suby i just send you a donate
    2010-08-25 06:57 PM
    Same! great job Suby!

any plans for sounds for this theme?
    Last edited by Dogg777; 2010-08-25 at 07:10 PM.
    2010-08-25 07:06 PM
    Same! great job Suby!

any plans for sounds for this theme?
    Yes!! . Sounds are kinda last on the list. But this theme is be 100 percent complete theme. As the creator of ininja I have to live up to those standards. And anyone that's been around for a while knows that was the first 100 percent complete theme
    2010-08-25 07:24 PM
    Yes!! . Sounds are kinda last on the list. But this theme is be 100 percent complete theme. As the creator of ininja I have to live up to those standards. And anyone that's been around for a while knows that was the first 100 percent complete theme
    Nice!

just got done putting this theme in my phone.. i like what i see so far! looks great with the blue! i know it's still work in progress but keep up the great work! look foward to your updates!

and on a side note.. what kinda suby do you have? :P
    2010-08-25 07:44 PM
    Sub,

If you don't mind, I can help with the Lockscreen images. If they post it here or pm me I can set them in the lockscreen!!
    2010-08-25 07:50 PM
    Sub,

If you don't mind, I can help with the Lockscreen images. If they post it here or pm me I can set them in the lockscreen!!
    Go ahead man! That woild help out a lot

Thank you
    2010-08-25 08:15 PM
    Just downloaded and installed. It has a fantastic look and really pops on the i4. excellent work. looking forward to the updates. do you plan on skinning lockinfo as well??
    2010-08-25 08:25 PM
    Just downloaded and installed. It has a fantastic look and really pops on the i4. excellent work. looking forward to the updates. do you plan on skinning lockinfo as well??
    As a matter of fact that is on tonights list . So I would expect that to be on the next update sent out tomorrow night. Or even possibly tonight if I am productive enough

Although I do like sleak less colorful themes, the retina display shows colors so vibrantly and just wanted something that shows of it's true awesomeness!!

To all my beta team. As I make progress I will send screenshots if I am needed advise or just to test the waters. Your responses are truly appreciated and I'm happy to have all of you a part of the team.
    2010-08-25 08:33 PM
    We're here to help out!
    2010-08-25 08:34 PM
    @subywrex
    Did you get my pm??
    2010-08-25 11:27 PM
    just donated as well, cant wait to try this on my iPhone
    2010-08-26 02:47 AM
    Thank you everyone for the support. On the agenda tonight is lockinfo and loading screens (finalu had a great idea come to me for this )

As always I'll post my progress and beta team should have an update tonight or tomorrow night

ADD----------------

Well tonight wasnt as productive as i would have liked. But here is some more progress. Came up with a loading screen. These will be worked on as i finish stuff. And once ui is able to be done in HD ill have to redo them all to show actual screen shots

Also decided to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) for the lock info. Right now all the little images are all low res, because lockinfo isnt retina yet. But as soon as thats updated i will update

Last edited by subywrex; 2010-08-26 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-26 09:27 AM
    Looks great man... Def bookmarking this theme for the release! Great work so far!
    2010-08-26 07:39 PM
    Looks great man... Def bookmarking this theme for the release! Great work so far!
    You can always shoot me a donation and get the pre release as well as have your hands on the theme first on final release

But thank you a lot of hard work is going into this. So far no bugs, just stuff that is in the works

ALSO

Beta team I have had a wonderful idea come to me for sbsettings. Expect that tonight if all goes well. If all goes well this sbsettings theme may be on of the best to date!!
    2010-08-26 08:17 PM
    ooohhhh......I can't wait for sbsettings!
    2010-08-26 09:41 PM
    You can always shoot me a donation and get the pre release as well as have your hands on the theme first on final release

But thank you a lot of hard work is going into this. So far no bugs, just stuff that is in the works

ALSO

Beta team I have had a wonderful idea come to me for sbsettings. Expect that tonight if all goes well. If all goes well this sbsettings theme may be on of the best to date!!
    Not a bad idea... but I just purchased CLASSified HD last night, so I will run it for a little while till yours is complete. Then I will have both
    2010-08-26 10:43 PM
    Not a bad idea... but I just purchased CLASSified HD last night, so I will run it for a little while till yours is complete. Then I will have both
    Sounds like a great plan my friend. Look forwad to you having this theme on your phone

--- side note

Ideas have been flowing today. I have a lot to work on and get these on paper.

Also things to look forward to in the future. Weather and time widget intergrated into the wallpaper (preview moch up to come soon) Tap and swipe to unlock and also have a design in mind for ui . I feel a release hopefully in the next week or 2
    2010-08-26 11:24 PM
    ^^^ I'm super happy that your going to be doing a "Tap to Unlock!" I've always been a big fan of those! Is the time widget going to be digital or analog! I've always preferred the analog!

I really like the simplicity of the Lockinfo!
    2010-08-26 11:29 PM
    Lock info will pretty much stay the same. I may dress it up just a little per some feedback I have received.

As for the widget I had planned on a digital. But the glory of modding will allow for all other kinds of widgets. Sp I'm sure we can work in an analog clock some way or another
    2010-08-27 12:40 AM
    Sounds like a great plan my friend. Look forwad to you having this theme on your phone

--- side note

Ideas have been flowing today. I have a lot to work on and get these on paper.

Also things to look forward to in the future. Weather and time widget intergrated into the wallpaper (preview moch up to come soon) Tap and swipe to unlock and also have a design in mind for ui . I feel a release hopefully in the next week or 2
    Sounds like a great plan man... Really love the look you have going! When you release are you going to do 3 different versions (colors) or just one and you pick your color?
    2010-08-27 02:32 AM
1,171 ... 456781656 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD