bigE

if you look on page 20 they have some of what you want there.

fontswap, iwipe cache and make it mine

hope it helps

Byron
    2010-09-12 03:43 PM
    does the full version have alt icons fkr ipod phone mail sms etc cuz i like ghe boxed icons better
    2010-09-12 04:44 PM
    You can find here any alternative icons you want, this means more boxed icons and more white icons
    2010-09-12 05:15 PM
    thank you blue! that link for bundels is realy helpful but i still cannot get the icons to change. even the fontswap you already named and placed in a ready folder.
    any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by bigE; 2010-09-12 at 05:52 PM.
    2010-09-12 05:31 PM
    For Cydia and rock apps: They are running deep into the OS, not like "normal" apps. So reboot your device if a icon does not work !
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 06:09 PM.
    2010-09-12 05:53 PM
    it looks like restart worked for all icons other then "make it mine"
    here is how i have it named: com.sadun.MakeItMine
    springback not so important for me since im not using it anymore.

thanks.
    2010-09-12 06:08 PM
    So, okay, please request only icons you need, i just installed springback and searched for the bundles folder and made a complete new HD Icon. Cost me one hour

Basicly, as other themers donīt make, or canīt make, or do not share Cydia HD icons here, i make them exclusivly for this theme now.

So this is the only theme with original styled new HD Cydia icons

Attached Files
    2010-09-12 06:15 PM
    sorry Blue, i just deleted springback since i couldn't figure out how to make the icon and i wasn't using it as often but now i can reinstall it
    thanks for working on it for me i really appreciate the hard work you are putting into this for all of us.
    2010-09-12 06:20 PM
    complete desinstallation and installation without modification but any change
    2010-09-12 06:28 PM
    sorry Blue, i just deleted springback since i couldn't figure out how to make the icon and i wasn't using it as often but now i can reinstall it
    thanks for working on it for me i really appreciate the hard work you are putting into this for all of us.
    So okay, then please test the new icons if it works (after a reboot)

complete desinstallation and installation without modification but any change
    No idea, you must doing something wrong as the clock runnes out of the box. No setup needed. And you are the first user at all with this problem.
    Maybe you have installed something else at winterboard that could interfere with this theme ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-12 06:35 PM
    Will there be an icon for MewSeek
    2010-09-12 06:36 PM
    All is well including springback other then "make it mine" for some reason I can't get it to change.
    2010-09-12 06:40 PM
    it looks like restart worked for all icons other then "make it mine"
    here is how i have it named: com.sadun.MakeItMine
    springback not so important for me since im not using it anymore.

thanks.
    The folder is named right, the icon must be named "icon.png". If it does not work try "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" and give a feedback please. And reboot between every try.

Will there be an icon for MewSeek
    There will be one if you request one
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-12 06:41 PM
    I give up! well............ not really but i tried everything from unistalling and reinstalling "make it mine" to naming it icon.png, [email protected], [email protected]. restarted everytime.
    i also tried renaming the folder without capitals but nothing works.
    not sure what else to do.
    2010-09-12 07:11 PM
    I give up! well............ not really but i tried everything from unistalling and reinstalling "make it mine" to naming it icon.png, [email protected], [email protected]. restarted everytime.
    i also tried renaming the folder without capitals but nothing works.
    not sure what else to do.
    go to var>stash>applications and change it inside the makeitmine app i had to do that with a couple of my apps just back up your original if you ever decide to change themes
    2010-09-12 08:04 PM
    Thanks silent six but for some reason after a few more reboots WITHOUT changing anything it's now working.
    Thanks blue for your help with this as well.
    2010-09-12 08:27 PM
    Thanks silent six but for some reason after a few more reboots WITHOUT changing anything it's now working.
    im glad you got it working i hate it when icons want to act up
    2010-09-12 08:29 PM
    Blue can I "please" bug you to make me (3) icons? In the style like the carved out ones you made for the Camera Shutter and the Photos?

1. I need just one for my Finance app (So maybe a carved out Dollar Bill or Dollar Sign?)
    2. My Co-Pilot app (So maybe a carved out Automobile?)
    3. My Shopping List app. (So maybe a carved out shopping cart?)

That's it and I'm all set up! Thank you again I love this theme!

Like the icons in my lower Dock (and yessss I bugged the Hell out of you for a pink glow but the blue one looks better) hehe

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-09-12 at 09:31 PM.
    2010-09-12 08:48 PM
    I'm having dificulty figuring out how to use The Weather Channel app for my weather icon instead of apples weather...I took the icon that was provided for the weather app, and placed it in the folder for TWC, but all it did was create a black box? Am I doing something wrong? Also, was there a mail icon provided? I switched out the mail spot with iRealSMS, but I don't want the mail icon to be clear like it is. Other than that, this theme is greatness.
    Last edited by TexasDeltaSig; 2010-09-12 at 10:07 PM.
    2010-09-12 10:02 PM
    Fine. i installed makeitmine and it was working with that folder and "icon.png" too.
    2010-09-12 11:28 PM
5,055 ... 715161718192767117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD