*Note, Will be a slow build, but its under construction
    Attached Thumbnails REDi HD-coming-soon.png  
    Working on something.... Watch this space!
    2010-08-18 04:42 PM
    kl... nice wallpaper im guessing this is just the start
    2010-08-18 10:10 PM
    Any updates on this im curious as to what it is?
    2010-09-09 12:17 AM
    ? Anything. Its a cool wallpaper.. but its getting to the point where no more screens lead me to think he doesnt know how or he copied this from somewhere else... If not then prove it wrong and ill take it back but this is just ODD
    2010-09-09 07:41 AM
    ? Anything. Its a cool wallpaper.. but its getting to the point where no more screens lead me to think he doesnt know how or he copied this from somewhere else... If not then prove it wrong and ill take it back but this is just ODD
    You're a very bitter man, have you come to ruin another theme? Maybe you should call it a night and go to bed... you have caused enough damage for one day
    2010-09-09 07:51 AM
    Naw just wondering cuz come on... Even you have to think this is odd to have him post something that looks like a premade wallpaper then never post on it again. Its kinda strange... xD
    2010-09-09 07:54 AM
    Naw just wondering cuz come on... Even you have to think this is odd to have him post something that looks like a premade wallpaper then never post on it again. Its kinda strange... xD
    2010-09-09 07:57 AM
    I agree with viiolent: starting a thread with posting only a wallpaper and do nothing for 4 weeks is poor.
    2010-09-09 04:49 PM
    I agree with viiolent: starting a thread with posting only a wallpaper and do nothing for 4 weeks is poor.
    Its not only poor its pretty suspicious... I mean ive seen a LOT of stuff that looks like this wallpaper...
    2010-09-11 02:17 AM
    *Note, Will be a slow build, but its under construction
    Take note of what he posted above.

Nothing is "suspicious" here guys.
    The dude only has 34 posts. He probably doesn't check these forum boards often.

There will be a lot of stuff posted on the internet. Not all of it has to be amazing and genuine.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!
    2010-09-11 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD