I just bought this on Cydia but can't download it because I'm getting the "size mismatch" error ... anybody have any ideas?
    Usually i do a reboot phone when this happens in cydia and then it works.
    2011-01-01 05:23 PM
    No luck... Did a hard reboot and then a complete defray of Cydia & still I get a size mismatch error
    2011-01-01 05:43 PM
    Hi all, hope you had a good new year.

I have finished this square clock but have coded it a little different, in this one the clock numbers will change to a darker color for pm and are lighter in the am. I am also using the clock hand shadows now so be aware of this if changing hands.

I made it like this so you can customize your own am & pm clocks, like if you wanted to use the Breitmod white for am and black for pm.

To change these clocks you need to overwrite the am/pm png files located in SquareMOD.theme/Wiidgets/Clock folder. The clock hands are in the SquareMOD.theme/images folder. Note the clock hands are transparent in an effort to allow you to see the data on the clock face. The Overlay itself has no clock.

I am sticking to my White Omega but I hope some of you enjoy this and take advantage of it’s customizability. (if that’s a real word)

Oh.. and it also has Hi & Lo temperatures for the day.

I will upload this SquareMOD.theme tomorrow.

Wow.. that's amazing.. younger people call that pimpin' LOL!

Hi Eddie, Happy New Year.
    Actually, this yahoo method works worldwide, not just in the USA, its how I get my codes everywhere I go.
    OIC.. thanks for the info bro! Happy new year to you and your family Are they following you to Jeddah?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-01 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-01 06:44 PM
    My hometown is Koewacht . But i need a town thats most nearby then ?
    2011-01-02 12:27 AM
    That's your best bet for the most accurate weather.

Although I would suggest going with the closest inland town unless you are right on the coast, often weather can change quite dramatically from coastal towns to inland towns.

No luck... Did a hard reboot and then a complete defray of Cydia & still I get a size mismatch error
    I would suggest contacting the creator of the theme (bluemetal) maybe he can track down your purchase and send you a download link instead.
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-02 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-02 12:57 AM
    Hi all, hope you had a good new year.

I have finished this square clock but have coded it a little different, in this one the clock numbers will change to a darker color for pm and are lighter in the am. I am also using the clock hand shadows now so be aware of this if changing hands.

I made it like this so you can customize your own am & pm clocks, like if you wanted to use the Breitmod white for am and black for pm.

To change these clocks you need to overwrite the am/pm png files located in SquareMOD.theme/Wiidgets/Clock folder. The clock hands are in the SquareMOD.theme/images folder. Note the clock hands are transparent in an effort to allow you to see the data on the clock face. The Overlay itself has no clock.

I am sticking to my White Omega but I hope some of you enjoy this and take advantage of itís customizability. (if thatís a real word)

Oh.. and it also has Hi & Lo temperatures for the day.

I will upload this SquareMOD.theme tomorrow.

Beautiful work. Is there any chance that this clock can be put against an overlay like Eddie did on page 161 to be used on the lockscreen ? Can it be clock only and not the weather and date ? Still trying to figure out getting the clock to lockscreen
    all figured out so any and all help is greatly appreciated. As great as this theme is you guys just keep pushing it over the top. Awesome.
    Last edited by mcdad03; 2011-01-02 at 02:53 AM.
    2011-01-02 02:47 AM
    2011-01-02 03:00 AM
    2011-01-02 03:06 AM
    Last update as I hope this time I have everything done

All other download links have been removed as I see that people are still downloading the very first version

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.html
    2011-01-02 05:35 AM
    Last update as I hope this time I have everything done

All other download links have been removed as I see that people are still downloading the very first version

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...rsion-2-a.html
    Thanks Ian!

Quick question though if we are running the uniaw , loweraw & aww is it just a matter of transferring the new script that makes it automatically turn to night @ 6pm?

Or will an update to these be needed?
    2011-01-02 06:41 AM
    Thanks Ian!

Quick question though if we are running the uniaw , loweraw & aww is it just a matter of transferring the new script that makes it automatically turn to night @ 6pm?

Or will an update to these be needed?
    It wont work on the AWW, also not on the LowerAW as many animations are missing, I don't really intend to update it but we will see.
    2011-01-02 07:23 AM
    I just added the new square mod but my temperature is not reading correctly. I changed the location code to mine (USTX0294) and made sure that it read false for celsius. I can't figure out why it's saying it's 10 degrees when it's more like 50. I had the Rolex mod previously and everything is/was ok with that one and I have the lockscreen which is also reading correctly. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by pandemama; 2011-01-02 at 07:45 AM.
    2011-01-02 07:42 AM
    [B]Do not touch the "var isCelsius = false //true|false"/B]
    Open the "Weather.html file located in the "SquareMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather" folder.
    Scroll down to almost the end till you see "function fetchWeatherData (callback, zip)"
    Change the letter "c" to a "u". Save the fie.
    See attached screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-01-02-2.47.24-pm.png  
    2011-01-02 07:57 AM
    Thank you sir.

So many themes and mods, so little time
    2011-01-02 08:11 AM
    lol @ eddie
    2011-01-02 08:36 AM
    None of these two your location?

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-01-02-3.35.55-pm.png  
    2011-01-02 08:38 AM
    Yes the top one . Ok so i can use that i suppose . But where exactly do i put it into the weather.html file ? Sorry for my stupidity .
    2011-01-02 09:47 AM
    Yes the top one . Ok so i can use that i suppose . But where exactly do i put it into the weather.html file ? Sorry for my stupidity .
    Hi Lumi, for the location Koewacht, ZLD the code you need is BEXX0019

In weather html, few lines from the top, you'll find something similar to:

var locale = "SNXX0006"

replace the portion in red with your location ID given above

You may also want/need to change your temperature type one line below that:

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

var isCelsius = true //true|false

Hope that helps
    2011-01-02 10:04 AM
    Ok thanks guys . I go try it .
    Do you modify that with iFile or from you pc/Mac ?
    2011-01-02 10:13 AM
    @Alex aka dimarco76:

I didn't make the complete Rolex mod, just the overlay, but our friend, Satointl took the liberty to do the complete mod (so far only the black one, no white mod). You can still find the download link in this thread page #149 post #2224.

Hope that helps

Ok thanks guys . I go try it .
    Do you modify that with iFile or from you pc/Mac ?
    Either way will work.. but best if you download the whole theme to your PC/Mac and edit there then push it back up as for any updates (if using Cydia) will overwrite those files.

the location for the weather.html:
    private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx/yourMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/

where xxxx is different for every phone. Go try
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-02 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-02 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD