I'm doing something wrong. Any help? Lockscreen is working

EDIT : Fixed
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-26 at 08:09 PM.
    2011-01-26 05:41 PM
    I got something wrong with the weather, i has a A to much.
    See picture:
    2011-01-26 06:13 PM
    Please can someone explain how to get this

instead of this

Window and calendar are bellow the clock mode in winterboard..but...

Thanks
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-26 at 08:11 PM.
    2011-01-26 06:32 PM
    Hi all,

I did this real quick as someone requested it via PM, not sure if any of you want it but since I have it I be as well posting it.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0611.png   TimelessHD-img_0612.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-01-26 07:29 PM
    Hi all,

I did this real quick as someone requested it via PM, not sure if any of you want it but since I have it I be as well posting it.

thanks for another great mode sir
    2011-01-26 08:31 PM
    Can someone please explain how to use the icon.psd? I've tried numerous times to create my own cydia icons but clearly don't know how to use photoshop. Thanks.
    2011-01-26 09:44 PM
    Hi, I recently bought the theme and found it really easy to set up. The only question I have is the weather widget icon that fails to display when the weather condition in my city is unknown.

Like this:

I noticed there is a "dunno" icon in the weather icon set, but I have no idea how to make it show up when the weather is unknown.

I'd appreciate any help.
    2011-01-26 09:58 PM
    Hi, I recently bought the theme and found it really easy to set up. The only question I have is the weather widget icon that fails to display when the weather condition in my city is unknown.

Like this:

I noticed there is a "dunno" icon in the weather icon set, but I have no idea how to make it show up when the weather is unknown.

I'd appreciate any help.
    Looks like Yahoo hasn't updated for your city. When going to Yahoo Weather for your city, it is coming up as unknown.
    Last edited by will822; 2011-01-26 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-26 10:08 PM
    Hi.....i made a new style...thx for good Inspirations Ian and your great Job!!

How can i remove the small Calendar Date in the near of 3 o`clock please??

micha
    Last edited by Mikka; 2011-01-26 at 10:50 PM.
    2011-01-26 10:29 PM
    Looks like Yahoo hasn't updated for your city. When going to Yahoo Weather for your city, it is coming up as unknown.
    Thanks for responding. The weather considition is often unknown for my city, especially after midnight. I was actually wondering if there is a way to change the weather icon to "N/A" (dunno.png) when the status is unknown. Right now it just shows up as a broken link as shown in the picture.
    2011-01-26 11:00 PM
    [QUOTE=milnerw;5760317]I found this on a completely unrelated google search. Could this have something to do with it? http://*************/topic/101392-ip...es-in-ios-421/

No
    2011-01-26 11:01 PM

How can i remove the small Calendar Date in the near of 3 o`clock please??

micha
    Hiya Micha looks like you are using the Tag Monaco MOD - to get rid of the date on the clock face go the Widget.html and delete the line

<object data="Clock/Digital Clock (1).html" type="text/html" height="480" width="320">
    </object>

Hope that helps
    2011-01-26 11:07 PM
    I got something wrong with the weather, i has a A to much.
    See picture:
    I just added this info to post one:

NOTE: Use ONLY "iFile" on your device or a simple Text Editor like Windows "Editor" (Standard on any PC). Donīt use a HTML Editor. This could cause a wired "A" at your temperature after installation !
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-01-26 at 11:14 PM.
    2011-01-26 11:10 PM

instead of this

Thanks
    +1, I'm having the same problem, LowerAW is displayed on top of Analog-Mod

Solution? I moved the html for displaying Overlay.png to widget.html instead of wallpaper.html, i dont know if thats the proper way but its working
    Last edited by demitrix; 2011-01-26 at 11:26 PM.
    2011-01-26 11:12 PM
    I have been creating some Glyphs (or let's just say icons). There are a little over 70 in this file. I am leaving the names I used for them. Do with them as you will. Some are better than others, some probably don't deserve to be displayed Don't complain they are free. I am putting them all in the icon folder (2 copies, ie. facebook.png & [email protected]).

I have changed my folder backgrounds to be a solid flat black and trying to go "all glyph" style. Ok, I'm bored
    Attached Files
    2011-01-26 11:33 PM
    +1, I'm having the same problem, LowerAW is displayed on top of Analog-Mod

Solution? I moved the html for displaying Overlay.png to widget.html instead of wallpaper.html, i dont know if thats the proper way but its working
    What What???

Moved what, where!

Please can u be more specific so i can give it a try?

Thank you!
    2011-01-26 11:41 PM
    NOTE: For ios 4.2.1 Users only. I just released a FIX.
    It will add the new cam folder, all icons, playerbuttons and the Badge. More info at post 1.

If some of this graphics still donīt work then PM me please.

Blue
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-01-27 at 12:55 PM.
    2011-01-26 11:44 PM

instead of this

Thanks
    A screen shot of your winterboard setup would help but when I had that I put my mod above my lowerAW in winterboard and it corrected that. Don't forget to respring after you move them.
    2011-01-27 01:23 AM
    So I've officially started work on my tweak for TimelessHD. If anyone is interested, I will share it with the community once I am finished.
    2011-01-27 01:58 AM
    A screen shot of your winterboard setup would help but when I had that I put my mod above my lowerAW in winterboard and it corrected that. Don't forget to respring after you move them.
    thanks man..here is a picture of winterboard..Mod is on the top of the list but still....

2011-01-27 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD