Preliminary LockScreen

This is probably going to be my last "double image" lockscreen... don't want to keep repeating myself, lol.
    Wow that looks sexy!!!
    2010-09-09 05:22 AM
    OMFG. K I seriously just dropped my damn cereal bowl. That is the coolest lockscreen ive seen in my life. Compared to the one I just did that is jesus walking on water...
    2010-09-09 05:22 AM
    OMFG. K I seriously just dropped my damn cereal bowl. That is the coolest lockscreen ive seen in my life. Compared to the one I just did that is jesus walking on water...
    Lmao. Well put. Happy to have this apart of my theme. Very satisfied .
    2010-09-09 05:25 AM
    LOL @ that... for real tho, can't wait to see this live. Absolutely amazing work. Now I'm torn between the two

...guess I'll just have to switch back and forth on this one
    2010-09-09 05:36 AM
    Preliminary LockScreen

This is probably going to be my last "double image" lockscreen... don't want to keep repeating myself, lol.
    Then you need a triple image
    2010-09-09 05:51 AM
    Yep. I'd f___ her too. lol

You're the boss, buddy I think it could go better with the lettering, but then it won't fit as well with the color scheme.

Besides, if u can't remember what page you're on while it's loading, you probably shouldn't be using an iPhone anyways :P
    For the reason I said earlier. Wifi at work is slow and I spend a lot of time watching loading screens. If I pressed the wrong link, I don't want to wait for a page of graphics to load before I realize it. Why sacrifice utility for style when you can make something else look good, too?
    Last edited by adamfsu; 2010-09-09 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-09 08:11 AM
    Yep. I'd f___ her too. lol

For the reason I said earlier. Wifi at work is slow and I spend a lot of time watching loading screens. If I pressed the wrong link, I don't want to wait for a page of graphics to load before I realize it. Why sacrifice utility for style when you can make something else look good, too?
    I agree. I'll work on it. It has bothered me a little as well.
    2010-09-09 08:13 AM
    Nice lockscreen K truly amazing what you do, can't wait for the final results!
    2010-09-09 03:47 PM
    absolutely amazing work Rick -- i very rarely run any other themes on my personal brick because I'm so OCD about tweaking my own that I find something new that I hate and have to change every day, but when this hits the stores i'm dropping whatever you're asking for it and running it FOR A WHILE
    2010-09-09 05:11 PM
    absolutely amazing work Rick -- i very rarely run any other themes on my personal brick because I'm so OCD about tweaking my own that I find something new that I hate and have to change every day, but when this hits the stores i'm dropping whatever you're asking for it and running it FOR A WHILE
    Wow man thats awesome. and in that case I'm going yo charge 100 dollars for the theme. Hahaha jk.

For real I'm exactly the same. This theme got started when i wanted to start tweaking nine hd. I think some themes get lost on what theme means.

Glad you like it. And also shoot me an email so I can save it to my contact list. Always looking for trustworthy fellow themers to get opinions before previewing theme

[email protected]
    2010-09-09 05:40 PM
    I just sent your a PM .. incase you dont check them lol
    2010-09-10 03:12 AM
    This is absolutely the only theme so far that I would beta test for. I think this looks absolutely amazing and would love to be part of the development!
    2010-09-10 03:24 AM
    This is absolutely the only theme so far that I would beta test for. I think this looks absolutely amazing and would love to be part of the development!
    Only if you say Carnage rules
    2010-09-10 03:52 AM
    Love how you incorporated the weather widget. Something I would have thought of.

Where's my beta?
    2010-09-10 03:54 AM
    Love how you incorporated the weather widget. Something I would have thought of.

Where's my beta?
    Email me
    2010-09-10 04:03 AM
    dont know why i keep sending you a pm to ask you questions but can u pos the blue folder files so i can mod them and make them red?
    2010-09-10 04:06 AM
    When can we get ahold of that fancy lock screen
    2010-09-10 04:27 AM
    When can we get ahold of that fancy lock screen
    Which one? Lol
    2010-09-10 04:40 AM
    Think I'm going yo go with this new clock format
    Attached Thumbnails [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-10 05:07 AM
    Hey suby.. need alil help.. i cant get my weather code from accuweather. the codes that used to be at the address bar doesnt seem to be there anymore. any ideas? im currently at batu apoi, temburung, brunei darussalam. home is in singapore just lemme know if theres any other way for me to get the weather code
    thankies.. its the muslim festival today, so i hope u guys are having a great day and walking towards an awesome weekends
    2010-09-10 06:40 AM
1,171 ... 7151617181927 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD