Try EIXX0014

Omg. Thank you so much. Something so little can cause so much frustration.
    2010-08-29 01:27 PM
    at which time of day should the widget of switch to night and from night to day?
    2010-08-29 05:07 PM
    at which time of day should the widget of switch to night and from night to day?
    It depends on where in the world you are and what time of year it is. It's taken from the weather source(I think)
    2010-08-29 05:21 PM
    It's taken from the weather source rrs feed.
    Sometimes the Yahoo weather description isn't refreshed on time I think.
    I've had sunny pictures late at night.
    Respringing didn't help, so it had to be the current description that was off.
    2010-08-29 05:26 PM
    umm, sory if im missing something here but how comes the text for the widget html is in chinese/japanese writing.
    wim, can you help. im not getting much feed back here.
    2010-08-29 06:35 PM
    I don't know, have you tried another texteditor?
    It's really in English or rather HTML.
    I use Notepad++ to edit the files.
    2010-08-29 06:41 PM
    thanks wim ill try something.
    2010-08-29 07:18 PM
    Is there a reason my sun is showing? It is 9:24 pm and it WAS the moon, but for some reason it turned to the sun. Any suggestions?

Edit: I actually discovered cloudy1 night image is not being used in the widget. Thats why it shows cloudy1 day at night. how can i correct?
    Edit the widget HTML, somewhere in the file there is a description with the relevant picture name in speech marks. You can change that name to any png you have within the icon folder.
    2010-08-29 07:22 PM
    It's taken from the weather source rrs feed.
    Sometimes the Yahoo weather description isn't refreshed on time I think.
    I've had sunny pictures late at night.
    Respringing didn't help, so it had to be the current description that was off.
    Cloud1_night is not being used in the widget which is why at night it shows me cloudy day png. How can I add cloudy1_night to the widget. I tried manually typing it in but doing so doesn't work, the icon just does not show up. Any tips?

Edit the widget HTML, somewhere in the file there is a description with the relevant picture name in speech marks. You can change that name to any png you have within the icon folder.
    You know what I tried that. I typed "cloudy1_night" for the name and then the other description I put "cloudy (night)". When doing this I had to continue the count number 41 for example. After saving as respringing, the icon never loaded.
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2010-08-29 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-29 07:27 PM
    Which widget are we talking about?
    If it is the new Floppy_WeatherHD, did you also download the update floppy_joe posted?
    There were some issues with the first download.
    I know I did have to add an image, not sure which anymore.
    2010-08-29 07:50 PM
    Which widget are we talking about?
    If it is the new Floppy_WeatherHD, did you also download the update floppy_joe posted?
    There were some issues with the first download.
    I know I did have to add an image, not sure which anymore.
    It is the Weather.html. Cloudy1 night is missing from that. Is there an update for this?
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything
    2010-08-29 08:02 PM
    Like this update
    sorry to be a pain but here is an update, do not delete your current floppy weather theme, just copy these files over the current ones.

fixed some naming issues, added mostly cloudy, fixed partly cloudy, changd some images. i agre with the clear day one, i changed it too

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Floppy_WeatherHDupdate.zip<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    2010-08-29 08:24 PM
    Like this update
    where do I SSH this into? I never seen a floppy html. Also, I have 3g, does that matter since this is HD?

Edit: Can I add the cloudy1_night myself into the Weather.html? I attempted but it does not work. Can you add it?
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2010-08-29 at 08:49 PM.
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything
    2010-08-29 08:41 PM
    ah, f**k it.
    downloaded the floppy update and even that html is in chinese.
    oh well , "move to trash" it is then.
    2010-08-29 09:26 PM
    ah, f**k it.
    downloaded the floppy update and even that html is in chinese.
    oh well , "move to trash" it is then.
    Copy the HTML out of your phone onto your desktop and edit it from there, alternatively use ifile from cydia and do it directly on your phone.
    2010-08-29 09:29 PM
    Copy the HTML out of your phone onto your desktop and edit it from there, alternatively use ifile from cydia and do it directly on your phone.
    ive tried the desktop route and even downloaded two different text editors,
    ill try the ifile right now.
    thanks for taking the time to help cat.
    2010-08-29 09:36 PM
    If your still having problems pm me your email and I'll send you my version.
    2010-08-29 09:39 PM
    thank you,
    thank you,
    thank you
    i dont know why but in ifile its in english and on my desktop its in chinese.thank you.
    jeez wasted about five hours messing with three text applications, asuming ifile would be the same.
    right.. now onto confijuring it.
    oh, and thank you again.
    2010-08-29 09:49 PM
    Here's a completed HD weather mod with a few extra pics inside, just change the name to match the description in the widget.html
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    All credit goes to floppy_joe I just fettled with it and got rid of a few typos
    2010-08-29 10:45 PM
    Here's a completed HD weather mod with a few extra pics inside, just change the name to match the description in the widget.html
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    All credit goes to floppy_joe I just fettled with it and got rid of a few typos
    Thx A LOT now it s good!
    But weather it's french location?
    Possiblity to put Date French on the image?
    2010-08-29 11:43 PM
465 ... 41213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.