Ian on uniaw v3 have you test the wind weather?
    the other day was so windy here and i didnt see the leaves.

blue. or ian. or anyone. i tried to fix the white bar on toop right when open multitasking. but have not luck. can u guys explain the fix for this please?
    Last edited by virus1225; 2011-03-24 at 03:20 AM.
    2011-03-24 01:50 AM
    Can someone explain Liveclock disable, I don't have in winterboard and don't find it in cydia.
    2011-03-24 04:31 AM
    Thanks,

I will share soon but if you use this set-up you have to use it as it is, I am using blank icons for the dock, the icon images are embedded into the PerPageHTML wallpapers so unless you are pretty handy with photoshop you won't be able to change them, this is why I was a bit reluctant to share as I couldn't possible handle loads of requests for different dock icons.

Hope you all understand, so if you use this, you have to use it the way it is. sorry about that, but it is just a mod.
    Thanks for the tips Ian! It works!
    2011-03-24 05:08 AM
    Does anyone know if it's possible to add different themed icons without them being automatically themed by Timeless? I was thinking about makin some of my icons i2HD but they were getting messed up by the Timeless icon theme.

Thanks
    2011-03-24 06:13 AM
    Can someone explain Liveclock disable, I don't have in winterboard and don't find it in cydia.
    Maybe you don't have LiveClock, is your little clock icon showing the correct time? or is it just an icon?
    2011-03-24 07:33 AM
    Ian on uniaw v3 have you test the wind weather?
    the other day was so windy here and i didnt see the leaves.
    Unfortunately the weather on your phone is governed by whatever weather.yahoo.com is reporting for your code at the time. Unfortunately this can sometimes be rather inaccurate. I have had it rain here for a solid week and got continually frustrated with my phone telling me it was always partly cloudy.

If in doubt next time go to weather.yahoo.com and check to see if it is reporting the same as what is on your phone. I am hoping once I have gathered a little more coding experience to have a go at pointing the weather to at least the Australian version of yahoo or another site that is a bit more accurate for my region. In the meantime we are stuck with whatever yahoo.com tells us that we are experiencing. Whatever is actually happening where you are is obviously just your imagination.

This is what I have had as my weather here on the Gold Coast, Australia for the last three days, resulting in a very lovely blue question mark.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-03-24 at 11:03 AM.
    2011-03-24 10:45 AM
    yeah i did rake a look on yahoo weather. its ridiculous.

IAN it is possible to add Apple Accuweather like a source for uniaw v3 ?
    Last edited by virus1225; 2011-03-24 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-24 08:46 PM
    I was wondering why html loc would only take my zip code 46202, as opposed the the yahoo weather code 12777647. Is this why weather is not accurate?

Maybe you don't have LiveClock, is your little clock icon showing the correct time? or is it just an icon?
    My little clock/alarm is just an icon.
    Last edited by mickrg123; 2011-03-24 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-24 08:51 PM
    Ian can you tell me where I go to adjust the mail and phone icon location. Mail alerts gets cut off and just not centered.

Thanks

TimelessHD-photo-2.png
    2011-03-24 09:55 PM
    Ian can you tell me where I go to adjust the mail and phone icon location. Mail alerts gets cut off and just not centered.

Thanks

TimelessHD-photo-2.png
    Not much you can do, it's because you have 5 column's instead of 4, the 5 columns push the icons wider out towards the edge of the screen. You could just use a blank image for the badge, them it would just show the number by itself, looks like the number on it's own might just fit.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-24 at 10:38 PM.
    2011-03-24 10:24 PM
    Thanks, moving to four row fixed. Couple questions in Blue Chrono clock my city is long and its is too far left and gets into the 10 anyway to change this? 2nd question in same theme how do I change the lock screen?

Can you add different icons you like to this this theme, if so where are they located?

Ian I messed up my sec hand for Blue Chrono and deleted wrong one can you make in red? I'm not good at PS.

I am installing some clock mods, I am confused with the macosx file in the download. Does that go into theme folder or into mod folder?

Thanks
    Last edited by mickrg123; 2011-03-25 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-25 06:20 AM
    Here it is, but there is a full HD mod with this somewhere way back in this thread! Anyone remember where it is?
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-12345.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-25 at 05:58 PM.
    2011-03-25 05:56 PM
    Really cool. You people rock. Going to go get it now. Thanks
    Hey,
    How do you change the back ground when your not rockin the AWW? alli get is a ? On top.
    2011-03-25 11:23 PM
    I am learning everyday how to customize this theme. I am inserting icons I have some questions, where are icons for safari, settings? Next how can I add and Icon for a folder the is not listened, for instance Echofon?
    Very confusing I cant get Winterboard or Cydia icons to change and then flashlight icon changed by changing name to icon.png and not [email protected]

Thanks
    Last edited by mickrg123; 2011-03-26 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-26 04:22 AM
    Hi all,

So I have at last got all this arranged and ready for sharing with you all. I have also included in the zip file the AWW lockscreen and the LowerAW for the homescreen.
    I have also included a pdf file in the zip with the instructions.

Although this mod is "stand alone" you shouldn't really be using it unless you have purchased the full TimelessHD theme from Blue, so please be fair and honest, go buy the theme if you haven't already done so, we need to encourage Blue to keep making his top notch themes.

I only attach a couple of screen shots here as more were posted a couple of pages back, here is the home screen again, with and without the animated weather.

As usual, everything I do is free to all, if you download this please show your appreciation by pressing my "Thanks" button. Thanks.

It's about 65MB with the two weather themes, download it
    HERE
    I cen't download someone can tell me way???
    2011-03-26 05:28 AM
    Really cool. You people rock. Going to go get it now. Thanks
    Hey,
    How do you change the back ground when your not rockin the AWW? alli get is a ? On top.
    It's in the instructions, just re-name the other image to Overlay.png
    2011-03-26 07:27 AM
    Hope one of these is what you were meaning?

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-22.png   TimelessHD-33.png   TimelessHD-44.png   TimelessHD-55.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2011-03-26 at 10:12 AM.
    2011-03-26 09:44 AM
    Hi Guys,

I followed the instructions but I can't figure out how to add that picture of the "OPEN WINDOW" looking out to the clouds below the clock on my theme.

That looks so awesome and I really want to learn how to change that so I can try different things.

Can anyone please help me, also where can I download that picture?

I appreciate all of your help and thank you in advance!!!!

Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-misc-195.png  
    Last edited by Galosat; 2011-03-26 at 05:15 PM. Reason: added picture
    2011-03-26 05:01 PM
    Hi Guys,

I followed the instructions but I can't figure out how to add that picture of the "OPEN WINDOW" looking out to the clouds below the clock on my theme.

That looks so awesome and I really want to learn how to change that so I can try different things.

Can anyone please help me, also where can I download that picture?

I appreciate all of your help and thank you in advance!!!!

Hi,

It's not a picture, its a animated weather widget, the picture changes according to the weather in your area + you have weather animation like floating clouds, rain etc etc..

Download it HERE

Unzip the file, put the LowerAWv3.theme in your themes folder in your phone, go to WinterBoard and put it in-between TimelessHD and AnalogClockMOD. And of coarse activate it.

Don't forget to put your location code (same as the one you use for the analog clock mod) in the "locationHere.js" file.
    2011-03-26 05:35 PM
    Hi,

It's not a picture, its a animated weather widget, the picture changes according to the weather in your area + you have weather animation like floating clouds, rain etc etc..

Download it HERE

Unzip the file, put the LowerAWv3.theme in your themes folder in your phone, go to WinterBoard and put it in-between TimelessHD and AnalogClockMOD. And of coarse activate it.

Don't forget to put your location code (same as the one you use for the analog clock mod) in the "locationHere.js" file.
    OK I did that and I'm happy to see the weather widget there but now my clock has dissapeared.

I tried the following: I unchecked all themes from winterboard and then respring.
    Then I checked Timeless HD in winterboard and respring.
    Then I checked Timeless HD LowerAWDv3.theme in winterboard and then respring.
    And finally checked Timeless HD analog and respring
    Tried other sequences alsobut no luck

The clock starts loading but then it doesn't appear on screen, only the dials.

Please help!
    Attached Thumbnails TimelessHD-img_0206.png  
    Last edited by Galosat; 2011-03-26 at 07:52 PM.
    2011-03-26 06:15 PM
5,055 ... 123173213221222223224225233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD