Here they are
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo.jpg   TimelessHD-photo2.jpg  
    2011-01-27 06:15 AM
    I set a wallpaper, and resprung and it still didn't take effect. I don't think it has to do with weather. It's just the background on the bottom half of the page.
    Are you using an overlay with a clear window at the bottom?

Can you post a pic of your overlay?
    2011-01-27 06:19 AM
    how can i change clockhands.....as u can see it doesn't look good with these one i have...and I'm confused b/c i don't have any folder with clock hands images....i don't get it...help please
    Thanks!

2011-01-27 06:37 AM
    how can i change clockhands.....as u can see it doesn't look good with these one i have...and I'm confused b/c i don't have any folder with clock hands images....i don't get it...help please
    Thanks!

What, how did you change the clock, window, calendar under window? I don't know how to change it! Please help,
    Thanks.
    2011-01-27 06:51 AM
    @ Pokes,
    Really not a good idea to run UuiAWv2 AND LowerAW at the same time, will drain your battery foes but more important in will use a lot of memory and your phone will lag too much.

Here they are
    Thanks matey, I'll use these for sure.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-27 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-27 06:59 AM
    What, how did you change the clock, window, calendar under window? I don't know how to change it! Please help,
    Thanks.
    1. Clock: i was using a photoshop
    2. About calendar i really don't know...lol, but read post #3443 and try to do like that. I had a problem but now is fixed. First, backup your original file and then try to do that.
    2011-01-27 07:13 AM
    Thanks!

did you install the whole gold rolex mod or just the overlay?

It looks like you have just put the overlay into the Chronograph mod. If so install the whole mod and you will get the hands.

Thanks.
    Pokes did you follow my instructions in post 3453? have you SSH'd into your phone yet?
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-27 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-27 07:17 AM
    I haven't....don't know how exactly how to SSH...the only thing I know how to do is change the zip code on the weather! lol
    2011-01-27 07:26 AM
    @ Pokes,

I got your PM, 1st, find and download the "White Omega Mod" (It's in the list on the last pages)
    2nd, on page 219, download the LowerAWv2.theme. Unzip the file, the window(s) and calendar are also included in the zip file.
    3rd, Go to my thread and download the UniAWv2.4 theme.

In the White Omega Mod, set your weather location, its in Widgets/Weather Weather.html file.
    In the LowerAWv2 and the UniAWv2.4 themes set your location, it's in the "locationHere.js" file of both themes.
    Put UniAWv2.4, LowerAWv2, White Omega MOD, Window and line calendar themes into your Library/Themes folder on your phone.
    Set the order in Winterboard like so:

Top: UniAWv2.4
    Line Calendar
    White Omega MOD
    Black Window (or white)
    LowerAWv2
    TimelessHD

That's the complete set-up.
    2011-01-27 07:30 AM
    I haven't....don't know how exactly how to SSH...the only thing I know how to do is change the zip code on the weather! lol
    Ok lets keep it simple.

Do you run windows or Mac osx on your home comp?
    2011-01-27 07:31 AM
    Windows
    2011-01-27 07:43 AM
    Windows
    Ok I will PM you with the rest of the instructions.
    2011-01-27 07:44 AM
    Ok thanks
    2011-01-27 07:46 AM
    NOTE: For ios 4.2.1 Users only. I just released a FIX.
    It will add the new cam folder, all icons, playerbuttons and the Badge. More info at post 1.

If some of this graphics still donīt work then PM me please.Blue
    To iOS 4.2.1 users. I got two PMs: one user said the icons don't work, only the badge. The other said the icons work, the badge doesn't ????

As this can't be possible: Are there more iOS 4.2.1 users here that installed my fix and what is your experience ?
    TIA
    2011-01-27 01:04 PM
    To iOS 4.2.1 users. I got two PMs: one user said the icons don't work, only the badge. The other said the icons work, the badge doesn't ????

As this can't be possible: Are there more iOS 4.2.1 users here that installed my fix and what is your experience ?
    TIA
    As I read your post I checked my icons and wala I guess after several resprings they caught on. I now have both working properly,
    2011-01-27 01:11 PM
    how you get 6 icons on your dock?
    2011-01-27 02:10 PM
    how you get 6 icons on your dock?
    Infinidick.. I mean InfiniDock from Cydia.
    2011-01-27 02:14 PM
    A request for those good with photoshop ,

is it possible someone could edit the window.png's to remove the top white/black frame?

this way we could place the window theme above our clock mods so we could get the window sill visible
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-whitewindow.png   TimelessHD-blackwindow.png  
    2011-01-27 02:38 PM
    A request for those good with photoshop ,

is it possible someone could edit the window.png's to remove the top white/black frame?

this way we could place the window theme above our clock mods so we could get the window sill visible
    Why do you want to do this Sandy? is there some problem I am unaware of?

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-black.png   TimelessHD-white.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-27 at 02:48 PM.
    2011-01-27 02:42 PM
    Windows
    Just download iPhoneBrowser for Windows. After you install it, connect your iPhone and open up iPhoneBrowser. You can now move files easily to and from your iPhone.
    2011-01-27 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD