Width 640, height 396, the code keeps then HD with the stretch command to 320X198.

Google images is a good start or Deviant Art.
    where do I insert new images to to change with the weather conditions, which file do I ssh into? this has been answered somewhere i know, just a little direction to the page and I in. thanks. I just woke up and discovered how to do this . daaaaaaaaaaah
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-27 at 10:54 PM.
    2011-01-27 10:47 PM
    where do I insert new images to to change with the weather conditions, which file do I ssh into? this has been answered somewhere i know, just a little direction to the page and I in. thanks. I just woke up and discovered how to do this . daaaaaaaaaaah
    All the images are in the images folder of the LowerAWv2 theme.
    2011-01-27 10:56 PM
    how do you take the google image and enlarge it to fit for the phone I am using paint.net and I can resize the image but it looks terrible
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-27 at 11:03 PM.
    2011-01-27 11:00 PM
    Did you not try the themes I uploaded for you in post 3494? It would be a lot easier! It's what I am using now.
    sorry to be a pain , but they didnt work either.

What I was after is the window sill at the bottom of the window? currently that gets blocked out by the clock mod overlay.

Any idea how to fix those windows you posted without the top frame?
    2011-01-27 11:04 PM
    sorry to be a pain , but they didnt work either.

What I was after is the window sill at the bottom of the window? currently that gets blocked out by the clock mod overlay.

Any idea how to fix those windows you posted without the top frame?
    I'm really not sure what problem you have. These are not HD.

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-bl.png   TimelessHD-wh.png  
    2011-01-27 11:13 PM
    ALL CREDIT TO SHEFF1889

Awesome job matey, I sure hope EVERYBODY that uses one of these presses your "Thanks" button.
    Wow amazing.Beautiful work
    Thanks for the thanks

Am gonna work through the MODS and post them when they are done.
    If anyone has a request for one just let me know
    2011-01-27 11:19 PM
    I'm really not sure what problem you have. These are not HD.

Sorry for the confusion Ian .

Because the clear part of my overlays is not completely clear ( has the black haze around the edge) I need to put the window mod above the clock mod in winterboard.

The window still looks great as it is , but if I put the mod above the clock mod I then can see all of the window frame & sill

That's why I wanted the png without the top part of the frame so it wouldn't block the clock when I place it above the clock mod in winterboard .

Hope that explains it , thanks for your patience
    Last edited by sandy1010; 2011-01-27 at 11:50 PM.
    2011-01-27 11:48 PM
    To iOS 4.2.1 users. I got two PMs: one user said the icons don't work, only the badge. The other said the icons work, the badge doesn't ????

As this can't be possible: Are there more iOS 4.2.1 users here that installed my fix and what is your experience ?
    TIA
    I just installed you iOS 4.2.1 update. My Camera, Photos, and Maps icons are now working correctly. My badge is still the stock red one though.
    2011-01-28 12:16 AM
    I just installed you iOS 4.2.1 update. My Camera, Photos, and Maps icons are now working correctly. My badge is still the stock red one though.
    reboot/respring a couple times, you put the package in the main theme bundles? should work
    2011-01-28 12:26 AM
    So this is strange, you say it doesn´t work at all, the user above has it partly (!) working that is even more strange. Usually a graphic work or doesn´t.
    I will google and promise to find a solution if technical possible...

Please if you didn´t allready: Try also a reboot of your device.

2011-01-28 12:28 AM
    Thanks. Sometimes a reboot helps to clean the Icon Cache.
    Do the new black taskbar iPod player buttons work too ?
    The taskbar iPod player buttons work on mine. I've rebooted my phone. I will reboot a few more times and see if I can get the badge to take... fingers crossed. Thanks for all of your help Blue.
    2011-01-28 12:31 AM

True elegance, style and functionality, simply a Masterpiece
    Top 5 best iPhone 4 themes of all times(TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog)

FREE Version 2.0 avaiable here (iOS 4.1 AND 4.2.1 ready)!
    Includes a fully working SpringBoard theme, new Dialer, Safari theming, some black bars, Lockwallpaper and sliders for free, other features are for the paid version only. DOWNLOAD--> TimelessHD FREE (2.0).theme.zip

FULL version 2.0 avaiable at CydiaStore(iOS 4.1 AND 4.2.1 ready)
    and Timeless HD iPhone 4 theme - Technology - iPhone Themes, Winterboard Themes download
    and
    You have no iPhone4 ?: then take a look here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...eless-wip.html

NEW: ANIMATED LIVE WEATHER+Calendar:
    DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ADDON HERE: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5752501
    - Animated Weather works with paid and free version with all clockstyles
    ALL Credits to Ian Nicoll, Alien1974, Wyandwarrior

FEATURES:

- True HD background graphics out of the Box without using a camera-roll-trick !
    - Sleek black, detailled, and professional highres graphics made from the scratch for your iPhone4
    - Three amazing widgets with analog or digital clocks, 12/24 h support, live weather, your location and multi-language support
    - Icon mask (All appstore icons, apple icons and most Cydia icons themed out of the box)
    - Real new HD icons for your Cydia Apps !
    - HD SBSettings with 39 toggles included !
    - Full HD-UI including iPod, Notes, Dialer, Lockscreen, Battery, LockInfo, Compass, Safari, Mail, Messages, Weather, Loading screens and much more...
    - Easy setup, place folders and icons nearly where ever you want (at widget, dock or homescreen)

click twice for original HD size:

More features:
    - Plus a Chonograph MOD and a LCD Mod included
    -Choose your own wallpaper/picture directly on your device from your Camera roll to be displayed immediatly at the background for all kind of clocks.
    -30 different styles and colors (Just a small preview):

Installation Guide:

- Disable Summerboard mode at your winterbooard app, this theme does not need it
    - Download, unzip and copy the theme folder to Library/Themes/ on your device. Now first make your setup.
    - I recommend to use 'Gridlock' to freely place your icons or install "iBlank" (freeware) from Cydia. Create 4 blank icons for the first page and 6 blank icons for every of your following pages.
    - On first page place on top left the calendar, top right the weather app and below mail and phone app. Place 4 blank icons into the middle like shown. All other apps and folders can be placed like your want.
    - On the following pages you can place two more apps or folders to the widget (instead of mail and phone). But now place four blank icons on top row (to not cover the date and weather widget)
    - Enable this theme AND (!) the seperate analog-mod at winterboard. If you want to use the digital clock enable this theme AND (only!) the DigitalMOD at winterboard and place your top icons like shown at the other screenshot)

Weather Setup:
    1. First find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
    For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see somthing Like "USCA1234". This is what you need.
    2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
    Open this path: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    For the paid version this one: Libary/themes/TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Write in your location code at the green field and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true".
    NOTE: Use ONLY "iFile" or a simple Text Editor like Windows "Editor" (Standard on any PC). Don´t use a HTML Editor. This could cause a wired "A" at your temperature after installation !

For not-english devices: Changing the language and removing am/pm:
    Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"

FAQ:

General:
    - The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made completly new HD Cydia apps icons. If you miss one, please request it here.
    - The weather conditions (Text) are in english, german or turkish
    - The clockhands are not in HD but you will not notice that.
    - Sometimes when you respring it could happen that you see a white bar on the left: respring again.
    - At the taskswitcherbar the calendar and weather app are transparent, you only see the label there. It's not possible to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.

I use iOS 4.2.1 and not all graphics and icons are working ?
    At the attachment is a Fix, download, unzip and copy all folders to ../TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/...here..and respring

I don´t want that new LockScreen Widget ?
    - Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/ and DELETE the file "LockBackground.html". Thats all. YOu can do the same for the Chronograph or Digital Mod if you use this mods.

I want that Analog Lockscreen Widget at another color ?
    - Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD/Extras/More Lockscreen Widgets Analog/ and choose one of the other colors, name this picture just "[email protected]" and copy it to Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/..here...

Your Folder background is unthemed with iOS 4.1 ?
    Open this path on your device: User/Library/Caches/ and DELETE this file now: com.apple.Springboard.folderswitcherLinen. Its just a cache file don´t worry.

Use another WEATHER APP ?
    - Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again (works for Fizz weather, Weather pro, Weather HD). If you miss your weather app copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme.
    - Now to get the apple stock weather icon back you must copy the folder "com.apple.weather" to Libary/Themes/TimlessHD.theme/Bundles/... (You can find it at the EXTRAS folder)

Use SBSettings (Full version)?
    - Open SBSettings, press "more", press "themes" and enable the new "TimelessHD SBSettings" - theme
    - Open the Extras Folder of this theme and copy the new "respring.png" to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/..here...

Use LockInfo (Full version)?
    - Its autoinstalled, you only must do the following: Open "Settings" app - LockInfo- General and now enable "Hide empty sections". This is needed that the green and red lighted bars work as notification bars. They only appear now if you missed a call or got a new email and so on. Displaying that you have 0 emails (for example) is really not needed

Want to use this theme and your personal wallpaper (Full version)?
    - Open folder "Extras" and choose either a partly transparent analog, digital or chronograph overlay, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it into "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme" (or "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme") and respring. Now you can choose any picture directly on your iphone from the camera roll, set it as your wallpaper and it will be displayed at the background. Note: You must do a respring after choosen a new Wallpaper.

Want to use other colors ?
    - Same like before, open the theme folder, then folder EXTRAS and then one of the folders with more styles and colors, choose one of it, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to the clock style you use and respring.

What about the glyphs (white icons) ?
    1. Basicly this theme uses the glyphs only for mail and phone on the widget. Other icons use the iconmask. I made more of them (Folder EXTRAS) but as i can´t know how you want to use them or for what apps, you must copy them manually to the theme.
    2. Basicly this glyphs work correct for stock iphone apps and Cydia apps. If you want to use a glyph for a AppStore app then choose one from the Extras folder, copy it twice (!) to the folder TimelessHD/Icons/ and name it e. g. "Facebook.png" and the second one "[email protected]". This icons must be named case sensitive and written like on your screen. Now you must enable Summerboard mode at the Winterboard app and it works.
    3. If you want to use a glyph for a Apple app or a Cydia app name it "[email protected]", copy it to the existing folder of this app inside the folder Bundles. NOTE: First take a look at this folder, some apps name this icons different! And: Safari is stored at: TimelessHD.theme/Folders/MobileSafari.app
    4. How the folders and icons must be named can be found here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

Use MultiMusicInfo ?
    - copy the new "Overlay.png" from the folder EXTRAS/MultiMusicInfo Overlay to var/mobile/Library/MultiMusicInfo/...here....If it doesn´t work then switch MMI off and on (Seetings of your iPhone)

Du willst einen dt. Wetterbericht ?
    - Verschiebe im Theme vom Ordner "EXTRAS" das neue dt. "Weather.html" in das analoge oder digitale widget (z. B. TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/...hier...). Noch deine Örtlichkeit ändern und danach einen respring.

Credits for
    - Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
    - Analog clock: Holdemdogg
    - Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
    - Weather Translation : Ruedi04

You have no permission to use any of this graphics or parts of this theme or code for releasing "own" themes (except Holdemdogg, Alien1974 and Rocky5 of course). But you have our permission to use the similar widget from my "Signature" theme for releasing/making own themes. It is not allowed to post here any mods or parts of the paid version without permisson.

(c) 2010 for all graphics and concept by Blue
    TIMELESS_HD IS BY FAR THE BEST AND MOST COMPLETE PACKAGE (EMPHASIS ADDED). THE GRAPHICS, UI, AND ICONS ARE SIMPLY ABOVE BOARD…WAY ABOVE BOARD.

YOUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO APRECIATED FOR NUBIES LIKE MYSELF. HAVING COME OFF MY EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH “XQuisiteHD”, I CAN FINALLY ENJOY MY PHONE AND THEME. The XQuisiteHD code package .dibs (whatever) simply destroy the otherwise smooth Cydia download experiences. AGAIN THANK YOU THANK YOU! HOPEFULLY YOU NOTICE REFERENCES TO TIMELESS_HD ARE IN ALL CAPS!!! ☺ DONATION TO FOLLOW (NOTE: PURCHASED THROUGH CYDIA).
    2011-01-28 12:42 AM
    The taskbar iPod player buttons work on mine. I've rebooted my phone. I will reboot a few more times and see if I can get the badge to take... fingers crossed. Thanks for all of your help Blue.
    So if one reboot doesn´t work than there is another problem.

@marine4ever: seems you like it LOL. Please don´t quote post 1 it´s very large You can donate to [email protected] if you want.
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-01-28 at 12:48 AM.
    2011-01-28 12:44 AM
    Blue, I think the problem on my end is that the file is the wrong dimensions, are there any confirmed working 4.2 badges?

EDIT: I need to start thinking before I speak, my problem was, I just rename [email protected] to SBBadgeBG.png, you have to have both files with the same content for it to work.
    Last edited by demitrix; 2011-01-28 at 01:34 AM.
    2011-01-28 01:29 AM
    how to make the sun and moon bigger in the lower theme
    2011-01-28 02:07 AM
    The most APP icon of Cydia are not changed with ICON MASK of timelessHD.

For example: AppLinks, Auto3G, Backgrounder, CallCounter,Categories, SBOrganizer......

AppLinks: I have made an new folder "com.iw2bsq.AppLinks" in the /private/var/stash/Themes.2nALsf/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles, and rename the original [email protected] to Icon.png, then copy it to this folder: /private/var/stash/Themes.2nALsf/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.iw2bsq.AppLinks. But it does not work!!!

How can i change these icons???

Is here anyone can help me???
    2011-01-28 02:22 AM
    Thanks, Your comment made me realize that the SBBadgeBG.png file did not copy over for some reason. I only had the [email protected]. I have bot and my Badges are working now.

Blue, I think the problem on my end is that the file is the wrong dimensions, are there any confirmed working 4.2 badges?

EDIT: I need to start thinking before I speak, my problem was, I just rename [email protected] to SBBadgeBG.png, you have to have both files with the same content for it to work.
    2011-01-28 02:22 AM
    Re: lowerAWv2

This might be above my pay grade here, but what code do I have to edit to get one of the haze wallpapers to show instead of the fog wallpaper that currently shows when the condition is "haze"? And for some reason, mist night shows when the condition is "haze" after 6pm.

If it's too complicated to explain, i'll understand!
    2011-01-28 03:30 AM
    Looking to enlarge da moon

Anything working one 4.2.1 that changes the status bar information, MAkeitmine is not happening at this point
    Last edited by anig; 2011-01-28 at 03:55 AM.
    2011-01-28 03:52 AM
    I have set everything I wanted. I'm so happy now.
    Thank you guys, this is amazing theme. Apple should be "afraid" of you guys. LOL

2011-01-28 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD