Hi sandy

Image's of my springboard and winterboard setup, do you see the looking glass and the text still showing in the white triangle?

Hope you can help me out.!!!

THNX
    Last edited by leon1311; 2011-02-14 at 09:22 PM.
    2011-02-14 09:15 PM

Hi sandy

Image's of my springboard and winterboard setup, do you see the looking glass and the text still showing in the white triangle?

THNX
    You can try downloading "No Dock & SB Text" from Cydia. Works better than the default Winterboard options.
    2011-02-14 09:20 PM

Hi sandy

THNX
    Hi Leon ,

first thing to do is re-order you winterboard set up.

it should be in this order ,

No Page Dots
    No undocked Icon Labels
    No docked icon labels
    Line Calender
    Breit mod
    Timeless HD lowerawv3
    Timeless HD

If that doesnt change anything another way to get rid of the icon labels is to get 'icon renamer' from cydia.

With this tweak you can re-name the icons right from your springboard , just re-name them to blank.

There is also a tweak ( not a theme) called 'no page dots' , this one doesnt need activating in winterboard. Try that.
    2011-02-14 09:43 PM
    Hello again,

I have a couple of slightly "technical" questions/observations :

1°) Is it me or it seems that Yahoo Weather doesn't use the "partly sunny" description any more ?

2°) Is it me only, or in each case of "light rain" in the theme, it's the "showers" icon (with the little umbrella) that is displayed, instead of the specific "light rain" icon ?

3°) In the "Weather" widget, "Sources" folder, "appleAccuweatherStolen.js" file. On point #5 at the beginning of the file, I guess that "Hazy Sunshione" is an unintentional spelling mistake ?

4°) In the same widget, in the "Weather.html" file used for the german translation. Is it normal to have a line for :
    - 'partly cloudy with showers'
    and just after an other one for :
    - 'party cloudy with showers' (without "l" in the word "partly") ?

Thanks !
    2011-02-15 12:28 AM
    hello,
    no one can give an explanation to my question of why the phone slows down with OMEGA + LowerAWv3?
    Thanks
    2011-02-15 05:04 PM
    Put the folder in

Timeless.theme > Widgets > Weather > Icon Sets >

Normaly, you use "tango" icon.

So you rename folder "tango" ==> "tango1"
    And you copy my folder with news icons and rename "tango"

Respring !
    BTW great pix...Now how do I get rid of my weather stats like fair 28 degrees on the same side that i just put in your new widget...
    2011-02-15 05:24 PM
    Go into the "Widgets" folder of the theme, then "Weather" folder, and finally in the "Stylesheet" folder. Open the "split.css" file. There, add the line :
    display: none;
    at the end of both #desc and #temp paragraphs.
    Respring. You're done.
    Last edited by Roudier; 2011-02-15 at 06:29 PM.
    2011-02-15 06:18 PM
    Go into the "Widgets" folder of the theme, then "Weather" folder, and finally in the "Stylesheet" folder. Open the "split.css" file. There, add the line :
    display: none;
    at the end of both #desc and #temp paragraphs.
    Respring. You're done.
    Saved me writing the answer.. you got your 1st "Thanks".
    2011-02-15 06:41 PM
    New icons weather for Timeless

Click HERE to Download !!

Do any changes have to be made to the stylesheet in order to get these images to show up correctly? I can not get them to work.
    2011-02-15 07:16 PM
    Put the folder in

Timeless.theme > Widgets > Weather > Icon Sets >

Normaly, you use "tango" icon.

So you rename folder "tango" ==> "tango1"
    And you copy my folder with news icons and rename "tango"

Respring !
    For some reason this isn't working for me ? I followed the instructions and see the updated weather icons and named it "tango" but it doesn't show in my homescreen? I've also rebooted twice and resprung each time and the previous weather icons still showing.
    2011-02-15 08:29 PM
    Can I get any of these (timelesshd lower) on Cydia?
    I can't put this on Cydia as it is specially made for the TimelessHD theme, it is only available HERE
    2011-02-15 09:48 PM
    Announcement to all the thousands of users of TimelessHD

Update to Version 2.1 is sent to
    - all Donators with email,
    - Cydia Store
    - ThemeIt Store
    - iThemeSky Store

Naturally it can last up to 2-3 days till they release the update

Beside fixes for iOS 4.2.1 you can expect another worldpremiere for a finished paid theme (think so LOL) coded by Ian Nicoll and graphics by me:

Two sets of black and white Real FUll HD Clockhands with own shadows for Anlog and Chronograph clock, the code has changed so you may have to rework all your tweaks and mods, but itīs worth and looks amazing:

Have a nice day

Blue

Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-15 at 10:31 PM.
    2011-02-15 10:02 PM
    For some reason this isn't working for me ? I followed the instructions and see the updated weather icons and named it "tango" but it doesn't show in my homescreen? I've also rebooted twice and resprung each time and the previous weather icons still showing.
    The instructions are a missing a lot of info, you would be better adding the "weather" icon set to the "icon sets" folder, then edit the "Weather.html" to use the "weather" icon set but these icons are a different size, so you would also have to edit the split.css file, the icon size needs re-sized and then the position would also need changed.
    Probably better if you got the split.css from "TheHighFlying" to go with the icon set.

Announcement to all the thousands of user of TimelessHD

Update to Version 2.1 is sent to
    - all Donators with email,
    - Cydia Store
    - ThemeIt Store
    - iThemeSky Store

Naturally it can last up to 2-3 days till they release the update

Beside fixes for iOS 4.2.1 you can expect another worldpremiere for a finished paid theme (think so LOL) coded by Ian Nicoll and graphics by me:

Two sets of black and white Real FUll HD Clockhands with own shadows for Anlog and Chronograph clock, the code has changed so you may have to rework all your tweaks and mods, but itīs worth and looks amazing:

Have a nice day

Blue

Cheers Blue, guess this means I gotta update my popular "White Omega Mod" too

Or maybe not... might look okay with these hands.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-15 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-15 10:13 PM
    I made black hands and this are the white ones from LiveOS just without transparency. Think one of this sets fits to any clock.
    2011-02-15 10:33 PM
    @ Blue, could you send this to me please Blue, I think I'm not on your list for TimelessHD, only Timeless (before I got the iPhone4) Thanks M8.
    2011-02-15 10:45 PM
    Can someone try to make the clockface with the clock...please
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-glashutte-panomaticchrono-white.jpg  
    2011-02-15 11:26 PM
    *** EDIT ***
    I found my answer on page 233 of the forums uploaded final photo of fixed lock screen. Thanks again everyone! keep up the good work!

i bought the mod last week and i love everything about it. I have been playing with a lot of settings and i am finally stuck. I am trying to set up my lockscreen to have the White Omega clock with the live lower weather widget. Here is what it looks like, i cannot seem to get the clock to display at the same time as the weather it is just one or the other.

Photo 1 is my lock screen as it is now

photo 2 is my home screen

the lock screen omega is what i want at the same time as the weather in photo 1.

anyone able to lend a hand?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-1.png   TimelessHD-photo-2.png   TimelessHD-lswidget-2xwomega.png   TimelessHD-photo.png  
    Last edited by knick; 2011-02-16 at 06:03 AM. Reason: problem solved
    2011-02-16 01:46 AM
    I recently changed the background images from the LowerAW theme and when the temperature is 'fair' it shows my 'cloudy day' and 'cloudy night' images instead of the 'fair_day' or 'fair_night' png. When looking at the images folder, the fair day/night images are there, but when I look in the animations folder, there is no mention of any fair weather html's or folders...am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help
    2011-02-16 03:25 AM
    @Ian

Could you go into more detail on how to get wallpaper to work on 4.2.1, I have the TimelessHD Digital running with a transparent overlay at the moment, but all that shows is a "?" where my personal wallpaper should go. I did read your post 3808 however, I'm still confused as to what I should do. Thanks!
    2011-02-16 03:55 AM
    I am using iOS 4.2.1 also and I have the same problem... I cannot get the wallpaper to work.
    2011-02-16 04:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD