That did it!!! Except for clouds. Is that a easy fix or just live with it? Basically I want nothing on top just on bottom
    If you want nothing then all you needed to do was go to SBSettings and turn off the animated weather in - More - Mobile Substrate Addons and switch off the "SBAW" option.
    Then also make sure you have you have no UniAW theme active in winterboard.
    The lower animations are the "LowerAW.theme" this is all you want active.

Please be aware that the LowerAW.theme has not been updated and still has the problem of showing "cloudy day" weather at night, same goes for the rain and haze weather conditions.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-13 at 08:44 AM.
    2011-01-13 08:42 AM
    If I did want to change is this the correct place? Same folder u just told me to change min. ago
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-13 08:44 AM
    If you want nothing then all you needed to do was go to SBSettings and turn off the animated weather in - More - Mobile Substrate Addons and switch off the "SBAW" option.
    Then also make sure you have you have no UniAW theme active in winterboard.
    The lower animations are the "LowerAW.theme" this is all you want active.

Please be aware that the LowerAW.theme has not been updated and still has the problem of showing "cloudy day" weather at night, same goes for the rain and haze weather conditions.
    That did it!!!! Thank u very much. Will go back to other side and hit thanks!
    2011-01-13 08:48 AM
    WOW.. you guy's have been busy!! Nice job Sheff & Eddie.
    Cheers Ian, not a lot of work got done yesterday
    2011-01-13 09:39 AM
    Hi guys need a little help

I want to change the mail icon back to a standard icon and have iRealSMS in it's place on by the clock.

Also a couple of standard icons like Camera Photos and Maps are just showing up as normal icons and not themed.

I have only just setup my iPhone 4 with all I need so nothing should interfere with the theme.

Any help much appreciated!!
    2011-01-13 12:24 PM
    Good evening guys and gals.. Latest incarnation.. gold status bar and skewed gold icons + reflective dock

Eddie sent u pm
    Sorry i just on my pc.. get u those asap

Hi guys need a little help

I want to change the mail icon back to a standard icon and have iRealSMS in it's place on by the clock.

Also a couple of standard icons like Camera Photos and Maps are just showing up as normal icons and not themed.

I have only just setup my iPhone 4 with all I need so nothing should interfere with the theme.

Any help much appreciated!!
    Hi OLDCell,

before we get each other confused.. do post a screenie so we can confirm your definitions of standard and themed icons

I changed one of my app icons successfully but only problem is that it still has an icon mask on it. Is there any way to remove the mask for this one app?
    What app is that? Apple stock icons and most Cydia app icons are automatically masked.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-13 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-13 02:02 PM
    I managed to sort out the Mail icon by changing the name in the com.apple.mobilemail folder but iRealSMS does not change.

I have tried these two in the Bundles folder

com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS
    com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3

and this in the folders folder

iRealSMS.app

bot using the icon naming icon.png and [email protected] using thr glyph number 5 from the EXTRAS folder.

Some screendumps...

Hope this help you help me.

Many thanks!!
    Last edited by OLDCell; 2011-01-13 at 03:29 PM.
    2011-01-13 02:16 PM
    I managed to get everything how I wanted it, learned a lil bit about tweaking things in the process
    I'm loving that dock and status bar btw. How did you skew those dock icons? Is it automatic or did you have to Photoshop it?
    2011-01-13 02:56 PM
    @Eddie Any chance I can get this three icon in Gold please???
    ]
    In the previous post to you, there's an alternate photo glyph/icon that's actually for movie.. the forum won't let me upload the same images again even if different filenames, so I think you may already got it.. Looks like a film roll.

Blue never make a glyph for maps and I haven't found a good simple image that I can use for maps at this time. Maybe if Blue will make one later
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-settings.png   TimelessHD-settings2.png  
    2011-01-13 03:05 PM
    I managed to get everything how I wanted it, learned a lil bit about tweaking things in the process
    I'm loving that dock and status bar btw. How did you skew those dock icons? Is it automatic or did you have to Photoshop it?
    Thanks about the dock and status bar. I used photoshop to skew them using Image-->Transform-->Perspective and get the angle you want.

I managed to sort out the Mail icon by changing the name in the com.apple.mobilemail folder but iRealSMS does not change.

I have tried these two in the Bundles folder

com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS
    com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS3

and this in the folders folder

iRealSMS.app

bot using the icon naming icon.png and [email protected] using thr glyph number 5 from the EXTRAS folder.

Hope this help you help me.

Many thanks!!
    You screendump not showing.

If putting icons into "Bundles" and "Folders" folders failed you. You can try the "Icons" folder method - look for details in Blue's FAQ - Post #1.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-13 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-13 03:15 PM
    Ok I have sorted iRealSMS by backing up the original icons and then replacing them in the iRealSMS Application folder.

I have been looking at why my Camera, Photos and Maps are not being themed and still dont know why.
    Last edited by OLDCell; 2011-01-13 at 07:30 PM.
    2011-01-13 03:30 PM
    Ok I have sorted iRealSMS by backing up the original icons and then replacing them in the iRealSMS Application folder.

I have been looking at why my Camera, Photos and Maps are not being themed and still dont know why.
    These icons are named a little differently in their default folders. They are not named [email protected] Because they are named this way in the timeless HD folders they will not change. I belies the names are [email protected]
    2011-01-13 08:14 PM

These icons are named a little differently in their default folders. They are not named [email protected] Because they are named this way in the timeless HD folders they will not change. I belies the names are [email protected]
    I've already indicated the folders and file names for photos and camera two pages back at #198 Post #2957

For Maps:
    Folder - Bundles/com.apple.Maps/
    Filenames - [email protected] AND [email protected]~iphone.png

@mbt29er,

The icons and glyphs you requested for. Thank Blue for them

Download Gold Glyphs
    Download Gold Icons
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-13 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-13 08:29 PM
    Evening all,

First of all thanks to Blue, Ian, Eddie & Sheff plus anyone I forgot.
    Brilliant theme and all the mods make it even better with a longer life.

I was thinking of having a go at my own overlay, I found Ian's post about the dimensions but wondered if there is a max file size?

Cheers
    Jord
    2011-01-13 08:50 PM
    Good evening guys and gals.. Latest incarnation.. gold status bar and skewed gold icons + reflective dock

How did you get the dock to look like that Eddie??? Looks really nice! Thanks for the settings icon BTW really appreciate it.
    2011-01-13 09:11 PM
    Hi Jord, welcome to this thread.

By file size you mean the file size of the layout or the clock? I don't think there's any limit for any - just don't compress it too much until it's blurry

How did you get the dock to look like that Eddie??? Looks really nice! Thanks for the settings icon BTW really appreciate it.
    Thanks for the complement bro. I edited an overlay without the black dock. Added a reflective dock from another theme and skew the icons using photoshop. Edit-->Transform-->Perspective and angle them till I'm happy.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-13 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-13 09:20 PM
    I've already indicated the folders and file names for photos and camera two pages back at #198 Post #2957

For Maps:
    Folder - Bundles/com.apple.Maps/
    Filenames - [email protected] AND [email protected]~iphone.png
    Tried all that not long ago and still no change to the Camera Photos and Maps icons.

Thanks for the help but I cant be bothered with those 3 any more all day looking in here and trying diff things and still nothing. Everything else is fine just not those.
    2011-01-13 09:30 PM
    Hi Eddie,
    Thanks for the response, I meant the overlay.png's.
    I created one in photoshop (640x960)and the overlay seems fine as my homescreen.
    But I have also tried to create some new clock hands, they look fine and the correct size on photoshop but when on the phone they are about double the size they should be, any ideas?

Cheers for your help
    2011-01-13 09:33 PM
    Tried all that not long ago and still no change to the Camera Photos and Maps icons.

Thanks for the help but I cant be bothered with those 3 any more all day looking in here and trying diff things and still nothing. Everything else is fine just not those.
    What about doing the "Icons" folder method as suggested some time back? In fact I think that's the simplest since you don't have to bother about knowing or figuring out the bundles or folder names as well as the default file names which can sometimes be frustrating.. I mean to capitalize or not, to put @2x or not.. yes they're bothersome.

I usually don't bother about customizing icons in "Bundles" or "Folders" because "Icons" folder always worked for me. Yes, I understand it's not the "proper" way and that turning on Summerboard may not work for some themes but as long as it works for me, I'm happy. You should try it. Read Blue's post 1 for details.

Hi Eddie,
    Thanks for the response, I meant the overlay.png's.
    I created one in photoshop (640x960)and the overlay seems fine as my homescreen.
    But I have also tried to create some new clock hands, they look fine and the correct size on photoshop but when on the phone they are about double the size they should be, any ideas?

Cheers for your help
    If you flatten or merge the layers down and save as .png that shouldn't be the case as the clock will already be embedded to the overlay and is not part of the image.
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-13 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-13 09:54 PM

If you can find the default folders with the origin icons, you can just replace these with the smaller masked icons. Just make sure you save the original icons in case you want to go back to the default theme.
    2011-01-13 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD