There is a pic

Like you say, not sure I would run both weather animations on both screens, but took up some time at work which is always good
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-04 01:28 PM
    Oh......how I wish I had a MacBook Pro or Air.
    Well anyways here's a Fossil watch face. Wasn't easy getting rid of the clock hands

2011-01-04 02:20 PM
    I'm the one who originally posted the question about the wallpaper. Forgive my ignorance (I'm new to this stuff), but I'm not sure what you mean by "Mod." I got the theme through Cydia, if that helps.
    I did choose the transparent wallpaper for Timeless, and as you can see in the screenshot, instead of wallpaper I get a black screen with a blue question mark.
    Thanks for your help!
    Are you on iOS 4.2.1 ?

My suspicion:
    The html code canīt find your current wallpaper [= ? ] because Apple may have changed the path that it stored your active Wallpaper with iOS 4.2.1

If so i could easily upload a fixed file for 4.2.1 users (if i would know the right path )
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-01-04 at 03:06 PM.
    2011-01-04 02:57 PM
    I am on 4.2.1. It would be good if you could upload a fix, but then again, I've been having trouble SSHing into my phone for some reason, so it may not do me any good after all. I had to get the themes from Cydia.

I love the Timeless theme even without the wallpaper, by the way. You did a great job on it. And I also love your Signature theme and Project 9. I got Signature from Cydia, but I can't really use it because I get the same wallpaper problem with it.
    2011-01-04 03:17 PM
    Are you on iOS 4.2.1 ?

My suspicion:
    The html code canīt find your current wallpaper [= ? ] because Apple may have changed the path that it stored your active Wallpaper with iOS 4.2.1

If so i could easily upload a fixed file for 4.2.1 users (if i would know the right path )
    Apple has changed the file type for the Wallpaper:
    "/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.cpbitmap". An unreadable file
    People that have it working are using the "work around" that means putting your background into the widget/theme itself with a link to it in the html. This of coarse means that if you want to change your background you have to transfer it each time to the widget/theme folder from your PC/Mac.
    2011-01-04 03:48 PM
    People that have it working are using the "work around" that means putting your background into the widget/theme itself with a link to it in the html. This of coarse means that if you want to change your background you have to transfer it each time to the widget/theme folder from your PC/Mac.
    Hmm. That's a little easier fix for me (I think), since I'm having lots of trouble SSHing into my phone (I'm still really new to this stuff). If someone who has done this workaround before could post a guide or screenshot of what needs to be changed in the html file, I'd be eternally grateful.
    2011-01-04 04:03 PM
    Hmm. That's a little easier fix for me (I think), since I'm having lots of trouble SSHing into my phone (I'm still really new to this stuff). If someone who has done this workaround before could post a guide or screenshot of what needs to be changed in the html file, I'd be eternally grateful.
    Please go here;
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5689944

Read my post number 162
    You will have to change the name's "UniAWv2.2" to your mod that you are using.
    Sorry to rush... boarding soon
    2011-01-04 04:14 PM
    Please go here;

Read my post number 162
    Thanks! Have a safe trip!

Does anybody know what folder contains the photos in Camera Roll (in 4.2.1, that is)?

Nevermind. I found it.
    Last edited by armond157; 2011-01-04 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-04 04:55 PM
    Cheers m8

No hurry - have a safe journey

Yeah sure - is that for the homescreen or lockscreen?
    I would like to change the clock hands on both the lockscreen and homescreen. i really like the clock hands you used on the overlay you posted on post #2528. Thanks for the help!
    2011-01-04 05:00 PM
    Please go here;

Read my post number 162
    Okay, so I tried this in the Signature theme first, and it worked but now the Signature theme doesn't change my icons. I moved the wallpaper I want to use to the Signature.theme folder, renamed it "HomeBackground.theme" and then I changed the path in the Wallpaper.html file to /Library/Themes/Signature.theme/HomeBackground.jpg.

The background worked correctly, as did the widget, but now the icons aren't changed. Anybody have any thoughts?

I'm about to try the same thing with the Timeless HD theme and see what happens.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-2.png  
    2011-01-04 05:18 PM
    Hmm. I tried uninstalling Signature and reinstalling it. The icons are still not working, even without changing the wallpaper path.

And there is no Wallpaper.html for TimelessHD.
    Last edited by armond157; 2011-01-04 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-04 05:54 PM
    I would like to change the clock hands on both the lockscreen and homescreen. i really like the clock hands you used on the overlay you posted on post #2528. Thanks for the help!
    Ok - those hands are the darker Rolex hands posted by Ian.

If you want to use them with a black Rolex clock face on the homescreen and lockscreen I can upload the MOD I am using that has the hands on both.

Or I can outline what I did. Up to you?
    2011-01-04 06:16 PM
    Was easier than I thought. Just redirected the LockBackground.html to the right files for the clock and clock hands.
    Good initiative bro.. can share your sliders?
    2011-01-04 06:22 PM
    Ok - those hands are the darker Rolex hands posted by Ian.

If you want to use them with a black Rolex clock face on the homescreen and lockscreen I can upload the MOD I am using that has the hands on both.

Or I can outline what I did. Up to you?
    This is what i'm using for my Home screen and my lock screen if it helps:

Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 2011-01-04 at 06:38 PM.
    2011-01-04 06:23 PM
    That sucks!

Okay, so I tried this in the Signature theme first, and it worked but now the Signature theme doesn't change my icons. I moved the wallpaper I want to use to the Signature.theme folder, renamed it "HomeBackground.theme" and then I changed the path in the Wallpaper.html file to /Library/Themes/Signature.theme/HomeBackground.jpg.

The background worked correctly, as did the widget, but now the icons aren't changed. Anybody have any thoughts?

I'm about to try the same thing with the Timeless HD theme and see what happens.
    You mentioned you renamed your wallpaper to "HomeBackground.theme"? Shouldn't it be HomeBackground.jpg or was it a typo?
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-04 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-04 06:41 PM
    Oops. Yeah, it was just a typo. I named the file HomeBackground.jpg.
    2011-01-04 06:43 PM
    Any chance you could do one like this with the original background by Blue with Ian's new square clock to use for the lockscreen ? Can these be done with the clock only ? No weather or date on the lockscreen ? Love your work.
    Hi mcdad, can you post the original background you mentioned? Coz I do not want to do for the wrong one Thanks for the kind words..
    2011-01-04 06:47 PM
    [QUOTE=DoWoRkSoN;5693452]This is what i'm using for my Home screen and my lock screen if it helps:
    /QUOTE]

Right to change the clock hands on the homescreen I followed the instructions from Ian in post 2393.

You need to put the hands in the images folder and then position them by amending the widget.html

The hands you want are the darker hands attached to that post.

See how that goes and then we'll cover changing the hands on the lockscreen
    2011-01-04 07:24 PM
    Good initiative bro.. can share your sliders?
    I have attached the images that need pasting into the com.apple.Telephony.UI folder in the TimelessHD.theme bundles folder.

They are from Snowflake HD [Animated Lockscreen] theme by Zinjen so all the credit to him
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-barlcd-2x.png   TimelessHD-bottombarbkgndlock-2x.png   TimelessHD-bottombarknobgray-2x.png   TimelessHD-bottombarknobgreen-2x.png  
    2011-01-04 07:30 PM
    Hi mcdad, can you post the original background you mentioned? Coz I do not want to do for the wrong one Thanks for the kind words..

These are beautiful. Just wondering if I could have the same background with the square clock for the lockscreen. Would live to have only the clock. No weather or date on lockscreen.
    2011-01-04 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD