@ Irish_Man

You need the attached to get rid of the triangle
    Tnx bro...
    Last edited by Irish_Man; 2011-02-23 at 04:46 AM.
    2011-02-23 04:21 AM
    I now have Timeless HD running on 4.2.1. I've been using this theme for over a year when I had older an older iPhone and IOS. It's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Love that it's also customizable. BUT, now that It's running on 4.2.1, I have 3 questions related to the analog clock mod.

1.) The default analog clock skin no longer has the black "Large Indicator" (line markers) around the face and usually I could just go into iFile ....AnalogMOD.Themes/Widgets/Clock/Themes.js under that very first group of codes labeled, "Default" and alter the clock's markers, minute hands, hour hands, line width, color, etc....But, when I try to change change any of these codes and respring....nothing changes...the analog clock stays the same. Let me know what I'm doing wrong with this or what has changed.

2.) Also, in the same area of iFile (....AnalogMOD.Themes/Widgets/Clock/Themes.js), I cannot figure out how to use any of the other skins (a.k.a., SwissRail, ChunkySwiss, etc.) I've tried changing "Default" to the name of the new skin but, after I respring.....again, nothing changes.

3.) Finally, is there a site somewhere that shows what each of these clock-skins look like. Like, ChunkySwiss, modern, SwissRail, fancy, etc. Or....better yet, what is this new default clock skin called? (the one with no line markers on the face) I THOUGHT it would be called "Default" in iFile but, according to those codes, the line markers should show on the clock's face.

(guess my post has now gone full circle)....(lol)

Thanks so so much for reading and I greatly appreciate your advice on any of this :-)
    Last edited by deejaywestbrook; 2011-02-23 at 09:30 AM. Reason: additional info
    2011-02-23 08:31 AM
    thank you Ian...but i am sure that didnt work on my Homescreen...because i dont use Timless Theme at Homescreen....i install and show you a screen......

Thx Micha

ok...first pic before installing UniAW3....

Now after installing UniAW3....

What is the Problem....?

Thx Micha
    Looks like you have two problems here, I think your order in Winterboard is wrong + I think you have 4.2.? so you will need to do the 4.2.? fix posted some pages back and I will need to see a screenshot of your Winterboard setup.

Almost identical, but not absolutely identical. If I don't make a mistake, the weather conditions sent by Y! in this specific area are (from less to most clouds) :
    1) Clear.
    2) Fair.
    3) Partly cloudy (I guess that "mostly sunny" was abandonned by Y!).
    4) Mostly cloudy (I guess that "partly sunny" was abandonned by Y!).
    5) Cloudy.

So far, points 2), 3) and 4) are identical in LowerAWv3. That's why I planned to try to fix that (note that I'm not asking to have the job made for me)

So Ian, is it the file "locationHere.js" that turns the weather conditions from Y! into animations ???

Thanks !

PS : Once done, I'll send you this "LowerAWv4" for a future release. lol
    The weather conditions are sent from yahoo through the yahooweather.js source file, match these conditions to the locationHere.js conditions, then check the html file of the condition to see what clouds it is using (partlysunny are being used) and set the amount of clouds in the correct js file for each condition.
    Sounds complicated but it isn't really.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-02-23 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-23 08:48 AM
    Hi,

Does anybody have an answer for my question in post 4112?? the photo i'm referring to is in post 4086.

Thnx!!
    2011-02-23 05:14 PM
    leon...you could always just photoshop the photo you want into the blank spot in the lockscreen overlay you've created
    Download My Bliss Weather Mod for LowerAW: http://www.mediafire.com/?pelfb6v1imjfrm6
    2011-02-23 06:01 PM
    leon...you could always just photoshop the photo you want into the blank spot in the lockscreen overlay you've created
    Hi rylax,

Thanks for youre idea.

Besides the fact that i don't have Photoshop. It would be Nice to be able to simply place a photo in right folder and voilà.. Instead of always photoshopping overlays.

Any other suggestions?
    2011-02-23 06:44 PM
    Hi,

Does anybody have an answer for my question in post 4112?? the photo i'm referring to is in post 4086.

Thnx!!
    Sorry, I can't remember exactly, where did you put this image on your phone to get it to work in your home screen? Did you select it through the wallpaper settings on your phone? or is it in a special folder? If it is done with the settings in your phone just do the same and set it as your lockscreen.
    2011-02-23 07:22 PM

True elegance, style and functionality, simply a Masterpiece
    Top 5 best iPhone 4 themes of all times
    (TiPb: The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog)

Version 2.2 (for iOS 4.1 and 4.2.1) is avaiable at
    CydiaStore (Featured Themes), iThemeSky and ThemeIt

WorldPremier: New FULL-HD Clockhands for all styles:

NEW: ANIMATED LIVE WEATHER+Calendar:
    DOWNLOAD THIS FREE ADDON HERE: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5752501
    - Animated Weather works with paid and free version with all clockstyles
    ALL Credits to Ian Nicoll, Alien1974, Wyandwarrior

FEATURES:

- True HD background graphics
    - Sleek black, detailled, and professional highres graphics made from the scratch for your iPhone4
    - Three amazing widgets with analog, chronograph and digital clock, 12/24 h support, live weather, your location and multi-language support
    - Plus 3 different LockScreen Clock Widgets
    - Can also display your own wallpaper/pictures at the backgroundwith all kind of clocks and Colors
    - 30 (!) different mods for clocks and colors included
    - Icon mask (All appstore icons, apple icons and most Cydia icons themed out of the box)
    - New HD icons for your Cydia Apps !
    - HD SBSettings with 39 toggles included !
    - Full HD-UI including iPod, Notes, Dialer, Lockscreen, Battery, LockInfo, Compass, Safari, Mail, Messages, Weather, Loading screens and much more...
    - Easy setup, place folders and icons nearly where ever you want (at widget, dock or homescreen)

click twice for original HD size:

Installation Guide:

- Disable Summerboard mode at your winterbooard app, this theme does not need it
    - Download, unzip and copy the theme folder to Library/Themes/ on your device. Now first make your setup.
    - I recommend to use 'Gridlock' to freely place your icons or install "iBlank" (freeware) from Cydia. Create 4 blank icons for the first page and 6 blank icons for every of your following pages.
    - On first page place on top left the calendar, top right the weather app and below mail and phone app. Place 4 blank icons into the middle like shown. All other apps and folders can be placed like your want.
    - On the following pages you can place two more apps or folders to the widget (instead of mail and phone). But now place four blank icons on top row (to not cover the date and weather widget)
    - Enable this theme AND (!) the seperate analog-mod at winterboard. If you want to use the digital clock enable this theme AND (only!) the DigitalMOD at winterboard and place your top icons like shown at the other screenshot)

Weather Setup:
    1. First find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
    For US users: open this webside: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News , search for your town, then open "Extended Forecast" and now take a look at the adressbar of your browser where you see somthing Like "USCA1234". This is what you need.
    2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
    Open this path: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    For the paid version this one: Libary/themes/TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html
    Write in your location code at the green field and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true".
    NOTE: Use ONLY "iFile" or a simple Text Editor like Windows "Editor" (Standard on any PC). Don´t use a HTML Editor. This could cause a wired "A" at your temperature after installation !

For not-english devices: Changing the language and removing am/pm:
    Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"

FAQ:

General:
    - The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made completly new HD Cydia apps icons. If you miss one, please request it here.
    - The weather conditions (Text) are in english, german or turkish
    - Sometimes when you respring it could happen that you see a white bar on the left: respring again.
    - At the taskswitcherbar the calendar and weather app are transparent, you only see the label there. It's not possible to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.

I don´t want that LockScreen Widget ?
    - Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/ and DELETE the file "LockBackground.html". Thats all. YOu can do the same for the Chronograph or Digital Mod if you use this mods.

I want that Analog Lockscreen Widget at another color ?
    - Open Library/Themes/TimlessHD/Extras/More Lockscreen Widgets Analog/ and choose one of the other colors, name this picture just "[email protected]" and copy it to Library/Themes/TimlessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/..here...

Your Folder background and Taskbar Background is unthemed ?
    Download an run the app "PerfectTheme" from Cydia

Use another WEATHER APP ?
    - Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again (works for Fizz weather, Weather pro, Weather HD). If you miss your weather app copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme.
    - Now to get the apple stock weather icon back you must copy the folder "com.apple.weather" to Libary/Themes/TimlessHD.theme/Bundles/... (You can find it at the EXTRAS folder)

Use SBSettings (Full version)?
    - Open SBSettings, press "more", press "themes" and enable the new "TimelessHD SBSettings" - theme
    - Open the Extras Folder of this theme and copy the new "respring.png" to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/..here...

Use LockInfo (Full version)?
    - Its autoinstalled, you only must do the following: Open "Settings" app - LockInfo- General and now enable "Hide empty sections". This is needed that the green and red lighted bars work as notification bars. They only appear now if you missed a call or got a new email and so on. Displaying that you have 0 emails (for example) is really not needed

Want to use this theme and your personal wallpaper ?
    1. Open folder "Extras" and choose either a partly transparent analog, digital or chronograph overlay, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it into "TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme" (or "TimelessHD-DigitalMOD.theme") and respring.
    2. Name and copy your own wallpaper (640x960 pixel) to Libary/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/YourWallpaper.png
    3. For iOS 4.1 (ONLY!), Download the CameraRollWallpaperTweak, unzip and copy the Wallpaper.html to all three clock folders of this theme, you´ll be able to choose a wallapper from your camera roll now and it will be displayed after a respring at the background of the transparent Overlays.

Want to use other colors ?
    - Same like before, open the theme folder, then folder EXTRAS and then one of the folders with more styles and colors, choose one of it, name it "Overlay.png" and copy it to the clock style you use and respring.

What about the glyphs (white icons) ?
    1. Basicly this theme uses the glyphs only for mail and phone on the widget. Other icons use the iconmask. I made more of them (Folder EXTRAS) but as i can´t know how you want to use them or for what apps, you must copy them manually to the theme.
    2. Basicly this glyphs work correct for stock iphone apps and Cydia apps. If you want to use a glyph for a AppStore app then choose one from the Extras folder, copy it twice (!) to the folder TimelessHD.theme/Icons/ and name it e. g. "Facebook.png" and the second one "[email protected]". This icons must be named case sensitive and written like on your screen. Now you must enable Summerboard mode at the Winterboard app and it works.
    3. If you want to use a glyph for a Apple app or a Cydia app name it "[email protected]", copy it to the existing folder of this app inside the folder Bundles. NOTE: First take a look at this folder, some apps name this icons different! And: Safari is stored at: TimelessHD.theme/Folders/MobileSafari.app
    4. How the folders and icons must be named can be found here: CFBundleIdentifer Database

Use MultiMusicInfo ?
    - copy the new "Overlay.png" from the folder EXTRAS/MultiMusicInfo Overlay to var/mobile/Library/MultiMusicInfo/...here....If it doesn´t work then switch MMI off and on (Seetings of your iPhone)

Du willst einen dt. Wetterbericht ?
    - Verschiebe im Theme vom Ordner "EXTRAS" das neue dt. "Weather.html" in das analoge oder digitale widget (z. B. TimelessHD-AnalogMOD.theme/Widgets/Weather/...hier...). Noch deine Örtlichkeit ändern und danach einen respring.

Credits for
    - Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
    - Analog clock: Holdemdogg
    - Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
    - Weather Translation : Ruedi04 an me

You have no permission to use any of this graphics or parts of this theme or code for releasing own themes (except Holdemdogg, Alien1974 and Rocky5 of course). But you have our permission to use the similar widget from my "Signature" theme for releasing/making own themes. It is allowed to post here Icons and clock mods as long as you don´t post parts of the paid Theme/UI.

(c) 2011 for all graphics and concept by Blue

I now have Timeless HD running on 4.2.1. I've been using this theme for over a year when I had older an older iPhone and IOS. It's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Love that it's also customizable. BUT, now that it's running on 4.2.1, it seems a little more difficult to customize. So, I have some questions related to the analog clock mod.

First, the default analog clock skin that appers no longer has the black "Large Indicator" markers around the face. (see first attached pic)

Now, usually I would just go into iFile under: ....AnalogMOD.Themes/Widgets/Clock/Themes.js under that very first group of codes labeled, "Default" and alter the codes to change the markers, size, minute hands, hour hands, line width, color, etc....But now, when I try to change change any of these codes and respring....nothing changes...the analog clock stays the same.

What I liked, is the clock style shown in my
    (2nd attached pic)
    as it was more customizable and had the sleeker looking hands and has the "Large Indicator" markers that it had had before. Is there a new way to find this particular clock-skin again? Or how do I go about customizing the newer skin to look like (right pic)? And lastly, is there still a way to use the other skins seen in iFile (such as..."SwissRail", "ChunkySwiss", etc)? How do I switch out the codes to use those skins.

Let me know what kinds of changes have been made as far as customizing the clock face details. I VERY well could be missing a bigger picture as well...(lol) I just hope at least, that I'm not crazy. Anyway, I see so many new clock skins and designs on here and it has to be something I'm missing. But, the changes are awesome. I'm just a noob and need some more education.

Thanks so so much for reading and I greatly appreciate your advice on any of this :-) Great work, btw!

PIC ATTACHMENTS BELOW:
    (clock-skin on left): what I have
    (clock-skin on right): is what I'd rather have
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-newer-skin.jpg   TimelessHD-olderskin.png  
    2011-02-23 10:18 PM
    How can I make the icon labels a little more brighter? It's just a tad bit dim and hard to read. Thanks
    2011-02-23 10:36 PM
    How can I make the icon labels a little more brighter? It's just a tad bit dim and hard to read. Thanks
    use 'White Icon Labels' from Winterboard (i think it is a theme that automatically comes when you download winterboard) and put it on top of the TimelessHD as well as other Timeless Clock Mods you may have.

hope this helps
    Download My Bliss Weather Mod for LowerAW: http://www.mediafire.com/?pelfb6v1imjfrm6
    2011-02-23 10:41 PM
    Thanks Rylax. That helps but it didn't change it on the dock? Is there another different one for the dock? Thanks
    2011-02-23 11:07 PM

I now have Timeless HD running on 4.2.1. I've been using this theme for over a year when I had older an older iPhone and IOS. It's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Love that it's also customizable. BUT, now that it's running on 4.2.1, it seems a little more difficult to customize. So, I have some questions related to the analog clock mod.

First, the default analog clock skin that appers no longer has the black "Large Indicator" markers around the face. (see first attached pic)

Now, usually I would just go into iFile under: ....AnalogMOD.Themes/Widgets/Clock/Themes.js under that very first group of codes labeled, "Default" and alter the codes to change the markers, size, minute hands, hour hands, line width, color, etc....But now, when I try to change change any of these codes and respring....nothing changes...the analog clock stays the same.
    What I liked, is the clock style shown in my
    (2nd attached pic)
    as it was more customizable and had the sleeker looking hands and has the "Large Indicator" markers that it had had before. Is there a new way to find this particular clock-skin again? Or how do I go about customizing the newer skin to look like (right pic)? And lastly, is there still a way to use the other skins seen in iFile (such as..."SwissRail", "ChunkySwiss", etc)? How do I switch out the codes to use those skins.

Let me know what kinds of changes have been made as far as customizing the clock face details. I VERY well could be missing a bigger picture as well...(lol) I just hope at least, that I'm not crazy. Anyway, I see so many new clock skins and designs on here and it has to be something I'm missing. But, the changes are awesome. I'm just a noob and need some more education.
    Thanks so so much for reading and I greatly appreciate your advice on any of this :-) Great work, btw!

PIC ATTACHMENTS BELOW:
    (clock-skin on left): what I have
    (clock-skin on right): is what I'd rather have
    As said and shown you now have a world premier on the iPhone/iPod: painted (photoshopped) real Full HD clockhands with shadows, before you had blank pixelized html coded clockhands (lowres)

Code by Ian, graphics by me.

Thats the reason why you can´t change the look of the clockhands by changing this values. Other clockhands can only be made with photoshop now but the improvement is dramaticly:
    Last edited by Blue; 2011-02-23 at 11:21 PM.
    2011-02-23 11:14 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to use the Messages Glyph, because I put it in the Icons folder and renamed it to messages so I can have a Glyphed Message Icon but it comes out to big :P And I shrinked the icon but it had bad quality :C
    And can someone tell me how to convert the mail icon to a native mail icon with the size preferences of Timeless HD?
    2011-02-24 12:56 AM
    Sorry, I can't remember exactly, where did you put this image on your phone to get it to work in your home screen? Did you select it through the wallpaper settings on your phone? or is it in a special folder? If it is done with the settings in your phone just do the same and set it as your lockscreen.
    the photo you made for me is in timeless.hd/wallpaper. named it 1.png

in the changed lockscreen i dont know where to place it now..

thnx
    2011-02-24 01:08 AM
    Thanks Rylax. That helps but it didn't change it on the dock? Is there another different one for the dock? Thanks
    To tell you the truth, I hadnt noticed it but my dock does not have white dock labels either! i am not sure if there is another winterboard option to make the dock labels white as well.
    2011-02-24 02:10 AM
    WOW this theme is awesome......LOL so late to the show too. Finally got the white omega mod and it looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Just a few newbie questions. Been spending few hours reading and as I read more, more I'm confused. Again sorry for my ignorance but can someone help me with:

1) i have a white text icon on the right side but my text app is green (see pic)???
    2) there is a phone icon on the bottom center but my phone app has a smaller icon (see pic)??
    3) and lastly, how can i change the dock label to white as the others are?

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-photo-2-.png  
    Last edited by trainp01; 2011-02-24 at 03:19 AM.
    2011-02-24 03:06 AM
    WOW this theme is awesome......LOL so late to the show too. Finally got the white omega mod and it looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Just a few newbie questions. Been spending few hours reading and as I read more, more I'm confused. Again sorry for my ignorance but can someone help me with:
    1) i have a white text icon on the right side but my text app is green (see pic)???
    2) there is a phone icon on the bottom center but my phone app has a smaller icon (see pic)??
    3) and lastly, how can i change
    the dock label to white as the others are?

Thanks for any help.
    The reason for the phone icon in the middle is because you are using the Omega overlay.png file with the embedded phone icon. You need to use the overlay.png with only the clock face. Try
    looking thru page 150-155. There should be several posts by Ian or Sheff with the png file you need.
    2011-02-24 05:16 AM
    Thanks Will, I will check them out and try to figure how to do it. Does anyone know how to change the dock label font to white.
    2011-02-24 08:45 AM

Thanks for any help.

To be more complete

Name the attached overlay Overlay.png and place it in //Library/Themes/White Omega MOD.theme/ replacing the old overlay. png.

Then you need to change the icons for youre phone and messages..

In //Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/extra you find the Icons/glyphs you are looking for.

The one for you're messages icon goes to folder..//Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MobileSMS
    and has to be named [email protected]
    The one for youre phone icon goes to //Library/Themes/TimelessHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone
    also named [email protected]

The white icon names i don't know about I don't use icon names as i like just having icons for the folders and apps.

Good luck
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-12345.png  
    2011-02-24 09:15 AM

Thanks for any help.
    See post 4071 on page 272.

Edit.. Oops too late!
    2011-02-24 11:17 AM
5,055 ... 109159199207208209210211219 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD