ok guys sneak peak here at a theme im creating for my favorite team with the NBA season comming up!!

as of now i dont have as much done as i'd like....

im new to skinning/theming and still have lots of questions!!

but so far so good....
    ill keep posting updates as i go and release it when im finished!!

here is two quick screenshots of the lockscreen and SMS parts of the theme!

as u can see i have yet to change the incomming sms bubbles to yellow (which i will)

i was also trying to figure out how to change the TOP bar where they person's name is (which is mine)
    i thought i found it but alas it did nothing to it

i have also done receive call slider and power off sliders....

have a BIG list of things to do,... hopefully i can get my buddy on board to help with the workload and we'll get this out quick!!

feedback / suggestions / constructive critisizim is greatly appreciated!!

also this is my first post trying to add images so please forgive me for any errors... if it fails ill try n post the images again....
    2010-08-20 10:10 AM
    How did you skin the SMS app? I can't figure out how to do it.
    2010-08-21 04:59 AM
    Im not ready to be tellin how to's just yet honestly im still learning as i go and I don't want to misinform you...

But if u have a specific question about it let me know and I'll let u know what file and it's location on the phone

And yes it has been an an awkward silence... Haha
    Last edited by McManimal; 2010-08-21 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-21 05:06 AM
    Hmmm... Would be better if it were a lakers theme ..... just playin , looks good so far
    2010-08-21 05:44 AM
    Im not ready to be tellin how to's just yet honestly im still learning as i go and I don't want to misinform you...

But if u have a specific question about it let me know and I'll let u know what file and it's location on the phone

And yes it has been an an awkward silence... Haha
    I just want to know what files you modded/made to get those colors and wallpapers.
    2010-08-21 06:02 AM
    Wallpaper can be saved as SMSBackground.png and thrown in the folder of ur theme the others were in the chatkit. Frameworks folder messageinput.png and messagebg.png or sumpthin like that

Hmmm... Would be better if it were a lakers theme ..... just playin , looks good so far
    And I can make u a laker one for a small donation!! I'm almost done with this warriors theme so I'll be posting a release display via YouTube so I don't hafta write everything out that I modded
    Last edited by McManimal; 2010-08-22 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-22 05:17 AM
    Wallpaper can be saved as SMSBackground.png and thrown in the folder of ur theme the others were in the chatkit. Frameworks folder messageinput.png and messagebg.png or sumpthin like that

And I can make u a laker one for a small donation!! I'm almost done with this warriors theme so I'll be posting a release display via YouTube so I don't hafta write everything out that I modded
    Thanks. I'm new to theming too, I want to catch up to you!

Check out my red black theme I posted in here at let me know what you think. I posted a link in the thread, its free to download.
    2010-08-22 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD