Thanks Sheff, I will install it tomorrow, need to have some shut eye.. good nite
    No problem m8

Night Night

I would love it if you could post it. I really want a white Rolex mod. Thanks!

Oops, just saw you uploaded it. Thank you!
    Hope it works Ok
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-02 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-02 06:50 PM
    Maybe someone love this overlay?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-rolexwhiteoverlay.png  
    2011-01-02 06:54 PM
    I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way to change and/or move the clock hands on the lockscreen?

Mine currently looks like this and as you can see the hands are too high and ideally I would like to change them.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-lockphoto.png  
    2011-01-02 09:00 PM
    Can somebody give me the bigger Phone Glyph to fit in my Dock?
    2011-01-03 12:50 AM
    Blue,

Totally not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but I was trying to help a friend set up his theme with the newer LowerAW and AWW (the ones with the hot air balloon and more wallpaper gems), and it was kind of hard to sort through all the posts to get the correct links. Here are the newest links:

AWW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

LowerAW.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

I don't know if you wanted to add those to the first post because the older LowerAW and AWW are the only ones linked in the first post and the links are not in Ian's sig anymore. Just an idea.

Steve
    2011-01-03 12:53 AM
    I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way to change and/or move the clock hands on the lockscreen?

Mine currently looks like this and as you can see the hands are too high and ideally I would like to change them.

Thanks
    First you need to identify which clock hand theme it is using by looking at the "AnalogClock.html" file (see screen shot 1). In here you can also adjust the height (position) of the hands where it says "/* Clock Position on springboard */", make the "top" value more to lower the hands.

Then go to the "Themes.js" file and make your adjustments under the correct theme, see screen shot 2. Here you adjust the color, length etc.. of the clock hands.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-01-03-7.51.18-am.png   TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-01-03-7.51.56-am.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-03 at 01:38 AM.
    2011-01-03 01:09 AM
    I just purchased this theme and think it's truly wonderful and classic. I do have one issue tho. When I installed the theme, my lockscreen still dispalys the original time and date along with the analog clock I selected. Is there a way to get rid of the default time and date? I tried looking thru this thread but there's over 1000+ pages.

Sorry if this question has been posted already.

Thanks.
    2011-01-03 03:18 AM
    @Ian
    Thanks mate
    Will try that in the morning - a little bit drunk right now

When I installed the theme, my lockscreen still dispalys the original time and date along with the analog clock I selected. Is there a way to get rid of the default time and date?

Thanks.
    You want to install clockhide from Cydia. That should sort you out
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-03 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-03 03:56 AM
    Thank you Sheff. Worked like a charm.

Is it possible to have the lockscreen analog clock and the battery charging icon to show up at the same time when the iphone is plugged in? I have tried everything to get it to work but no luck so far.

Thanks
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-03 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-03 07:12 AM
    First you need to identify which clock hand theme it is using by looking at the "AnalogClock.html" file (see screen shot 1). In here you can also adjust the height (position) of the hands where it says "/* Clock Position on springboard */", make the "top" value more to lower the hands.

Then go to the "Themes.js" file and make your adjustments under the correct theme, see screen shot 2. Here you adjust the color, length etc.. of the clock hands.
    Thanks for your help.

Now it looks like this. Much better
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-lockphoto2.png  
    2011-01-03 10:41 AM

Is it possible to have the lockscreen analog clock and the battery charging icon to show up at the same time when the iphone is plugged in? I have tried everything to get it to work but no luck so far.

Thanks
    No problem.

Not sure about that one - anyone else know that??
    2011-01-03 10:43 AM
    Hi Guys!
    First of all thanks, Ian, Blue and all others who contribute to this theme. As once Blue said, this theme is perfect for modifying.
    So I was bored and tried to do something different.
    I used paid TimelessHD and HelveticaFree from Blue. With little rearranging, scaling and coloring I menage to do this.

Any thoughts??
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0164.png  
    2011-01-03 02:57 PM
    I got both the Timeless HD and the Signature themes on my iPhone 4, and while I love both of them, I can't manage to use my wallpaper with either theme. All I get for the wallpaper is a black screen with a blue question mark (see the attached pics). Does anybody know how to correct this?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-1.png   TimelessHD-photo.png  
    2011-01-03 03:09 PM
    Thanks for your help.

Now it looks like this. Much better
    You got it.. but seriously need a change of hands

Hi Guys!
    First of all thanks, Ian, Blue and all others who contribute to this theme. As once Blue said, this theme is perfect for modifying.
    So I was bored and tried to do something different.
    I used paid TimelessHD and HelveticaFree from Blue. With little rearranging, scaling and coloring I menage to do this.

Any thoughts??
    That looks good if you prefer texts rather than icons..
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-03 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-03 04:35 PM

Thanks
    This is unfortunately not possible for this or any theme.

@Ian and Eddie and all users: Happy new year and thank you for your hard work and support.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-01-03 at 05:17 PM.
    2011-01-03 05:06 PM
    Thanks Blue. I'll just live without the lockscreem widget. Great work on the theme tho. My phone looks so much better now. Just one other issue as I too am having problems using my own wallpaper on the homescreen. I am also getting a black screen with the blue question mark. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix that one?

Thanks

Sorry, one last issue and everything will be perfect. I am having an issue with the icon size for the camera and maps icon. For some reason these 2 are showing up as the original sizes. I have checked the image size of the icons in photoshop and they are the same as all the other icons. I've also tried replacing the original icons on the phone with these resized ones but they still show as the original size on the homescreen. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-03 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-03 06:58 PM
    You got it.. but seriously need a change
    Ha

Yeah managed to master moving the analog clock down and changing the colour of the hands.

I would assume I'd need to look at changing the LockBackground.html to use the clock hands in the images folder. That maybe beyond me though
    2011-01-03 06:59 PM
    Thanks Blue. I'll just live without the lockscreem widget. Great work on the theme tho. My phone looks so much better now. Just one other issue as I too am having problems using my own wallpaper on the homescreen. I am also getting a black screen with the blue question mark. Anyone have any ideas as to how to fix that one?

Thanks

Sorry, one last issue and everything will be perfect. I am having an issue with the icon size for the camera and maps icon. For some reason these 2 are showing up as the original sizes. I have checked the image size of the icons in photoshop and they are the same as all the other icons. I've also tried replacing the original icons on the phone with these resized ones but they still show as the original size on the homescreen. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    For the wallpaper issue, which Mod are you using and did you opted for the "clear" overlay to show off your own background? There's more overlay options in the "EXTRAS" folder. Perhaps a screenshot of your existing setup will be a great help.

Check that you name the camera icon correctly as [email protected] in Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/

and the map icon as [email protected] in Bundles/com.apple.Maps/

all icons and folders are case sensitive.

Hope the info are uselful
    2011-01-03 07:21 PM
    Rather than finding separate needles/hands, our friend, Sataointl already packaged a complete mod for the Rolex. Use that one.

page #149 post #2222

There's an alternative overlay on page #152. Check it out
    Hi Eddie! Happy New Year! I checked this post that you gave me but the link is no longer active that Sataointl posted on there....any chance you have the complete mod package for the Rolex??? Thanks!
    2011-01-03 07:30 PM
    I'm the one who originally posted the question about the wallpaper. Forgive my ignorance (I'm new to this stuff), but I'm not sure what you mean by "Mod." I got the theme through Cydia, if that helps.

I did choose the transparent wallpaper for Timeless, and as you can see in the screenshot, instead of wallpaper I get a black screen with a blue question mark.

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-03 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD