Look in the partlysunny.html or sun.html, you must have deleted the link to the sun.png.

Here they are.

Hey.. you didn't even thank me in the original download of this update, I shouldn't be helping you..
    Thanks Ian. I went back and took a look at the html files and realized that I removed the wrong links. Now it is perfect.

P.S. Went back and thanked you in the original download post.
    2011-01-24 06:37 PM
    Thanks Ian. I went back and took a look at the html files and realized that I removed the wrong links. Now it is perfect.

P.S. Went back and thanked you in the original download post.
    Lol.. No problem buddy, glad you got it fixed, hope you didn't delete any other needed links! guess you will find out when that weather condition arrives But at least you know what to look for now.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-24 at 06:47 PM.
    2011-01-24 06:44 PM
    So I have a question I like to add just because I have seen this with a lot of the other High End themes on cydia. Is there any plans for a possible "iAcces" Keyboard Layout and also maybe a universal Font using "BytaFont". Just a thought since I purchased "iAcces" and would like to use it more with my different themes....
    2011-01-24 07:11 PM

Here is my version of the Breitling Superocean Abyss.
    Sheff, Your ClockMODs are top notch. I am still hung on AquaRacer . I noticed your Lockscreen swipe (to unlock), is that something you can share? If it already has been apologies (I tried searching first).

Anyone ~ Does anyone know what font is used for the TimelessHD lettering on the Lockscreen? I am trying to color the "HD" red and not going to be as easy as I thought.

Thanks!

**Found the font located in the included PSD files** Thanks ~ Me
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2011-01-24 at 08:47 PM.
    2011-01-24 08:37 PM
    Sheff, Your ClockMODs are top notch. I am still hung on AquaRacer . I noticed your Lockscreen swipe (to unlock), is that something you can share? If it already has been apologies (I tried searching first).

Anyone ~ Does anyone know what font is used for the TimelessHD lettering on the Lockscreen? I am trying to color the "HD" red and not going to be as easy as I thought.

Thanks!

**Found the font located in the included PSD files** Thanks ~ Me
    Glad you like that one - a favourite of mine too

I posted the sliders on this page m8

TimelessHD Page 171

They are from Snowflake HD by zinjen
    2011-01-24 09:24 PM
    Glad you like that one - a favourite of mine too

I posted the sliders on this page m8

TimelessHD Page 171

They are from Snowflake HD by zinjen

Thanks again - Coming along nicely!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_2023.png  
    2011-01-24 10:15 PM
    My lock screen looks like this. I read the instructions and well there is over 120 pages. Did I miss something? How do I get rid of the stock iOS clock?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    I Like Eletronics
    2011-01-24 11:36 PM
    Is there any possibility of getting larger versions of the LowerAW background images? Heres a rough mock up of what i want to achieve but the images are just too small and stretching defeats the purpose of an HD theme.

Also has anyone figure out anything with the Photos/Maps icons, I'm stumped because I tried Glasklart and it replaced the Photos icon fine but it had the same filename as Timeless does. - Scratch that just got them all working.
    Last edited by demitrix; 2011-01-25 at 12:34 AM.
    2011-01-25 12:15 AM
    My lock screen looks like this. I read the instructions and well there is over 120 pages. Did I miss something? How do I get rid of the stock iOS clock?
    Download clockhide in Cydia.
    2011-01-25 12:26 AM
    Download clockhide in Cydia.
    Thank you so much. When I get to my pc you will receive a thanks

EDIT: you have been thanked
    Last edited by one_crazy_dude; 2011-01-25 at 01:03 AM.
    I Like Eletronics
    2011-01-25 12:35 AM
    Ian, I have a question. I got everything installed per your directions for the new weather theme, I get the correct weather, but only after a respring. Meaning that if my weather icon in the timeless theme goes from cloudy to snowing, my lowerAW doesn't change until I respring. I have both set to a ten minute update. I also had the other two lowerAW themes you created to ten minutes too and never had to respring to change the animations. Any ideas? Did I break the updating function by changing the interval time??
    2011-01-25 03:45 AM
    For Sheff.
    Attached Files
    2011-01-25 12:08 PM
    Ian, I have a question. I got everything installed per your directions for the new weather theme, I get the correct weather, but only after a respring. Meaning that if my weather icon in the timeless theme goes from cloudy to snowing, my lowerAW doesn't change until I respring. I have both set to a ten minute update. I also had the other two lowerAW themes you created to ten minutes too and never had to respring to change the animations. Any ideas? Did I break the updating function by changing the interval time??
    Workin on it.
    2011-01-25 12:09 PM

Lol.. No problem buddy, glad you got it fixed, hope you didn't delete any other needed links! guess you will find out when that weather condition arrives But at least you know what to look for now.
    Hey Ian,

I seem to be having some issues. I've noticed several times where I had to respring and it stops working. No sun/moon or animated weather at all. I've tried unchecking and rechecking in winterboard. Resprang several times and still nothing. It was working last night then when I got up this morning and checked my phone it was still showing the moon halfway so I respiring and now it doesn't seem to want to work. I've tried respringing 10 times now and it's still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    2011-01-25 01:22 PM
    Hey Ian,

I seem to be having some issues. I've noticed several times where I had to respring and it stops working. No sun/moon or animated weather at all. I've tried unchecking and rechecking in winterboard. Resprang several times and still nothing. It was working last night then when I got up this morning and checked my phone it was still showing the moon halfway so I respiring and now it doesn't seem to want to work. I've tried respringing 10 times now and it's still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    It is strange, I can only wonder if this morning, the weather was at clear night? (This is why it's handy to have the TimelessHD icon so you know)
    If it was after 6am and yahoo said "clear night, then the UniAW/LowerAW wont show a sun because yahoo still says it's night, AND if the weather is "clear" then there is no other animation to show! (only the sun/moon) so nothing will show till yahoo says it is daytime, then you will get the sun.

So.. was it a clear night from your TimelessHD icon? and was it after 6am? If yes and yes then you just have to wait for yahoo! Re-spring after every hour (8am, 9am)
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-25 at 02:35 PM.
    2011-01-25 02:33 PM
    It is strange, I can only wonder if this morning, the weather was at clear night? (This is why it's handy to have the TimelessHD icon so you know)
    If it was after 6am and yahoo said "clear night, then the UniAW/LowerAW wont show a sun because yahoo still says it's night, AND if the weather is "clear" then there is no other animation to show! (only the sun/moon) so nothing will show till yahoo says it is daytime, then you will get the sun.

So.. was it a clear night from your TimelessHD icon? and was it after 6am? If yes and yes then you just have to wait for yahoo! Re-spring after every hour (8am, 9am)
    The weather icon for TimelessHD was showing cloudy skies so I should have at least had the moon and clouds which was showing. However the moon was in the middle of the screen when it was actuaslly 6am so I did a respring to try and get it to update. When I did that, the app stopped working. There were no animations. I respringed several times and it still didn't work. I even unchecked it in winterboard and rechecked it. Still did not work. I had to uncheck it, respring, recheck it, then respring and it started to work. It is snowing in my area now and I am getting the snow fall. Am I only suppose to have snow or are there clouds also?

One other strange thing I noticed was when I unchecked the app and respringed, my TimelessHD clock face was gone. Only when I re-enabled the app and respring did the clock face, weather and date info come back up. Very bizarre.

Thanks.
    2011-01-25 02:51 PM
    @Will,

I don't know what going on, and the Timeless clock disappearing! What else did you do apart from removing the links? It doesn't make any sense.

Regarding the snow, the background image I used for the snow has no sky so I took out the clouds because they would look daft, but all is not lost, I left the code in, I just disabled it. To enable it again, open the snow.html file and delete the highlighted sections as per the screen shot here. Do the same with the snow_night.html.

Since you just wanted these animations without the backgrounds, would it not be easier to just use the UniAWv2.4 theme? To lower it into position just open the split.css file and make the "top" value 200px.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-screen-shot-2011-01-26-5.19.45-pm.png  
    2011-01-25 03:25 PM
    @Will,

I don't know what going on, and the Timeless clock disappearing! What else did you do apart from removing the links? It doesn't make any sense.

Regarding the snow, the background image I used for the snow has no sky so I took out the clouds because they would look daft, but all is not lost, I left the code in, I just disabled it. To enable it again, open the snow.html file and delete the highlighted sections as per the screen shot here. Do the same with the snow_night.html.

Since you just wanted these animations without the backgrounds, would it not be easier to just use the UniAWv2.4 theme? To lower it into position just open the split.css file and make the "top" value 200px.

Thanks Ian. I may just do that and lower the UniAWv2.4 mod instead. I'm think the disappearing clock issue may be a result of the wallpaper.html file in the LowerAW mod. When I repointed this to point to my wallpaper in the TimelessHD folder, I was getting a blue question mark and white border. I disabled the wallpaper.html file in the Clock MOD to get it working without the question mark.
    2011-01-25 03:35 PM
    Thanks Ian. I may just do that and lower the UniAWv2.4 mod instead. I'm think the disappearing clock issue may be a result of the wallpaper.html file in the LowerAW mod. When I repointed this to point to my wallpaper in the TimelessHD folder, I was getting a blue question mark and white border. I disabled the wallpaper.html file in the Clock MOD to get it working without the question mark.
    Ah.. that's right, thats the problem for the clock for sure.
    Try the UniAW, the sun/moon is a lot bigger but try it anyway and see what you think, let me know.
    Good luck.
    2011-01-25 03:45 PM
    Question Ian. Do you mean the style.css file to lower the animations? I do not see a split.css file. I am planning on using the UniAW with Wynd's mod.
    2011-01-25 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD