AM
    Lol....
    Einstein love the iPhone I gave him in my time travel to the past to meet him....
    2010-08-28 04:19 AM
1,287 ... 78910111959 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD