User Tag List

hey buddy

bundles/ com.apple.mediaplayer -- [email protected]... it's 640x640px
    2010-08-23 06:28 AM
    thank you soooooo sooo much.....been real busy after my release man I want to get up with you soon and chat! thanks bro!!!
    2010-08-23 06:31 AM
    Just saw this theme for the first time. Very nice work bro
    2010-08-23 07:03 AM
    Just saw this theme for the first time. Very nice work bro
    Thanks neighbor

This really does mean a lot Stealth, as you can tell by the very limited number of "Thanks" i get on the first posts of seemingly all my threads, I've got a close group of friends that follow and encourage my work, but for some reason I don't get looked at very much...

...maybe i'm biased but I think I make a pretty mean theme -- i've had over 50,000 combined downloads on Cydia and Rock, but it sure gets lonely here at MMi sometimes... so thanks Stealth -- i really do need to meet you at Hills & Dales one night - I need to buy you a beer
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-24 at 01:34 AM.
    2010-08-23 03:33 PM
    not YET.

and ur my man mate!
    2010-08-23 03:43 PM
    This theme looks amazing am very impressed. You must have put in lots of hard work, I hope you get plenty of praise you deserve it.

Take care

Spliff1
    2010-08-23 07:09 PM
    What does the battery charging look like?
    2010-08-23 08:16 PM
    What does the battery charging look like?

2010-08-23 08:25 PM
    Thanks for sending me the pic? I love the theme. I think you have done a great job with this.
    2010-08-23 11:56 PM
    Omg TC!! it looks amazing!!
    I just love your Themes
    2010-08-24 12:22 AM
    This theme looks amazing am very impressed. You must have put in lots of hard work, I hope you get plenty of praise you deserve it.

Take care

Spliff1
    Thanks for sending me the pic? I love the theme. I think you have done a great job with this.
    Omg TC!! it looks amazing!!
    I just love your Themes
    Thanks so much everybody

...been kinda quiet today because I'm working non-stop on this theme......

---------------------------------------------

custom FULL SCREEN HD LockBackgrounds
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-24 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-24 06:00 AM
    Dude that pipcture is freaking hilarious...his smerk on that is like killing me! LMFAO! I love it! Steve with 1.derful....ure gonna start a trend with that one!!! LOL
    2010-08-24 01:46 PM
    getting closer to beta release and so far i've only got 6 takers:

1. Senojal
    2. singh224
    3. coctherat
    4. AnthxnyJe
    5. can7
    6. Simon76

...anyone else interested please send me a PM with your personal email address - I'll be sending out the betas via email.

And SIX TAKERS?? WTF PEOPLE! I know I haven't been around as long as some others, but if you'll simply try out my stuff I think you'll be VERY happy and surprised at what I can do to your iPhone
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-25 at 12:36 AM.
    2010-08-24 08:58 PM
    I want I want!!
    n them fellas don't know what they're missing. this is no simpleton theme. n the themer is as good as his theme. free betas fer a full theme??

2010-08-25 12:20 AM
    I WILL BE SENDING OUT THE FIRST BETA VERSION OF 1derful HD for the iPhone 4 TODAY OR TOMORROW TO THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED TO TEST IT FOR ME. Here is the current list of members that will be receiving a complimentary copy of the beta, and all updates after that:

1. Senjal
    2. singh224
    3. coctherat
    4. AnthxnyJe
    5. can7
    6. Simon76
    7. iancallaghan (need your email address )
    8. bebo69
    9. blueman234
    10. Splitroaster

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO BE INCLUDED.

And like I mentioned before, i do not require donations from friends that help me with beta testing.. look at my signature - i do accept them, but that's totally up to you. I have always made it known that since I learned everything I know about theming from MMi and it's super-helpful members, I will never say no to an MMi member who requests a copy of any of my themes - as long as their copy is not leaked. I know other theme creators never release a beta unless they get a donation and I think that's awesome... I just personally feel uncomfortable asking someone to pay me to work for me....

.. Saying that, let me prepare my gracious friends that will be beta-testing this first, raw version of 1derful HD for me... It's not completely done but I want to start getting some feedback because everything's starting to look the same to me. If any of you don't already know, THE THEME WILL HAVE A SMALL NUMBER OF LOW-RES IMAGES - essentially everything in the UIImages folder is not loading hi-res "@2x" images at this time (Not me, waiting on a winterboard update...). I'll explain more in my email with the beta link i send out soon

.... oh yeah, make sure you all have a clean pair of drawers nearby -- I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOILED GARMENTS... consider this your warning -- i can't realistically prepare you to see this theme on your phones for the first time......... you just probably will poop your pants is all
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-08-25 at 04:06 PM.
    2010-08-25 03:49 PM
    iPhone 4- checked!
    diapers- checked!

I'm good to go!!

2010-08-25 05:51 PM
    Looks better everytime I come back :0 beeeaaauuuuttifuuuulll
    2010-08-25 10:09 PM
    i ready for a beta if you want my email:

[email protected]

thanks
    2010-08-25 11:47 PM
    i ready for a beta if you want my email:

[email protected]

thanks
    putting everything together as we speak... everybody will be geting an email in the next couple hours.......
    2010-08-26 12:13 AM
    putting everything together as we speak... everybody will be geting an email in the next couple hours.......
    Going sleep now gr.... I wish I lived in us oh well will check in morning uk time
    2010-08-26 12:53 AM
329 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD