2011-04-16 09:29 PM
    just submitted all iCatalyst updates. Theme, weather and the individual animated lock have been updated. will try to get the other lockscreens working soon. This update adds 4.2 and 4.3 compatibility. have a great day.
    2011-04-16 09:56 PM
    All hd updates live on cydia and working great. gonna knock out red and green color mods and post them up as well on cydia this week. i have the theme creators permission so keep an eye out.
    2011-04-18 05:51 AM
    I paid for this theme back when it first came out and just recently updated it via Cydia and now my icons for Photos, Maps and Camera are not themed for some reason. Anyone have a fix for this??

Also, I installed the Weather Widget and I guess by default it shows Watertown and I have no idea how to change this...
    2011-04-19 02:23 PM
    All my icons are themed now after I installed the update from Cydia (thanks to armypunk2003)
    There was actually a second update yesterday or the day before, (maybe was destined to you!) grab that one as well and see if your icons get themed this time

Re weather widget: get iFile and get familiar with it, go to iCatalyst HD Weather and edit ConfigureMe.js as follow:
    Look for:
    Var locale = “Watertown, NY“ and change it to your city…eg. “Dallas, TX”

If you want to use yahooweather, scroll down and look for: var source = ‘appleAccuweatherStolen’ and change it to ‘yahooWeather’, then scroll up and change var locale from “Dallas, TX” to “USTX0327”

Get your city weather code from here
    Weather Location Codes/IDs

hope this helps

thanks to everyone and keep up the good work,
    2011-04-20 09:10 PM
    who would like to try a green mod? not my best work but its green. download from link below and give me some feedback please. have a great day.

iCatalyst HD Green Mod.theme.zip
    2011-04-20 09:27 PM
    Green is pretty nice looking forward to red. Needs to be more in depth as half blue half green doesn't look right but otherwise pretty sharp. Keep up the good work.
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.
    2011-04-25 10:35 AM
    red will be up on cydia by Thursday afternoon. then the next week will be green and the week after that pink. please bare with me takes some time with loading screens weather lockscreens and theme but you will be amazed at this red

red mod and red lockscreen will be up tomorrow i just submitted them. weather will follow having some trouble with that, but be on the look out.

man o man this **** look hot in red!!! might have status bar stuff coming in a future update...
    Last edited by armypunk2003; 2011-04-27 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-27 06:22 AM
    sneak peak oh yeah !!
    Attached Thumbnails [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-img_0517.png   [BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-img_0519.png  
    2011-04-27 06:24 AM
    Ok trying to get these on cydia modmyi being alil slow today. Color Mod will come through as a new add on package and an update for the lockscreen will also come that includes blue, red, green and purple for use with color mods im about to release. once you update go to winterboard and you will see 4 individual lockscreens to choose from. i had to go with purple instead of pink because i couldnt get the blue to hue to a nice pink. have a great day i hope you all enjoy. please advertise trying to bring this theme back. thank you.
    2011-04-27 06:33 PM
    Hey subywrex. I just updated to the latest version of icatalyst hd 1.4-2 and am unfortunately having issues (everything worked fine before I updated, I'm still on ios 4.01 iphone 4) The problems including certain icons not skinning properly ( photos, camera, maps, battery detective) and I can no longer see the indicator which shows which app page I am on ( i believe there was something about this in the recent changes log) also the slide to unlock slider isn't showing up properly on the lock screen Any help would be appreciated! thanks
    2011-04-27 08:44 PM
    there will be another update coming to address compatibility and add a few things. please post some screenshots of your troubles so I can address them all in this update. thank you.

that post above by subywrex was actually from me forgot to switch accounts after submitting updates. but it all good I work for him.
    2011-04-27 09:04 PM
    Well, i was able to re-install version 1.2 of icatalyst HD and everything is back to normal and working properly. I'd be happy to post some screenshots of how version 1.4-2 looks on my iphone, but I don't want to screw things up again as they are now working normally. Just picture i catalyst hd running with the above mentioned icons not skinned, no slider showing up on the lock screen and no icon to indicate which app page I was currently on. Sorry I can't be of much more help..
    2011-04-27 10:12 PM
    The pics are from version 1.2 (which works properly) but I highlighted the issues I had with 1.4-2 as well as 1.3. Hope this helps.

[BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-photo.png

[BETA RELEASED]iCatalyst HD-photo-2.png
    2011-04-27 10:19 PM
    Ok thanks for the photos. today i posted the red mod, animated lock color pack and sbsettings color pack. i also have the purple mod done and just waiting on modmyi to accept the packages. once all this is on cydia i will focus on a color pack for the weather. but i have a question? does anyone have a copy of the weather widget before the update? i need the weather icons out of there in order to make the color mods work and look good. so if you have and could possibly send me a link id appreciate it. thank you and have a great day.

Ok everything was accepted by Modmyi. you should see an update for theme version 1.4-3 which adds 4.1 and below support again, black status bar icons, lockscreen slider border and purple wallpapers. someone with 4.1 and under please let me know if i got all the issues resolved. also sbsettings is getting an update today. if you go into sbsettings themes after the update you will now have color options. Lockscreen update is the samething. after updating go to winterboard and you will have color options now. Red mod will also be up today and maybe the purple mod i just submitted. Geen may be up tomorrow just gotta finish some odds and ends. All colored wallpapers will be found in the settings app under wallpapers. hope you all enjoy.
    Last edited by armypunk2003; 2011-04-28 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-28 07:32 PM
    update slight issue with today's update. for some reason it's not installing wallpapers. on the phone with subywrex and modmyi now addressing the issue
    2011-04-28 11:11 PM
    wallpaper issue resolved will be an update tomorrow for theme that fixes that. all Color mods submitted though just a matter of when they will hit the store. red should have been up by now. look for the weather widget in Color in about a month. alot of images to change on that.
    2011-04-29 03:01 AM
    today's releases include theme to fix wallpaper not installing issue, green mod, purple mod and i also managed to do a red weather widget this morning that I released. will try to have green and purple weather up by end of weekend. please once again let me know if I got all the bugs on 4.1 and below and I also need to know if recent weather widget update is functioning on 4.1 and below. 4.2 and above changed the way we were able to do weather widgets so it's alil harder now. if your using the mods please provide me some feedback as I'm trying to bring back this theme. I know these mods are long over due and probly not many people rocking this anymore but I decided to make something out of it. have a great day
    2011-04-29 05:26 PM
    purple version of weather submitted. working on green now. green color mod should be up today.
    2011-04-30 05:01 PM
    First of all, Sickest, badass, cool looking nice theme .. EVAR.
    Now for serious business.
    I managed to change the location for the weather and managed to change it from Fahrenheit to Celsius but I don't seem to see where to change the time? I tried searching this thread but came up with nothing and I am sure it was answered and I did search but its kinda hard searching all 76 pages so I would truly appreciate it if some one could link me to the right page or tell me how to change it. Thanks!

I also had the problem that when I installed the SBSettings they would not show up in Winterboard?

Also the music app for the Ipod (4G) is still like the original and I know this is coded for the Iphone 4 but is there a way I could change it to the Ipod one like on the iphone?
    Last edited by Atheist; 2011-05-01 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-01 09:58 AM
1,171 ... 7475556575859
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD