@mrmyco

Here you go:
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-breitlingblackclear.png   TimelessHD-breitlingwhiteclear2.png  
    2011-01-12 11:15 AM
    Thanks for all that Eddie, good to have them back in my collection again. !!
    2011-01-12 11:18 AM
    Don't mention Ian. They are yours to begin with
    2011-01-12 12:18 PM
    Hello, I've been playing around with this great theme and Ian's mod. So far I have things going great, but there are some things I need help with. I'm sure this has been answered but I've searched and I'm still confused.
    1. I've downloaded the lowerAW.theme and the sun/moon keeps fading in and out, I'd like it to stay on screen.
    2. I downloaded a Dock.png that was posted and it looks great, but the icon names were pushed really low and are illegible. I'd like the names right under the icons as they should be

Please can someone help me?
    Last edited by gankoba; 2011-01-12 at 02:55 PM.
    2011-01-12 02:03 PM
    How do I remove stock lockscreen so the mod shows up over it?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-12 02:55 PM
    Also could someone either tell me how to make these transparent in ps or make them for me. I tried to do it myself and just couldn't get it. As seen on the twitter one I turned it grey/blue. Thanks in advance.
    2011-01-12 03:01 PM
    How do I remove stock lockscreen so the mod shows up over it?
    Download lockclock hide from cydia
    2011-01-12 03:12 PM
    Hello, I've been playing around with this great theme and Ian's mod. So far I have things going great, but there are some things I need help with. I'm sure this has been answered but I've searched and I'm still confused.
    1. I've downloaded the lowerAW.theme and the sun/moon keeps fading in and out, I'd like it to stay on screen.
    2. I downloaded a Dock.png that was posted and it looks great, but the icon names were pushed really low and are illegible. I'd like the names right under the icons as they should be

Please can someone help me?
    Hi gankoba,
    1) For those parts with sun and moon, change the line in red from 0.4 to 1.0

100% {opacity: 0.4;}

The file name for the above is Animations.css and can be found in the Animations folder. I think this would involved moon, partlymoon, sun and partlysun. So you will need to edit Animations.css files for each of those folders.

For no. 2, you would have to show us a screenshot to better understand the problem.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-12 at 03:42 PM.
    2011-01-12 03:17 PM
    Also could someone either tell me how to make these transparent in ps or make them for me. I tried to do it myself and just couldn't get it. As seen on the twitter one I turned it grey/blue. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, I don't have an exact bird glyph for your Twitter icon but I hope this will do

EDIT: Oh ya, you did ask on how to make those glyphs transparent on your overlay. Actually they are already transparent just that those glyphs work for stock iphone apps and MOST Cydia apps only. If you want to use a glyph for AppStore apps (like I assumed you do above), then for each glyph, copy it twice to the folder TimelessHD/Icons/ and name it e. g. "Twitter.png" and the second one "[email protected]". This icons must be named case sensitive and written like you see them on your phone screen. Now you must enable Summerboard mode in Winterboard to make them work
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-twitter.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-12 at 03:35 PM.
    2011-01-12 03:25 PM
    Download lockclock hide from cydia
    That worked for clock thank u! Now what about slide to unlock? Stock is still over it?
    2011-01-12 03:25 PM
    That worked for clock thank u! Now what about slide to unlock? Stock is still over it?
    For sliders, you can customize by placing them in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/

If you want to get rid of the text eg "Slide to Unlock" then you need to edit SpringBoard.strings in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/

<key>AWAY_LOCK_LABEL</key>
    <string></string>

The last folder depends on your language.
    2011-01-12 03:39 PM
    Hi, I don't have an exact bird glyph for your Twitter icon but I hope this will do

EDIT: Oh ya, you did ask on how to make those glyphs transparent on your overlay. Actually they are already transparent just that those glyphs work for stock iphone apps and MOST Cydia apps only. If you want to use a glyph for AppStore apps (like I assumed you do above), then for each glyph, copy it twice to the folder TimelessHD/Icons/ and name it e. g. "Twitter.png" and the second one "[email protected]". This icons must be named case sensitive and written like you see them on your phone screen. Now you must enable Summerboard mode in Winterboard to make them work
    I have tried that and still won't work for me. I will just keep playin with ps I guess until I get it. Thanks for all your help.
    2011-01-12 03:45 PM
    Hi gankoba,
    1) For those parts with sun and moon, change the line in red from 0.4 to 1.0

100% {opacity: 0.4;}

The file name for the above is Animations.css and can be found in the Animations folder. I think this would involved moon, partlymoon, sun and partlysun. So you will need to edit Animations.css files for each of those folders.

For no. 2, you would have to show us a screenshot to better understand the problem.
    I just tried that, before changing it was set at
    50% {opacity: 1.0;} with the others set at 0.0

After changing the 100% to 1.0 the moon just fades in and then blinks out

################################################## ########################

Nevermind, I got it to work, I had to change 0% 50% and 100% to 1.0, all three of them
    Thank you for leading me in the right direction
    Last edited by gankoba; 2011-01-12 at 04:15 PM.
    2011-01-12 03:47 PM
    For sliders, you can customize by placing them in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI/

If you want to get rid of the text eg "Slide to Unlock" then you need to edit SpringBoard.strings in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/en.lproj/

AWAY_LOCK_LABEL

The last folder depends on your language.

I want that to go away so I can see the mod one.
    2011-01-12 03:55 PM
    I just tried that, before changing it was set at
    50% {opacity: 1.0;} with the others set at 0.0

After changing the 100% to 1.0 the moon just fades in and then blinks out

################################################## ########################

Nevermind, I got it to work, I had to change 0% 50% and 100% to 1.0, all three of them
    Thank you for leading me in the right direction
    The 0% also needs to be at 1.0... ie set all three at 1.0
    2011-01-12 04:17 PM
    Use this one.
    Sorry Ian...but it doesnt work....mhhhhh

can i adjust the position from Month..in Homescreen...and can i resize the Word Januar to 3 letter...= Jan??

Thanks Micha
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0218-1-.png   TimelessHD-img_0219-1-.png  
    2011-01-12 04:18 PM
    I tried taking a pic to show the problem I'm having with the dock icon names, but when I take a snapshot the letters don't really show much.
    When I look on my iphone screen I can see the icon names very slightly peeking up from the bottom of the screen.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0627.png  
    Last edited by gankoba; 2011-01-12 at 04:29 PM.
    2011-01-12 04:25 PM
    I want that to go away so I can see the mod one.
    If I'm not wrong, there's no way for both to be showing, coz one will usually overwrite the other.

It seems that you have the TimelessHD Theme slider on top (active) and the one you wanted (SnowHD Theme slider?) below - can I assume that the SnowHD slider is embedded to the wallpaper?
    2011-01-12 04:27 PM
    If I'm not wrong, there's no way for both to be showing, coz one will usually overwrite the other.

It seems that you have the TimelessHD Theme slider on top (active) and the one you wanted (SnowHD Theme slider?) below - can I assume
    that the SnowHD slider is embedded to the wallpaper?
    Is the SnowHD slider on top of the TimelessHD theme?
    2011-01-12 04:36 PM
    Sorry Ian...but it doesnt work....mhhhhh

can i adjust the position from Month..in Homescreen...and can i resize the Word Januar to 3 letter...= Jan??

Thanks Micha
    One thing at a time, I am going home from work soon and will test it and then tell you how to stop the animation.

Are you talking about the month in the calendar theme?
    2011-01-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD