it is on the first page....
    Are you referring to this one?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-icon-2x.png  
    2011-03-08 09:28 PM
    Yes I am , thanks a million geez , I don't try noising people up without looking first , you're a lifesaver
    2011-03-08 09:34 PM
    Yes I am , thanks a million geez , I don't try noising people up without looking first , you're a lifesaver
    No problem.
    2011-03-08 09:42 PM
    Mkheinz that lockscreen is awesome. How did you get the swirls under the weather and date? Is that just an editing job of the template?
    2011-03-09 12:09 AM
    mistake
    Last edited by K0OLKAT; 2011-03-09 at 05:30 AM. Reason: problem solved
    2011-03-09 01:53 AM
    can u guys make a lockscreen overlay clear(transparent) for me please... with pink or purple shine
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-pink-lswidget-2x.png  
    2011-03-09 06:59 AM
    I absolutely love this theme/thread and the quick responses for help that these devs give!

I have a question, Whenever I open up a folder my Timeless HD theme goes away and it simply refers back to my stock wallpaper and folder colors. Am I doing something wrong? I tried running the "perfect" theme as stated on the 1st page but it did not work..

Thanks In Advance.
    2011-03-09 05:30 PM
    I have the fix for IOS 4.2.1 camera roll trick.

add my repo:
    http://smenus.hopto.org/cydia

Install: wallpaperJPGifter

Now on the 1st page of this forum/tread. TimelessHD. Download:
    Camera roll trick IOS 4.1

now shh to your iphone and change the Wallpaperhtml file on your mod ana digi or chrono for the wallpaperhtml that you just downloaded.

on the wallpaperhtml file we have to point the key to: var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackgroundThumbnail.jpg

Now on your phone go to photos camera roll and select any pic. Set as wallpaper and respring.

Done !

Make sure you using a clear overlay.
    2011-03-10 12:59 AM
    Firstly thanks to Bluemetal for this wonderful mod - well worth the money I paid!! Also congrats to Ian and the other TimelessHD gurus.

I have done a search for this question but I can't find an answer (apologies if it has been asked and I didn't find it) ...

I'm using the White Omega mod theme and made a similar looking lockscreen but the clock hands are the old SD thin ones (with red second hand).

How do I get the correct hands for the Lockscreen to show?

Thanks again if you get a chance to answer.
    2011-03-10 01:00 AM
    Does any one know where to get the zipper slider?
    2011-03-10 01:43 AM
    Can u guys make the pink [email protected] with a transparent background plz.
    2011-03-10 06:50 AM
    Hi Guys, I need some help as I'm sure I've done something wrong, I've downloaded the theme Timeless HD and have selected it in Themes (Winterboard) (Summerboard is switched OFF) after re-springing I don't have a calender icon and the white fonts under the each app and folder is unreadable it has what looks a black shadow over the white font.

Any ideas what I've done wrong or is there other apps I need to download to make the font look like ones in the pictures on page one.
    2011-03-10 05:43 PM
    Hi Guys, I need some help as I'm sure I've done something wrong, I've downloaded the theme Timeless HD and have selected it in Themes (Winterboard) (Summerboard is switched OFF) after re-springing I don't have a calender icon and the white fonts under the each app and folder is unreadable it has what looks a black shadow over the white font.

Any ideas what I've done wrong or is there other apps I need to download to make the font look like ones in the pictures on page one.
    Did you follow the directions on the first post of this thread? The calendar icon should only be a transparent icon that is placed at the top left where the day and date is.

Can you post a screenshot?
    2011-03-10 06:29 PM
    Did you follow the directions on the first post of this thread? The calendar icon should only be a transparent icon that is placed at the top left where the day and date is.

Can you post a screenshot?
    Ahhh ok that is where the calender is and it's transparent so that's correct. Can you advise how can screen capture, I can't remember how to do that.
    2011-03-10 07:52 PM
    Ahhh ok that is where the calender is and it's transparent so that's correct. Can you advise how can screen capture, I can't remember how to do that.
    Press the home and power buttons at the same time. It will take a screenshot and put it in your photo album.
    2011-03-10 08:04 PM
    Hello folks. Great thread!! I love the Omega 3D hand watch mod. Looks great on my iPhone.

I also have a high-res of this photo but it is too big for photobucket..

Thank You Ian your modding efforts are always greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by gman44116; 2011-03-11 at 03:56 PM.
    2011-03-10 08:42 PM
    Press the home and power buttons at the same time. It will take a screenshot and put it in your photo album.
    Two images attached, the images don't look to bad, on the iphone screen you can hardly see the characters, also any ideas how to get rid of the triangle under the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0119-1-.png   TimelessHD-img_0120-1-.png  
    Last edited by p.laver; 2011-03-10 at 09:10 PM.
    2011-03-10 09:05 PM
    Two images attached, the images don't look to bad, on the iphone screen you can hardly see the characters, also any ideas how to get rid of the triangle under the dock.
    In order to change the icon labels, you will need to edit the info.plist file in the TimelessHD.theme folder. Open this file with notepad on your PC and edit the below lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>position:fixed; margin-top: 25px;font-family:Trebuchet MS; color: transparent;font-size: 14px;width:300px;height:160px;font-weight: 0;padding: 70px 0 0;text-align:center;margin-left:-116px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0, 0.0);</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 0px;color: transparent;font-size: 11px;margin-left:0px;;text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0, 0.0);</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: black; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px rgba(255,255,255,0.8);</string>
    <key>NavigationBarStyle-0</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize;

color: black;

opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 4px rgba(255,255,255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

DockedIconLabelStyle will change the labels on the dock. UndockedIconLabelStyle will change all other icon labels. For 'color:' change from black to white. For 'text-shadow', I would change rgba to transparent.

Save the file and move it back to the TimelessHD folder as info.plist and resrping your iphone.

To get rid of the triangle, you will need to make [email protected] transparent. This file is in the com.apple.springboard folder in the bundles folder in TimelessHD.
    2011-03-10 09:29 PM
    In order to change the icon labels, you will need to edit the info.plist file in the TimelessHD.theme folder. Open this file with notepad on your PC and edit the below lines:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>position:fixed; margin-top: 25px;font-family:Trebuchet MS; color: transparent;font-size: 14px;width:300px;height:160px;font-weight: 0;padding: 70px 0 0;text-align:center;margin-left:-116px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0, 0.0);</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>margin-top: 0px;color: transparent;font-size: 11px;margin-left:0px;;text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0, 0.0);</string>
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize; color: black; opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 5px rgba(255,255,255,0.8);</string>
    <key>NavigationBarStyle-0</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string> font-family:Helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-transform: capitalize;

color: black;

opacity:1.0; text-shadow: 0px 1px 4px rgba(255,255,255, 0.8);</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

DockedIconLabelStyle will change the labels on the dock. UndockedIconLabelStyle will change all other icon labels. For 'color:' change from black to white. For 'text-shadow', I would change rgba to transparent.

Save the file and move it back to the TimelessHD folder as info.plist and resrping your iphone.

To get rid of the triangle, you will need to make [email protected] transparent. This file is in the com.apple.springboard folder in the bundles folder in TimelessHD.
    Thanks for the info, I can see the file on my PC (windows) using iPhone folders but I can't open the file, I get error no file association, is there another file/txt editor program I should be using. Sorry for what might appear dumb questions but this totally new to me and I was under the impression that this sort of editing wasn't needed.
    2011-03-10 09:53 PM
    Thanks for the info, I can see the file on my PC (windows) using iPhone folders but I can't open the file, I get error no file association, is there another file/txt editor program I should be using. Sorry for what might appear dumb questions but this totally new to me and I was under the impression that this sort of editing wasn't needed.
    Try saving the file to your desktop and open it using notepad. Right-click on the file and select 'open with', notepad should be one of the options.
    2011-03-10 09:58 PM
5,055 ... 118168208216217218219220228 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD