sheff is it possible for you to make the Rolex watch face a bit smaller? Like the same size as the Logines face.

Also any new watch faces in the pipeline?

Also i want to reformat my comp. What files in the itunes folder do i need to copy over so that the new installation of itunes recognises my purchased library?
    Last edited by Dinkie; 2011-01-31 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-31 01:59 AM
    Does anyone else have a suggestion? this is the icon that I am using. But it still shows up with a boarder around it. I have tried putting Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder as well as in the com.facebook.Facebook bundle. Only some icons are showing incorrectly.
    Have you got it in both the bundles folder and in the icons folder currently?

If so delete the icon out of the bundles folder and just try the icons folder.
    2011-01-31 03:52 AM
    Have you got it in both the bundles folder and in the icons folder currently?

If so delete the icon out of the bundles folder and just try the icons folder.
    When I deleted it out of the bundles folder, it just changed to a blank white icon.

I have Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder.

I am running iOS 4.2.1 if it makes a difference.
    2011-01-31 04:13 AM
    Dose any one live in California, Ventura County that could help me with some issues regarding Timeless theme???
    2011-01-31 05:43 AM
    Hi all,
    I have updated the original post (3279) on page 291 so Blue's link in post one is still correct but for your convenience please download the latest version of the LowerAW (now version 3) HERE

This version fixes many bugs.
    2011-01-31 05:49 AM
    sheff is it possible for you to make the Rolex watch face a bit smaller? Like the same size as the Logines face.

Also i want to reformat my comp. What files in the itunes folder do i need to copy over so that the new installation of itunes recognises my purchased library?
    I can look at doing that sure.
    You after the date or AM/PM on the Rolex clock face?

It is about time I did another clock
    You have one in mind?
    2011-01-31 08:03 AM

Open iTunes, go to File/Library/Backup to disc....and save it on USB stick or burn it on CD/DVD
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-01-31 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-31 08:45 AM
    When I deleted it out of the bundles folder, it just changed to a blank white icon.

I have Facebook.png and [email protected] in the icon folder.

I am running iOS 4.2.1 if it makes a difference.

the only thing I can think is to do a re-boot? ( instesd of re-spring)

I tried the set up you have , I deleted the facebook glyph out of the bundles folder and then put it in the icons folder with 'Facebook.png' and '[email protected]' and it worked fine for me.

short of a re-boot maybe this is an issue with 4.2.1? ( im on 4.1)

anyone else been able to get the facebook glyph working on 4.2.1?
    2011-01-31 09:29 AM
    Hi all,
    I have updated the original post (3279) on page 291 so Blue's link in post one is still correct but for your convenience please download the latest version of the LowerAW (now version 3) HERE

This version fixes many bugs.
    So i need the AWv2 not anymore when i download the new?,thanks here a many people in the thread who can helped out with some problems!!!!
    Special Thanks to Irish man and Sheff!!!!
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2011-01-31 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Forget something
    2011-01-31 11:14 AM
    So i need the AWv2 not anymore when i download the new?,thanks here a many people in the thread who can helped out with some problems!!!!
    No need version 2, no need whiteWindow, no need BlackWindow.
    2011-01-31 12:25 PM
    No need version 2, no need whiteWindow, no need BlackWindow.
    Perfect,Thanks
    2011-01-31 01:03 PM
    1. LAWver3 does not appear to auto advance - was the "Auto Fix" included in the code?

2. The "Lower Black Window" appears to have been included in the code - Does this mean we now longer have the option of de-selecting "Lower Black Window" via Winterboard?

Again, awesome theme and awesome support!
    2011-01-31 01:38 PM
    @ian nicoll: love your mods! Do you have a DL link for the line calendar that your using?
    2011-01-31 03:14 PM
    @ian nicoll: love your mods! Do you have a DL link for the line calendar that your using?
    Here they are, one for a black background and one for a white background.
    Attached Files
    2011-01-31 03:41 PM
    1. LAWver3 does not appear to auto advance - was the "Auto Fix" included in the code?

Auto update is not working for me either in v3. It was with the fix in v2, but v3 will only update with a re-spring.
    2011-01-31 03:48 PM

2. The "Lower Black Window" appears to have been included in the code - Does this mean we now longer have the option of de-selecting "Lower Black Window" via Winterboard?

1. It should be working! I have had the same weather here for days so can't really tell! Any body have anything to report? Working or not?

2. You can just change the window color now by renaming the window files in the images folder, sorry about that! BUT, you could still use the winterboard windows, they should fit perfect over the top of the embedded one so you wont notice.

3. Thank you very much. AND also thanks to all the people who have helped me also,

Auto update is not working for me either in v3. It was with the fix in v2, but v3 will only update with a re-spring.
    Oh dear, ok, back to the drawing board I guess!!.

So best to keep version 2 for now everybody!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-01-31 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-31 03:51 PM

Oh dear, ok, back to the drawing board I guess!!.

So best to keep version 2 for now everybody!
    Aww crap... I deleted v2 with the fix when I got v3. Oh well, no biggie.
    2011-01-31 03:57 PM
    Yeah pal, me also, I deleted it too

Don't worry, I'll get it fixed.
    2011-01-31 04:15 PM
    Sorry to be a pain! What I was saying is that with V2 black/white windows were separate folders within V2 that enable you to make a Winterboard selection. V3 appears to imbed the black window in the code and does not include separate black/white windows. Again, great product that I hope I can help with. Thanks!
    2011-01-31 04:21 PM
    Sorry to be a pain! What I was saying is that with V2 black/white windows were separate folders within V2 that enable you to make a Winterboard selection. V3 appears to imbed the black window in the code and does not include separate black/white windows. Again, great product that I hope I can help with. Thanks!
    EDIT:

I was wrong, I just tried it and though it takes away the window, it disables the animation :-(. Sorry, thought it was going to work.

I could be wrong, but go into the images folder of the v3 theme and add a "1" or a "A" to the file named white window (even though the pic is of the black window) before the ".png" and respring. That should prevent the window from appearing, but keeps the actual file safe and in place so if you change your mind, you can go back to the window by deleting that "1" or "A" and restringing again.
    2011-01-31 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD