User Tag List

Here you go

My version of the TAG Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Chronograph

Download:

TagAquaRacerMOD.theme.zip
    Thanks Sheff.. beautiful! wheet..wheeeeet!

Thx Eddie....where can i remove the Dockbackground...and where is the Battery Percent...in which Folder?

Thx Micha
    If you are using the overlay designed by Blue for this theme, the Dockbacground is embedded onto the Overlay, you would have to used PS (or others) to remove/edit them.

Note: You can use the PSD provided by Blue with this theme to remove the docks.

The battery percent is in the UIImages folder of the main theme but I don't think Blue had made custom UIs for them for this theme.. ie this theme is using the apple stock one (if any?) - correct me if I'm wrong.

You can download lots of battery/battery percent theme from Cydia.. just search
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-15 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2011-01-15 02:02 PM
    Hey Sheff..

thanks for the mod! One question..can you post the picture, you're using with the mod? this rainy picture with the woman..

I always want to use the theme with a pic but dont find the right one..
    2011-01-15 03:39 PM
    Hiya,

Now I don't know German but in Blue's first post there is some instructions that refer to a German Weather conditions folder in the TimelessHD.theme EXTRAS folder. In that folder is a weather.html file. I think it is instructing you to copy that file and put it in the Widgets/Weather folder of the MOD you are using.

Hope that helps

Edit: Tried it and that does it

@Sheff...thx for Replay...but this adjustment is only for Calender Theme....this is not for descriptions Weather.....

Thanks Micha
    2011-01-15 03:40 PM
    Hey Sheff..

thanks for the mod! One question..can you post the picture, you're using with the mod? this rainy picture with the woman..

I'm not Sheff.. but I can tell you that the picture (among others) is from Ian's AWW Weather theme.. it'll pop up automatically when it's raining..

You can use them standalone ofcoz, just extract them from the gems folder in that theme.. search this thread for it

@Sheff...thx for Replay...but this adjustment is only for Calender Theme....this is not for descriptions Weather.....

Thanks Micha
    I think you need to replace with the German version of the weather.html. It can be found in the folder EXTRAS/German Weather conditions/

Sorry if I'm mistaken
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-15 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2011-01-15 03:56 PM
    Hey Sheff..

This pic is from Ian's AWW theme ,
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-shower2.png  
    2011-01-15 03:56 PM
    EddieEckhardt,

for me, you are the sheff ;=)

Thanks, I have to check this theme from Ian, seems to be cool too^^

thanks to sandy too! I take a look at his theme and if I dont use it, I will use the picture
    2011-01-15 04:01 PM
    There are different pictures for the day and night rain.. (brighter vs. darker)

2011-01-15 04:08 PM

Thanks Micha
    Changing that weather.html file definitely changes the weather as I tried it on mine. As I said, and Eddie, take the weather.html file from extras folder and put it in the Widgets/weather folder of the MOD you are using
    2011-01-15 04:10 PM
    yes, I read his post in his new thread. Now I know that its only animated weather. I was wondering why the theme is the same as the timeless HD, now i know..

I will bring it on my iphone in the next minutes

edit: wow how great is that?? the clouds movin over my springboard..crazy! ^^
    But I still got this apple standart blue wave picture instead of the pics I wanted with this addon..:/
    Last edited by Cloudoc; 2011-01-15 at 04:24 PM.
    2011-01-15 04:12 PM
    @Eddie and Sandy - cheers for answering that. Gives me more time for MODs. Hopefully a Breitling Superocean MOD in the next few days
    2011-01-15 04:27 PM
    can anyone please tell me how to remove the black box above my dock icons? Also, just wondering, but is there a nicer tree I can put in my overlay? I streched it and now it looks kind of blurry
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0001.png  
    Last edited by gankoba; 2011-01-15 at 04:38 PM.
    2011-01-15 04:36 PM
    @Eddie and Sandy - cheers for answering that. Gives me more time for MODs. Hopefully a Breitling Superocean MOD in the next few days
    \

2-3 new clocks a week? That's awesome

2011-01-15 05:11 PM

So this is my Screen now. Activated TimelessHD, the tagAquaRacer.mod and the uniAW.mod..

The issue is this wave picture. As I told you I want that picture which comes with the uniAW mod but nothing changed so far. I think the solution is so easy but I dont get it...What can I do?

Thanks a lot for any help
    2011-01-15 05:14 PM
    can anyone please tell me how to remove the black box above my dock icons? Also, just wondering, but is there a nicer tree I can put in my overlay? I streched it and now it looks kind of blurry
    You neeed a clear overlay right down to the dock. I posted one @ Page #301 Post #3094.

2011-01-15 05:17 PM
    sheff the hands need to be more distinctive, maybe add red to them to make the stand out more. Also the text of my folders on my home screen has changed to white, although the text in the dock hasnt changed

thx

edit: the same as in thisg picture

Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-01-15 at 05:26 PM.
    2011-01-15 05:22 PM

So this is my Screen now. Activated TimelessHD, the tagAquaRacer.mod and the uniAW.mod..

The issue is this wave picture. As I told you I want that picture which comes with the uniAW mod but nothing changed so far. I think the solution is so easy but I dont get it...What can I do?

Thanks a lot for any help
    I think you need to extend the canvas of the picture to 960x640 px (adjust the image so that it fits the lower part of the overlay then put them in your photo folder and activate via the iphone Settings-->Wallpaper

2011-01-15 05:23 PM
    Its the Timeless dock that's embedded into the overlay, you need an overlay without the dock.
    2011-01-15 05:23 PM
    sheff the hands need to be more distinctive, maybe add red to them to make the stand out more. Also the text of my folders on my home screen has changed to white, although the text in the dock hasnt changed

thx
    To change the color of the undocked icon labels, edit the Info.plist inside the MOD theme (not the MAIN theme):

Find the line below and change the 'white' to whatever color suits you.

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: white; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px rgba(255,255,255,0.8);</string>
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-15 at 05:33 PM.

2011-01-15 05:30 PM
    You neeed a clear overlay right down to the dock. I posted one @ Page #301 Post #3094.
    I tried the overlay you posted on page 201, but I still got the black box
    2011-01-15 05:48 PM
    ehm..still not got it...

The pictures(the rainy one, the sunny one and so on) which should change are missing. I cant find em. I searched for it in every folder of the mod.

The tagAquaRacer mod comes with an clear overlay, thats the reason this stupid background wave wallpaper is showing up. If I would knew, where those pics are, I would try to put them to my photos but I dont know..
    2011-01-15 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD