Go to the UniAW folder. Is there a wallpaper.html file? If there is, rename it to wallpaperbackup.html and respring.

Check the other MODS folders you have enabled as well. If you are using the Omega MOD and it has a wallpaper.html file, you may need to repoint this one to your wallpaper instead.
    2011-01-08 06:11 AM
    So, now I redownloaded the Theme, did all changes I had to do... and nothing changed at all.

My Problems are:
    -Original Folder Background
    -Original Badge
    -? where the C has to be
    -Original iOS "Water" Background when I open a folder

I attached the Weather.html file. It's the file with translations into German. In the original file there is a , in the german version it is missing. I am on an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2.1.

And why did I have to change filenames and add a bundle for the camera when this theme is 4.2.1 ready? Please make this Theme 4.2.1 compatible

Thanks for your help so far,
    Nyucio
    Attached Files
    2011-01-08 07:23 AM
    That didn't work for me. Guess I will live with it for now till I can figure it out

Overlay transparent but they all have a dock like that. I just don't no how to remove it

If I new how to use Photoshop I could probably make it go away. Still have no lt figured out wallpaper either.
    You after something like this??
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-overlay.png  
    2011-01-08 10:55 AM
    This is how I have it set up in WB.
    I don't think you need to have both the Timeless Clock MOD and the Omega MOD activated at the same time

need more clock faces made imo im getting bored with the breitling and the rolex is too big and looks funny. MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!!!
    Anything in Ian's set of clock faces you fancy - happy to have go if you pick a clock face

Clock faces
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-08 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-08 11:31 AM

Hi, you can change the icon labels by editing the color codes inside the info.plist within the main theme folder.

A nice color picker page: Piknik Color Picker
    Thanks Eddie, i did what you said and it's work

I'm watting someone to answer my 2nd Q
    Last edited by ThE sNiPeR; 2011-01-08 at 11:35 AM.
    2011-01-08 11:32 AM

I'm watting someone to answer my 2nd Q
    Do you have a Timeless HD background as your wallpaper and do you have one of the LockBackground.png files from the TimelessHD.theme folder saved in your var/mobile/Library/springboard folder as LockBackground.jpg and LockBackroundPortrait.jpg?

That may do it
    2011-01-08 11:55 AM
    Do you have a Timeless HD background as your wallpaper and do you have one of the LockBackground.png files from the TimelessHD.theme folder saved in your var/mobile/Library/springboard folder as LockBackground.jpg and LockBackroundPortrait.jpg?

That may do it
    Hi Sheff1889

I don't know where can i find Timeless HD background but i have LockBackground.png and i transfered file type to jpg and made to copys of it with the same names you mentioned then i put them at the same root var/mobile/Library/springboard and it works

check out the attachment

Thanks again and i appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-callbackground.png  
    2011-01-08 12:35 PM
    I don't think you need to have both the Timeless Clock MOD and the Omega MOD activated at the same time

Anything in Ian's set of clock faces you fancy - happy to have go if you pick a clock face

Clock faces
    i like what firstskill posted.
    2011-01-08 12:53 PM
    Loving this setup! Can somebody tell me how to change date and temp to cyan color?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-08 12:54 PM
    Hi Sheff1889

I don't know where can i find Timeless HD background but i have LockBackground.png and i transfered file type to jpg and made to copys of it with the same names you mentioned then i put them at the same root var/mobile/Library/springboard and it works

check out the attachment

Thanks again and i appreciated.
    Good to see

No problem

Loving this setup! Can somebody tell me how to change date and temp to cyan color?
    in widgets/clock/digital clock set.css change the calendar 1 and 2 value from white to cyan

in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css

change the weather info from white to cyan.

See if that does it

Well that is a challenge
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-08 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-08 01:09 PM
    Here is a screen shot of a friends phone with a clock from my collection. Can't share anything as I don't have it, just letting you see what this clock looks like

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0198.png  
    2011-01-08 07:12 PM
    Looks nice Ian.

Question does anyone have the iAcces and applinks icon I seem to missing them think I may have deleted them by mistake but cant find them on the forum

Byron
    2011-01-08 07:27 PM
    Good to see

No problem

in widgets/clock/digital clock set.css change the calendar 1 and 2 value from white to cyan

in widgets/weather/stylesheets/split.css

change the weather info from white to cyan.

See if that does it

Well that is a challenge
    @Sheff, Thanks brother worked like a charm! You da man!
    2011-01-08 07:36 PM
    You after something like this??
    Yes but when add to theme it is very distorted
    2011-01-08 09:01 PM
    Got it all sorted! Thanks for the help guys! Loving this. Used clock hands from Rolex Mod and tricked them out.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-08 09:53 PM
    @Sheff, Thanks brother worked like a charm! You da man!
    Do you know if the color can be changed by hex code?
    2011-01-08 10:38 PM
    I didn't want to copy the black in case Firstskill does post that one so I went blue.

Work in progress at the mo

Do you know if the color can be changed by hex code?
    I don't to be honest - sure someone will

Yes but when add to theme it is very distorted
    Even when you right click and save link as??
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-08 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-08 10:50 PM
    I didn't want to copy the black in case Firstskill does post that one so I went blue.

Work in progress at the mo

I don't to be honest - sure someone will

Even when you right click and save link as??
    It's coming out pretty good Sheff! Can't wait to see the finish product!
    2011-01-08 11:44 PM
    It's coming out pretty good Sheff! Can't wait to see the finish product!
    Right then gold hands now done and changed the AM/PM to Blue - didn't like the Gold text.

Any suggestions for other things I could try
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo1.png   TimelessHD-photo2.png  
    2011-01-09 01:04 AM
    Any reason y my volume buttons keep resetting my phone? Sorry if wrong place to post.
    2011-01-09 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD