Sorry forgot to post the clock
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-12 09:48 PM
    Sorry forgot to post the clock
    Ha! So you are

This may be better for you!

Sheff is there going to be a MOD for the Uniaw weather in the lockscreen??? Just asking. I like how it looks in the lockscreen.

EDIT: I'm having issues having the weather show up on the top right on both the Lockscreen and homescreen. I wonder if its because my city name is too long. it's Baldwin Park....any ideas? Also I want to use the white clock on the lockscreen and keep the black clock in the homescreen. Where would I go to change the color of the date on the lockscreen since you can see their white and can't see them right now. Thanks!
    Yeah I can do that - will sort that tomorrow. Something to do whilst I should be working

Any colour preference for it?

I get that when the widget takes a while to load the data - does a respring sort it??

The lockscreen uses the same info as the homescreen for the date etc so if you change the colour on one it will change on both. Will see if that can be changed

It will be sorted when you have the separate UNIAW lockscreen anyway
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-12 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 10:02 PM
    Thank u very much. Now I am gonna try and search for some gold icons but same style. That should b fairly easy in ps right?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-12 10:03 PM
    Ha! So you are

This may be better for you!

Yeah I can do that - will sort that tomorrow. Something to do whilst I should be working

Any colour preference for it?

I get that when the widget takes a while to load the data - does a respring sort it??

The lockscreen uses the same info as the homescreen for the date etc so if you change the colour on one it will change on both. Will see if that can be changed
    I've respring already a couple of times and nothing. Not sure what it's causing it...I'm using the location USCA0063
    2011-01-12 10:05 PM
    I've respring already a couple of times and nothing. Not sure what it's causing it...I'm using the location USCA0063
    I've tried that code in my phone and it has worked fine. Wonder if it is to do with yahoo weather and your phone trying to get the data. Does it load after a while or nothing at all?

Out of interest where is Baldwin Park??

Thank u very much. Now I am gonna try and search for some gold icons but same style. That should b fairly easy in ps right?
    Glad you got it sorted

The gold colour code is f2dda3 in PS

Eddie has mentioned he is working on some gold icons and other goodies
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-12 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 10:22 PM
    Thank you Sheff, looks like we have a master modder now in our midsts

I did some tweaking for my own taste.. nothing much but a gold shine underneath the shelf and give some gold to the icons and sliders as well.. next perhaps do a Gold Status Bar theme and the badges need to change to..

Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-12 at 10:25 PM.
    2011-01-12 10:23 PM
    I've tried that code in my phone and it has worked fine. Wonder if it is to do with yahoo weather and your phone trying to get the data. Does it load after a while or nothing at all?

Out of interest where is Baldwin Park??
    It's in California....and no worries i got it to work. That was my mistake I put CAUS0063 instead of USCA0063. I must of been too excited to put the MOD on right away lol.
    2011-01-12 10:25 PM

I did some tweaking for my own taste.. nothing much but a gold shine underneath the shelf and give some gold to the icons and sliders as well.. next perhaps do a Gold Status Bar theme and the badges need to change to..
    Cheers mate - just trying my best

That looks sweet mate

It's in California....and no worries i got it to work. That was my mistake I put CAUS0063 instead of USCA0063. I must of been too excited to put the MOD on right away lol.
    Cool - lots of people on here in exotic places

Nice one - I have done that before or forgotten to change the code at all and wondered why it says it is like 70 degrees when I can see frost on the cars outside
    Last edited by Sheff1889; 2011-01-12 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 10:29 PM
    [QUOTE=EddieEckhardt;5717581]Thank you Sheff, looks like we have a master modder now in our midsts

Any chance i get get this two in gold Eddie???

2011-01-12 10:33 PM
    How do I get rid of hot air balloons?

What is the chance of getting this icons?

Last edited by mtb29er; 2011-01-12 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 10:40 PM
    @Doworkson - the two glyphs requested are in the package + more

@mtb29er - very high chance.. but I only color those that I'm using for now.. other glyphs and/or icons will be up by request.. but only those existing glyphs made by Blue in "Extras"

Included alternatives LSWidgets and Overlays wallpapers + Gold Slider theme..

Hope they're good enough..

All the stuff should be credited to their original creators!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-12 at 11:39 PM.
    2011-01-12 10:54 PM
    How do I get rid of hot air balloons?
    Replace the cloud11.png in cloud, partlycloud, sun, partlysunny with any other cloud image.
    2011-01-12 10:57 PM
    @Doworkson - the two glyphs requested is in the package + more

@mtb29er - very high chance.. but I only color those that I'm using for now.. other glyphs and/or icons will be up by request.. but only those existing glyphs made by Blue in "Extras"

Really nice Eddie - more than good enough
    2011-01-12 11:06 PM
    @Doworkson - the two glyphs requested is in the package + more

Thank you very much Eddie you're the best!!!

@Eddie can you direct me to where I need to put the Gold Phone Icon and Mail icon...can't seem to find it.
    Last edited by DoWoRkSoN; 2011-01-12 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 11:19 PM

@sheff @ Eddie...great Job...i love it ....very nice.......

@ Eddie.....how do you made the golden shine under the clock?
    @Sheff .....how can i translate the weather description to German??

Thx Micha
    Last edited by Mikka; 2011-01-12 at 11:25 PM.
    2011-01-12 11:20 PM
    @Eddie...I see a Mail Glyph but no Phone Glyph. Can I get the phone one??? And I found out where to change them.
    2011-01-12 11:37 PM
    Thank you very much Eddie you're the best!!!

@Eddie can you direct me to where I need to put the Gold Phone Icon and Mail icon...can't seem to find it.
    You are welcome bro..

Phone goes into Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone/[email protected]

Mail goes into Bundles/com.apple.mobilemail/[email protected]

These icons sometimes have minds of their own and may not change until they decided to themselves.. so give them time.. even clearing the icon cache sometimes won't do any good. Try to uncheck the main theme in Winterboard, respring then check it and repspring again.

At worst.. do the Icon folder method.. read Blue's FAQ in first post for that
    2011-01-12 11:38 PM
    Ok one more question how can I make the sun and moon not b on top? I have it at bottom and don't want it on top

I will pm u if that's ok

@Doworkson - the two glyphs requested are in the package + more

Last edited by mtb29er; 2011-01-12 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-12 11:43 PM
    @Eddie...I see a Mail Glyph but no Phone Glyph. Can I get the phone one??? And I found out where to change them.
    Oh sorry, must have missed it..

here it is
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-phone.png  
    2011-01-12 11:43 PM

I did some tweaking for my own taste.. nothing much but a gold shine underneath the shelf and give some gold to the icons and sliders as well.. next perhaps do a Gold Status Bar theme
    and the badges need to change to..

Hi Eddie,

How can I change the numbered balloons for messages, missed calls, etc. to the ones you have in the pictures?

Thanks.
    2011-01-12 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD