Hey, new to this form, recently got timeless hd, really loving it and just recently got the Rolex Theme and its awesome as well, was wondering if anyone can walk me through how to get the Rolex face on to my lockscreen. I have tried reading on the posts but its more like for people who know what there doing and not a complete noob. Anyways, if possible I would like to know how to make it on my lockscreen and if anyone has done it already, could u repost the rolex face on the original timeless HD background with only the top two black bars for date and weather. I would really appreciate it.

P.S. I know it can be annoying when random people ask for things and then just disappear so I just want to say thanks in advance and here is a small token of my appreciation. I made a glyph of the "MyWi" app, located below:

2011-01-05 06:33 AM
    [quote=Dinkie;5694855]

hey i installed this overlay for this theme and the am isnt in the box it is slightly below. Also im using lockinfo and i dont want the watchface on my lockscreen - how do i remove it?
    Hiya,

Use either of the overlays I posted in post 2570. They should fit perfectly. The clock face is slightly lower.

Hope that helps
    2011-01-05 07:33 AM
    PS Am in Doha, 6hr's till next flight!!!
    Hi Ian.....hey i think you work at german Customer...hihihi...my Company looks allways for Directflys and ..very important...buisenessclass......

Long live the Wlan-Hotspot..hahahaha......

Take care...Micha
    2011-01-05 07:53 AM
    Hi Ian.....hey i think you work at german Customer...hihihi...my Company looks allways for Directflys and ..very important...buisenessclass......

Long live the Wlan-Hotspot..hahahaha......

Take care...Micha
    Yep, German company, I fly around the globe teaching people how to assemble and pilot these awesome machines:
    Herrenknecht - Home
    2011-01-05 08:01 AM
    Yep, German company, I fly around the globe teaching people how to assemble and pilot these awesome machines:
    Herrenknecht - Home
    woah u sound like a high flyer bro
    2011-01-05 08:04 AM
    Hey, new to this form, recently got timeless hd, really loving it and just recently got the Rolex Theme and its awesome as well, was wondering if anyone can walk me through how to get the Rolex face on to my lockscreen. I have tried reading on the posts but its more like for people who know what there doing and not a complete noob. Anyways, if possible I would like to know how to make it on my lockscreen and if anyone has done it already, could u repost the rolex face on the original timeless HD background with only the top two black bars for date and weather. I would really appreciate it.
    Hiya,
    You after something like the attached?

If so you could download this MOD I posted which has it set up for homescreen and lockscreen.

http://http://www.4shared.com/file/R...xMODtheme.html

It has the overlays I use with my embedded glyphs, but I posted some blank overlays in post 2570 which you can swap in for mine.

If you want to know the steps to do it yourself I can post what i did, but just on the way to work
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-lswidget-2x.png  
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-05 at 08:32 AM.
    2011-01-05 08:28 AM
    Herrenknecht - Home
    They look cool - they fun to pilot?
    2011-01-05 08:30 AM
    They look cool - they fun to pilot?
    I wouldn't say "fun" lol.. one mistake can cost the client millions of dollars as most of these tunnels are built to mm precision The client usually has a tolerance of 30 - 40mm, if the pilot steers outside this tolerance it can end up VERY costly so there is a wee bit of pressure

1hr till boarding, gonna go eat something, see yazzz.

P.S. Did you see my post in the UniAW today, a VERY COOL update is coming
    2011-01-05 08:48 AM
    I wouldn't say "fun" lol.. one mistake can cost the client millions of dollars as most of these tunnels are built to mm precision The client usually has a tolerance of 30 - 40mm, if the pilot steers outside this tolerance it can end up VERY costly so there is a wee bit of pressure

That does sound like pressure. Lucky I'm sat safely behind a desk, I have enough trouble driving a car

I did see that post - that update sounds sweet. Looking forward to it

Have a good flight m8
    2011-01-05 09:20 AM

Hey Ian ...very interesting.....you build the St Gotthard Tunnel in Switzerland with your Machine???? Very interesting ......

Yes i also teach Colleagues specialy in Thailand/ US...about Quality and Spezifikations.
    Bayer MaterialScience - Functional Films

ok ...drive slowly.......

Micha
    2011-01-05 09:28 AM
    Hiya,
    You after something like the attached?

If so you could download this MOD I posted which has it set up for homescreen and lockscreen.

http://http://www.4shared.com/file/R...xMODtheme.html

It has the overlays I use with my embedded glyphs, but I posted some blank overlays in post 2570 which you can swap in for mine.

If you want to know the steps to do it yourself I can post what i did, but just on the way to work
    Thanks for the full update to your mod, I managed to find the rolex clock on an earlier post and use the original PSD for overlay and make a clean homescreen. Your clock is larger then the default clocks, so it made it a bit tricky to make the clocks arms and AM to fit correctly. But thanks again!!!

P.S. Is there a way to get a higher res of the clock arms. I mean I can help make them, just need to know if there is a res limit or how it works, just let me know. I was wondering maybe to remove the white from the arms so u can see the clock underneather it, not sure how the actual default clock looks like, just a thought...
    2011-01-05 09:51 AM
    Thanks for the full update to your mod, I managed to find the rolex clock on an earlier post and use the original PSD for overlay and make a clean homescreen. Your clock is larger then the default clocks, so it made it a bit tricky to make the clocks arms and AM to fit correctly. But thanks again!!!

P.S. Is there a way to get a higher res of the clock arms. I mean I can help make them, just need to know if there is a res limit or how it works, just let me know. I was wondering maybe to remove the white from the arms so u can see the clock underneather it, not sure how the actual default clock looks like, just a thought...
    Glad you got it sorted

Never made any clock hands myself - just used ones done by others
    Maybe Ian who I know has made clock hands will know the answer to that one.
    2011-01-05 10:07 AM
    I am using the TimelessHD theme and this works perfectly for me. I am able to get the homescreen wallpaper now. The wallpaper.html is in the TimelessHD MOD.theme folder. Depending on which MOD you are using, you will need to change that html file.
    Thanks! I just got it figured out.
    2011-01-05 12:00 PM
    Herrenknecht - Home
    Look like rocket science to me.. LOL!

Wow that was quick. You are the man. Thank you so much. Is there a post that I missed that will help me in where to put this and configure it to work correctly ?
    Look at the RolexMod posted by Sheff on post #2566 and #2586 to get an idea of how to covert yours to LS
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-05 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-05 12:45 PM

Hiya,

Use either of the overlays I posted in post 2570. They should fit perfectly. The clock face is slightly lower.

Hope that helps
    i used the image you posted but the clock is all out of focus and blurry
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-01-05 at 01:19 PM.
    2011-01-05 01:14 PM
    (I just added the screen shot for reference)

I don't know if this is possible, but would there be a way to get this digital overlay with an orange LCD screen rather than the blue? Since
    I'd need it with the clear lower part, I couldn't just adjust the color of the original because I don't have Photoshop :-(. I bright green would be neat too!

If anyone was able to mock them up, I'd be very grateful.
    Hi, I hope these are ok
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlaylcd_orange_trans.png   TimelessHD-overlaylcd_brightgreen_trans.png  
    2011-01-05 01:16 PM
    i used the image you posted but the clock is all out of focus and blurry
    Thats odd - did you right click and select save link as?

The .png file may not have saved properly
    2011-01-05 01:30 PM
    I don't know how to get the clock hands HD, now they are about 24 pixels wide, I tried making them 48 with a @2x but no go and to tell the truth they weren't much better at 40 pixels because the actual image part is only 4 or 5 pixels! It is very hard to get them looking sharp! Thats why I tend to stay away from curves in them as they just look too blurry.
    2011-01-05 04:32 PM
    Hi, I hope these are ok
    They are perfect!!! Thank you very much.
    2011-01-05 05:25 PM
    I just wanted to show y'all what the new LCDs looked like. Here's the orange.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-05 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD